Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!! 242Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!! 466Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!! 202
Warning :
Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!!   Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Mar 2009, 7:56 pm

Hello spriters! The most recent Sprite Contest is finally here! This contest will determine what banner gets posted on our shoddy server window. This brings a few things to mind...

1. Make Anytrades look good (and if you can fit it in make Smogon look bad lolz)

2. Advertise Anytrades (have the name up there and a slogan)

3. A cool Sprite that grabs people in and interests them.

Cowie and I are the judges (Net said so =P) and will be looking forward to your sprites/banners!!! We will be judging the sprites/banners according to their UNIQUENESS, DETAIL, and most of all its ANYTRADESNESS!!!

The Sprites are due in by next Sunday. We hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down

Yes the new Sprite Contest is HERE!!!!
Page 1 of 1