Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Evolution lines

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani101Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani330Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani171Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani154Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani184Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani233

Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani012Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani059Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani028Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani326Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani479Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani452

Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201
Warning :
Custom Evolution lines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custom Evolution lines Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Custom Evolution lines Empty
PostSubject: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 8:28 pm

I'm back into making custom sprites, bigger and badder than ever *new definition of bad* And i've made a couple new pokemon =3 They all are evolutions, or differentiations of old pokemon.

Custom Evolution lines UnownKing KINGNOWN

Kingknown is a VERY difficult pokemon to obtain, and requires a LOT of time and patience to get him. First you must have 3 seperate unown forms. Unown 'O' and it must know HP-Electric. Unown 'T' and it must know HP-Water. And Unown 'Q'. Level all 3 up to level 40+. After you have captured regigigas, take the 3 of them into the cave where gigas was. At the exact spot where he was a statue, press 'A' you should find an "ancient tablet" After obtaining them, the 3 unowns combine to become kingnown.

It's base stats are:

HP-125
Atk-95
Def-120
Spe-95
Sp Atk-140
Sp Def-125

It's ability is "Foresaught" {Allows all psychic type moves to hit dark types for neutral damage}

It's capable of learning the following moves naturally:
Confusion
Swift
Mud-Slap
Teleport
Disable
Psybeam
Nasty Plot
Recover
Psycho Cut
Reflect
Focus Blast
Trick
Psycho Boost

And like can learn all TM's, except for Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Iron Tail, and Substitute.

Custom Evolution lines Grass4 Lopunny Grass forme

In order for lopunny to change into the grass form, you must take a female lopunny to amity park in hearthome city, and walk around with it talking occasionally. It may take multiple times, but eventually lopunny will pick up an item called "louloudi ring" Then exit amity park, and have lopunny hold the "louloudi ring" and level it up.

It's base stats are:

HP-100
Atk-110
Def-130
Spe-125
Sp Atk-70
Sp Def-110

Her ability is "Plant-Life" {During Rain and sun, her speed doubles, and her HP replenishes}

Lopunny Grass Forme is capable of learning the following moves naturally:

Pound
Magic Coat
Baton Pass
Agility
Swords Dance
Wish
Razor Leaf
Dizzy Punch
Energy Ball
Bounce
Wood Hammer

Is capable of learning the following the same TM's as Lopunny, with the added addition of learning, solar beam and energy ball.

Custom Evolution lines Lopunnyfirewithoutlegs Lopunny Molten forme

In order to change lopunny to molten forme, you must go into amity park with a MALE lopunny and walk around talking to lopunny occasionaly. Eventually, lopunny will give you an item called "Fotia Ring" take lopunny out of amity park, and go to stark mountain. Get to the top of the mountain, to where heatran was, but by this time you have to have captured him by now. When you step where heatran was, a plate in the floor pushes down, and a staircase appears. Go to the bottom of the staircase and make lopunny hold the "fotia ring" The room is dark, but eventually you'll run into a wild magcargo. The magcargo will see you and attack you. Defeat it with lopunny holding "fotia ring" and lopunny will change into the lava forme.

It's base stats are:

HP-100
Atk-70
Def-110
Spe-125
Sp Atk-110
Sp Def-130

His ability is "Liquid Rock" {Lopunny fire forme is immune to all fire and rock type attacks including Stealth Rock}

Lopunny Lava Forme is capable of learning the following moves naturally:

Pound
Magic Coat
Baton Pass
Agility
Swords Dance
Wish
Ember
Dizzy Punch
Flamethrower
Bounce
Flare Blitz

It can learn the same TM's as normal lopunny, with the addition of learning flamethrower and fire blast.

Those are my current evo's, and now I have something for you all to do =3 You have 3 choices to what you can post...

1. You can comment on the above sprites and evo's and the stories and such.
  2. Create your own custom sprites, and all the information I added to mine.
  3. Create a moveset for the above pokemon =3

The rules for #3, are you must follow the following format:

Pokemon @ ITEM
NATURE
{Ability}
EV spread
-Move 1
-Move 2
-Move 3
-Move 4

And you must use the moves they're capable of learning, and their correct ability of course.

Enjoy, and have fun =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
Custom Evolution lines 242Custom Evolution lines 466Custom Evolution lines 202
Warning :
Custom Evolution lines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Custom Evolution lines Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 8:38 pm

All three of these pokemon would go directly to Ubers...their stats are wild. Also, Lopunny gets slower after becoming Grass Forme?
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani101Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani330Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani171Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani154Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani184Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani233

Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani012Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani059Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani028Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani326Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani479Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani452

Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani201
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 8:41 pm

They're supposed to be in ubers lol. And both lopunnies outpace regular lopunny by 20 base points now.
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:19 pm

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH i thought Lopunny was base 130 (stupid me)
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Custom Evolution lines 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 5:52 pm

Custom Evolution lines V3njgh
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:19 pm

Custom Evolution lines Water1 Lopunny Aqua forme

In order to change lopunny into the water forme, you must take FEMALE Lopunny to amity park in Hearthome city. Walk around talking to lopunny occasionally until lopunny picks up a "Hydra Ring" Have Lopunny hold the Hydra ring, and take her to the 3 lakes in the following order: Valor, Varity, Acuity. In each cave, you can see water in puddles on the floor, stand in all all 3 puddles of each cave and press 'A' in every one. After you press 'A' on the 3rd puddle of Acuity cave, the cave begins to glow. Exit the cave, and Lopunny will fall into the water. Afterwards, Lopunny leaps out of the water, and has transformed into the Aqua forme.

Her base stats are:

HP-125
Atk-80
Def-100
Spe-95
Sp Atk-120
Sp Def-130

Her ability is "Aqua Rain" {Whenever the move Aqua Ring is in effect, Lopunny Aqua forme regains double health}

Lopunny is capable of learning the following moves:

Pound
Magic Coat
Baton Pass
Agility
Aqua Ring
Wish
Water Gun
Dizzy Punch
Aqua Tail
Bounce
Hydro Pump

It's capable of learning all the same TM's as Lopunny, with the addition of learning the moves Waterfall, Surf, and Brine. But is incapable of learning Solar Beam.
Back to top Go down
Rocco

Rocco

Male
Number of posts : 150
Trainer Type : HAPPY TRAINER!!!!
Friend Code D/P : 4081-7972-3057
My Pokemon Team : Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani398Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani208Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani429Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani407Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani034Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani184

Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani473Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani392Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani376Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani230Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani065Custom Evolution lines Dpiconani380
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:30 pm

Well you could go...

Lopunny Aqua Forme
Bold @ Leftovers
200 HP 100 SAtk 80 Def 128 SDef
-Aqua Ring
-Toxic
-Protect
-Surf
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Custom Evolution lines 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 8:41 am

Bri hurry with the electric type Lopunny lol
I need to make more sets
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 4:11 pm

Electric lopunny is being mean to me D= but i'm working on it as diligently as possible net, no worries ;D
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 12:25 am

Well Bri inspired me to make my own revolutionary line. Presenting...

Gattica

Custom Evolution lines 160eq9y

Psychic/Flying
6'4" 130 lbs
Gattica's Ability is Light Barrier: The pokemon with this ability cannot be statused or have their stats lowered.
Pokedex Entry: A long time ago, two Kirlia's found rare red pearls that super-evolved them creating Peace and Rage. Gattica serves Arceus as one of the Gods of Fate.
Base Stats

HP: 120
Attack: 90
Defense: 95
Special Attack: 150
Special Defense: 145
Speed: 100

Gattica is obtained through a bright red pearl that is sold in the Resort/Spa in the Resort Area for P600,000 only after you finish the quest in Stark Mountain. This must be given to a female Kirlia at the route where the huge stone table is (you find shaymin here with an event ticket) in order for it to evolve into the Gattica.

Some background info on Gattica...
This is one of two Kirlia's that while traveling around the pokemon world found two rare, vibrant red pearls. The female and male Kirlia touched the red pearls and began to glow. The creation of Gattica brought peace to all pokemon on Earth. Gattica and Goddico serve Arceus as the gods of Fate.

Clayton decided on the names and I liked them, oh yeah and Gattica learns the following moves by leveling up...

Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Transport
Healing Wish
Air Cutter
Magical Leaf
Tailwind
Calm Mind
Psychic
Air Slash
Mirror Coat
Counter
Recover
Psycho Shift
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Psycho Boost
Sky Attack

Gattica learns all the TMs and HMs that Gardevoir does.

Last edited by Tori on Fri 13 Mar 2009, 12:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 6:30 pm

Castino

Custom Evolution lines 30hvp11

Psychic/Dark
6'4" 145 lbs
Castino's ability is Dark Barrier: The pokemon with this ability cannot be statused or be hit by super effective moves.
Pokedex Entry: A long time ago, two Kirlia's found rare red pearls that super-evolved them creating Peace and Rage. Castino serves Arceus as one of the Gods of Fate.
Base Stats

HP: 120
Attack: 150
Def: 95
Special Attack: 90
Special Defense: 120
Speed: 140

Castino is obtained through a bright red pearl that is sold in the Resort/Spa in the Resort Area for P600,000 only after you finish the quest in Stark Mountain. This must be given to a male Kirlia at the route where the huge stone table is (you find shaymin here with an event ticket) in order for it to evolve into the Castino.

Some background info on Castino...
This is one of two Kirlia's that while traveling around the pokemon world found two rare, vibrant red pearls. The female and male Kirlia touched the red pearls and began to glow. The creation of Castino brought rage to all pokemon on Earth. Gattica and Castino serve Arceus as the gods of Fate.

Castino learns the following moves by levelling up...

Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Leer
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Transport
Fury Cutter
Slash
Memento
Swords Dance
Psyco Cut
Sucker Punch
Grudge
Reflect
Light Screen
Recover
Punishment
Hypnosis
Shadow Sneak

Castino learns all the TMs and HMs that Gallade does.

Last edited by Tori on Fri 13 Mar 2009, 12:12 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 6:37 pm

Time to post up the next installment of my lopunny series =3

Custom Evolution lines Electric1 Lopunny Thunder forme

In order to get Lopunny thunder forme, you must take a MALE Lopunny to Route 212 *the rainy route* and search through all the tall grass pressing 'A' at every single square of grass until a message appears telling you you found a "Blitz Ring" Have Lopunny hold this ring, and take him to the battle tower. Using that lopunny as your lead, beat 21 consecutive battles in the single room, and beat palmer. Afterwards, Lopunny will transform into Lopunny Thunder forme.

It's base stats are:

HP - 90
Atk - 100
Def - 95
Sp Atk - 140
Sp def - 95
Spe - 125

It's ability is "Magneto Pulse" {When Lopunny thunder forme is hit by an electric attack, both Atk and Sp Atk are raised 1 stage}

Lopunny Thunder forme is capable of learning the following moves naturally:

Pound
Magic Coat
Baton Pass
Agility
ThnunderPunch
Wish
ThunderShock
Dizzy Punch
Thunderbolt
Bounce
Thunder

It is capable of learning the same TM's as lopunny, with the addition of charge beam, thunderbolt, and thunder.
Back to top Go down
TiersWTF

TiersWTF

Male
Number of posts : 7
Trainer Type : Scientist
Friend Code D/P : Dont got
Friend Code Platinum : 5199 1090 8535
My Pokemon Team : Custom Evolution lines 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Furret evo   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Aug 2009, 8:52 pm

Custom Evolution lines 20povud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Evolution lines   Custom Evolution lines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Evolution lines
Page 1 of 1