Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)

Go down 
+8
CtChronicles
Net-Cracker
M.C.Pie
espeon102996
Silver
HIPPIE :D
Tori
Brikien93
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani101Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani330Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani171Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani154Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani184Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani233

Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani012Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani059Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani028Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani326Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani479Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani452

Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201
Warning :
Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Empty
PostSubject: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 7:16 pm

Ok, this is something fun i've seen done on other places around the internet, and I thought it might be cool to try it out here, and see what kind of stories the other members of anytrades can come up with.

RULES:

• Your the trainer.
  • Make a story that's interesting, and could keep the reader entertained.
  • Let your creativity flow.
  • Avoid profanity and other dirty things like that.
  • Use your favorite team for your in-story pokemon, or just your favorite team of 6 pokemon.
  • If you have any insider info you feel the reader should know b4 reading it, then post it.

I suppose i'll start this off, so you all can get a general idea of what i'm talking about. Mine's a bit lengthy, but i'll try to keep it as easy to read as possible.

Name: Brian
Height: 5'9"
Hometown: Grove
Grade: 10
Team: Flygon, Torkoal, Porygon2, Rotom, Starmie, Regigigas *sound familiar?*

Here it goes...

Worst day of his life. He stepped off the shuttle bus with the day's events still rushing through his head. He went around to the back of the middle school, knowing his trusted flygon would be waiting for him as he did every day to take him home. Flygon broke out into a smile, but then faltered when he noticed Brian's downcast expression.

Flygon came up to Brian, but Brian said in a quiet voice, "I think i'm gonna walk today BuzzBee. I need time to think."

His trusted flygon managed another smile, and nudged Brian playfully with his head trying to change his mind.

"NO BUZZBEE!" Brian yelled. Then in a softer voice he said, "I mean, no BuzzBee. I told you I need time to think. Go on home, and i'll be home in a little while."

Flygon clearly disheartened gave Brian one last look, then took to the sky leaving Brian behind feeling worse than he had before.

Brian began his walk home, deciding to take the long route home, with a short detour to the lake. He walked with his head hung low down the familiar back road that led to the lake. He couldn't help but get the feeling of being followed though. As he approached the water's edge, he pulled the note that had caused all the problems. Brian looked around on the ground until he found what he was looking for. He picked up a medium-sized rock and pulled a cattail from the water, and tied the rock around the note. Clutching the note tightly in his hand and on the verge of tears, Brian backed up, then ran forward launching the note as hard as he could. He turned before he could see where the note landed in the water.

He turned back around and began walking up the road back to the road he had taken the detour from.

CRACK!

Brian stopped suddenly when he heard the sharp crack of a branch. Now on high alert he stopped mid-walk and began listening for what made the sound.

CRACKCRACKCRICKCRACK!

Before Brian even had time to realize what was happening, four massive salamence dropped through the branches around the road surrounding Brian. The impact from where they had landed caused Brian to fall to the ground.

Paralyzed in fear, he could only watch in terror as the four salamence simultaneously charged up what was about the be four insanely powered hyper beams. He shut his eyes knowing the end was near wishing he could take back the hurtful words he had said to his beloved BuzzBee.

WOOSH!

A flash of green, and Brian was gone from where he had previously been about to be fried by the four hyper beams. He finally chanced a look up, and was relieved to see BuzzBee had been his savior from the salamence.

"BuzzBee!" cried Brian, "You saved me! But...how did you know where I was?"

Then it suddenly dawned on him what that eerie sense of something following him earlier was. His flygon had been following him from the middle school, being careful to keep out of Brian's line of sight, but also to keep Brian in his sight.

Hugging BuzzBee tightly, Brian said, "come on BuzzBee, I think we have some investigating to do."

The pair raced home at breakneck speed. Brian instructed BuzzBee to remain outside while he ran inside to get a few things.

"TOOOOOOOOOOORRRKOAL!"

"Hey torkoal. Sorry to interrupt your nap, but we have something we gotta take care of." said Brian. With a beam of brilliant light, Brian's torkoal was returned to it's pokeball.

"Porygon!" hollered Brian, "Porygon!....CyberDuck?"

"POORY!"

"OH! There you are CyberDuck," said Brian picking up his pink friend from the houseplant that cyberduck had lately grown accustom to hanging around in. "We have work to do Cyberduck." Another beam of brilliant light, and porygon2 was also gone.

Starmie was already snug inside it's pokeball on the counter, so Brian merely picked it up and attached it to his belt.

As Brian ran outside, he noticed a somewhat familiar sound of a lawn mower. Which could mean only one thing. "Plasmius!" yelled Brian, "I need you now!"

Suddenly a large lawn mower with a disturbing smile and a peculiar green glow around it burst through the trees rushing towards Brian. "There you are rotom. Come on big guy, we have a potential adventure on our hands."

That only left one more pokemon for Brian to collect up in it's pokeball before heading out. He ran around back, and after a 3 minute run came to the place he needed to be. A cave had been carved into ground many years ago, and deep within it slept something powerful. Brian slowly made his way down until he came to what he was looking for. He wasn't sure about how to go about waking up the mighty statue, but he didn't need to think long. Before he knew what was happening, rotom forced his way out of Brian's pokeball, and floated toward the top of the statue.

"Plasmius!" Brian said sharply, "get down from there this instant!"

Before rotom could reply, the mighty statue's pebbly eyes began to slowly glow one by one. Slowly the statue began to vibrate violently, then one of it's massive arms began twitching from it's resting place. Soon it's entire arm was away from the large stone slab it had been resting on, and the other arm was slowly following. Then it's entire body began to shake once more, as it struggled to stand on its massive legs. Soon it had reached its full height and slowly began walking towards Brian.

Brian had been through all this many times before, but was never really sure how to wake up the mighty giant. As soon as the mighty regi had reached the entrance with Brian trailing close behind, it broke into a full run. Brian struggled to keep up, but knew it was of little use. Once regigigas got moving, there was no stopping him. Soon regigigas had gotten around to the front of the house and saw BuzzBee waiting patiently for Brian. When BuzzBee looked up and saw the massive statue running towards him, he began to panic, but it was simply too late. Regigigas cleared the distance between itself and flygon in 3 steps, and swept BuzzBee up into a massive bearhug.

"REEEEEEEEGI!" beeped regigigas.

Brian couldn't help but laugh at how playful regigigas was this afternoon. When regigigas released BuzzBee from his grasp, BuzzBee turned and gave regigigas a bearhug as well. Brian pulled out the 2nd to last pokeball and returned Regigigas to the ball with a flash of red light.

"I guess that's everything BuzzBee," Brian said to his flygon. "Now to find out who sent those salamence."

Brian leapt onto his most trusted pokemon back, and the two took to the skies, leaving his house behind.

TO BE CONTINUED

I know there seems to be a few unexplained mysteries on here, such as "What was on the note?" or "Where'd the salamence come from?" But everything you want to know and more will be explained in the future.

Now it's your turn to write your own story =D Make it a good story, and give us a cliff hanger. As I think about it some more, i'll work on continuing this story, so you can look forward to that. Let your creativity flow, and HAVE FUN!

*DISCLAIMER* No events portrayed in this story have any relation to real-life events.

Last edited by Captain Nick on Sat 04 Apr 2009, 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 242Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 466Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 202
Warning :
Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2009, 9:39 pm

I'll give you guys a little taste of my writing prowess =D. However, don't expect anything too great; I usually go through a week of revisions on an outline, then even more on a draft. Well here it goes!

Name: Tori
Height: 5'10''
Grade: 9th
Team (currently): none

It was raining that day. The torrents of droplets thundered against the cobblestone streets in a staccato sequence. Taxis fled from the curbs as the glum and puzzled faces rushed into their shelter. Then, the streets were empty save one or two Murkrow enjoying the bleak daytime. It was truly a grim day in Bright Town. Bright Town was not as it used to be, that was for sure. But why? Well, one could blame it on the crime, another would point towards the living conditions, but neither of the two were the cause this time. Nobody knew for sure because those who witnessed the event were stone silent. Then, the people started with rumors, then rage, but slowly, the truth leaked out through the weakest of the witnesses. The headlines of tomorrow's newspaper would be clear...

Professor Daniels was murdered.

Tori couldn't get to bed that night, but who could? The following day would be one of excitement and thrills that would be remembered throughout the centrury! The fliers posted on every wooden pole, brick wall, and glass window were clear; Professor Daniels would be giving out three pokemon to the bravest, smartest, and the strongest battlers in Bright Town's Pokemon school and Tori had already bought her first 6 pokeballs! Tori wasn't top in her class and she knew it. In fact, she had listed the potential threats that she would have to beat in order to get that Wobbuffet.

Of course, there was Kyle Cowzers. Cowzers hadn't graduated from the school yet due to extreme slacking. But, to Tori's dissapointment, this year he had set his priorities straight and decided to work his hardest. Then, there was Net Tidnabraw. Net was top of his class for 3 out of 4 years. Nicholas Yarg-Pants was also a problem. He was always different from others (of course attracting Cowzers) because he used the weakest pokemon he could find to their greatest effect. As Tori looked down her list, she noted Brikien Whorebee, Andy Queso, Sarah Queso, Silver Eggybot, and Doness Floonald. Looking dissapointedly at the sheet of paper, Tori whispered to herself. "Oh great, I cracked the Top 8 >.>."

It didn't take very long after that for Tori to fall asleep. She promised that she would only close her eyes for a minute, but she knew that would never last. Tori dreamed of her Wobbuffet winning many battles, beating others in contests, and tickling that damned Cowzers until he pees. Just as her Wobbuffet had cornered him...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MOTHER.......FATHER SISTER BROTHER!!!!!!" That line from Evan Almighty was still stuck in her head. Apparently, her alarm clock had rudely set itself to full volume. Usually, Tori would slam her alarm clock against the table and go back to sleep, but today was different. She immediately remembered Cowzers look as her Wobbuffet cornered him and got dressed, grabbed one of her pokeballs, ran downstairs (skipping breakfast =P), and rushed out into the cold hard rain. Her new shoes wouldn't be very happy about this, but Tori had other things on her mind. She made a quick left onto Main Street where Proffesor Daniels's "headquarters" was and stopped, stunned. Nobody from her class drove an ambulence, or a police car. Desperate to get out of the rain, Tori dove for the nearest door and stayed put under an umbrella next to it. She strained her eyes through wet weather to get a better look at what had happened, when suddenly, she saw the body.

To be continued...

Last edited by Tori on Sun 29 Mar 2009, 11:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani101Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani330Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani171Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani154Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani184Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani233

Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani012Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani059Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani028Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani326Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani479Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani452

Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 7:30 am

Whoa =O Nice story tori, I love how much detail you went into describing it. I lol'd at the Brikien Whorebee part XP
Back to top Go down

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani133
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 9:31 am

*gasp* tori you forgot me! ok so i will go since i oviously know what role-playing is XP

Name: Lexi
Height: 5'5''
Team (currently): Politoed, Masquerian, Ninetails, Mungo, Leafeon, Rotom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexi sighed and looked around the room. It to have been the six time she had done that since she noticed people glaring at her she just ignored them and looked back at her friends. They were currently fighting over what to get for dinner, go to a nearby farm or, go to the city for burgers. She could care less but they couldn't they were in Johto for a couple of days and they wanted to get the best meal they could ... peacfully. The next two days would be packed of battling and entering contests... for Lexi both. She sighed and looked around the room one more time and decided to let Mungo decide on the meal since he knows best. After all he was the first pokemon any of them recived. She tossed up his pokeball in the air and in a quick light a green dragon was out and everyone turned his way.

"Ok since neither of you will decide i guess he will." she said looking at the startled people. Her friends, Audrey and Zach, nodded their heads and decided to let the Flygon choose.

"FLYGON!" Lexi exclaimed looking at her trusted partner checking out a altaria. He sighed and choose Chinese food, which they all liked... it was the only thing all three of them could agree on. She looked at Zach and blushed slightly he was currently feeding his arcanine. Audrey and Lexi decided that it would be good to feed their pokemon so out they all came. They should have thought about the size of the room because the room was now so squished a fly couldnt enter it. In the room there was now an arcanine, Walrein, typhlosion, dusknoir, absol, glaceon, swampert, marcargo, genar, dragonite, alakazam, tyranitar, flygon, leafeon, ninetales, Politoed, Masquerain, and Rotom.

TBC

xoxo!
lexi
p.s. im to tired to finish it
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 242Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 466Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 202
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 11:13 am

Here it is! Chapter 2!

Tori's knees began to buckle. She shivered from both the cold and fear. Nobody had ever been killed in Bright Town. It was against everything the citizens believed in. Murder was looked upon as treason because of the laws passed by lifetime ruler of the Greendale region, Mayor Lexi Zachulus. Never in her life had Tori heard of a murder. She wanted to get a little closer but it was too late; Professor Daniels's body had been carried away in the ambulance. "Maybe it isn't too late! The hospital is just a few miles away!" Tori covered her head with the top of her sweater, which didn't help very much since she was already sopping wet. The once strong sound of a siren became weaker until finally it fainted into the distance.

Tori had run a couple miles before tripping on a cobblestone and landing in a puddle. She was breathing heavily and after hitting that puddle she knew she wasn't going to get up. The dark alley she had used as a detour only seemed to make the situation worse. Being tired and confused at the same time was never a good combination. There were Murkrow perched on clotheslines above that jeered at Tori's situation. They decided to poke some fun and dove down to the ground next to Tori. Tori tried to get up but the Murkrow were relentless. They pecked her back, attacked with their wings, and when Tori tried to fight back, they took a sucker punch to her stomach. Tori said angrily to herself, "Damn Dark types!" Everything about this day was going wrong, horribly wrong. Just when things couldn't get any worse...a dark shadow jumped out from behind two garbage cans. The beast punched the Murkrows in the beak, snapped their little necks, and walked casually over to Tori. "...Wobba?"

"So, is everything going to plan?"
"Yes, your grace, the professor is dead."
"Good, very good. There will be no more talk about me from him anymore. Now I can finally carry out my final few plans. Son, in a week's time, there will be a new Greendale region. Only this time, it will be even better than the old one."
"But if I may inquire as to why we killed him? He isn't the only skeptical about your decisions, your grace."
"Enough! There are some things that need not be said. Just know that dear old Lexi has everything under control. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Tori awoke from a deep sleep. She was laying down on the same cold, hard cobblestone alley that she had been attacked in. Nighttime had fallen and everything was quiet, except for an odd-looking shadow across the room. Tori tried to get a better look, but as soon as she sat up, the shadow disappeared into the darkness. Tori walked over to the place where the shadow had been last. "Hmm...something smells funny. Is that...chicken?" Around the corner, Tori saw what was going on. That same shadow she had seen earlier was cooking the Murkrow that had attacker her. The worst part was that it smelled so good! The people of Bright Town never ate pokemon because 'Pokemon are our friends!'. But when had Murkrow ever been in Bright Town? When have pokemon ever attacked a human? Bright Town was different, so rules no longer applied.

Tori tried to imagine who or what that shadow belonged to. "Maybe it is a Dragonite, or a Luxray! Or maybe even a Gardevoir!" Giddy from all of the possible pokemon that could have made that shadow, Tori walked over to it when suddenly..."WOBBA!!!...Wobba? Wobbaffet!"
"OMG A WOBBUFFET!!!!!" Wobbuffet's were the rarest of pokemon in the Greendale region. Seeing one of these pokemon was said to bring good luck and joy. But how could this Wobbuffet had done anything? All Wobbuffets have been known to do was tickle. "Maybe because they are so rare, nobody knows the true power of these guys!" Tori took out her pokeball and threw it at the Wobbuffet.

Missed. The Wobbuffet looked at Tori in a peculiar way.

Tori tried again.

Missed again.

"I need to work on my aim a bit more." The Wobbuffet was laughing now and decided to help Tori out by getting a bit closer. "*Sigh*...thanks Wobby." Tori threw the pokeball again.

Success!

"Now, Wobby, let's get going to that hospital!" Tori picked up two Murkrow legs and made for the hospital.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 3:23 pm

wait... am i evil? i think i am idk or am i stupid? or do i have A.D.- OMG A BUTTERFLY *5 min later* ok as i was saying A.- OMG SHINY
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 9:50 pm

The long awaited Chapter 3 is here! Yes Lexi u are the Antagonist (copyrighted idea)

Team (currently): Wobbuffet (Wobby)

Mayor Lexi Zachulus wasn't always praised. In fact, as a child, her parents dropped her off at the local orphanage and left her for good. Lexi grew up depressed, deprived of love and attention, but worst of all, hated. It was this hate towards the Greendale region that sparked her ideas for revenge. Everywhere she looked she saw evil people; robbers, murderers, rapists, even ignorant children were flawed to Lexi. There was no time to care about the good things that Greendale had to offer, and who did care anyway? People are expected to be polite, kind, and caring. There is never a reward for kindness, Lexi thought, the only kindness is in innocence, and what good did that do me? The evil inside everyone's hearts were what Lexi knew could be controlled. All that was left was to tip the first domino...

"I told you to make sure he was dead!" Lexi was furious! She hired trained guards, not monkeys!
"You made yourself very clear, my lady. However, we underestimated his cunning. The man we killed was a decoy and apparently the real professor had run away."
"Did I not tell you that he was a vital threat to my plan!? Professor Daniels's knew about my schemes! He had to have been somewhere...GO! Find him or I will let my Shuppet and Spoink deal with you."
The guard stiffened after hearing this, "Y-Y-Yes, my lady. We will find him."
"That's better. Once you have finished the job, I can finally begin..."

"Come on, Wobby! We need to find the professor!" Tori was teeming with excitement. The thought of an adventure was thrilling to her. She would be like the heroes in the movies, but better yet, the people in her school would look up to her as a magnificent trainer. With Wobby by her side, Tori felt that she could accomplish anything. Together they ran the last few miles to the hospital after eating their Murkrow legs.

She looked once more at the depressing town that was once a bustling city full of delightful citizens. Schools were gloomy, dark places where kids were forced to praise the 'almighty leader', Mayor Lexi Zachulus. Libraries didn't have the cheery books that there once used to be. Shopping malls were sold out of anything unique, meaning clothes, jewelry, candy, and anything else that makes something or someone stand out. Even the ice cream shops were nothing like what they used to be.

Bright Town Hospital had a long, curvy driveway. It was hiding behind looming trees that grabbed out at anyone brave enough to enter the black, rusty gates. However, Tori wasn’t scared. With Wobbuffet by her side, who could stop her? She walked through the entrance to the building. The Emergency Room was very busy, but nobody seemed to care. Only one person was on their mind; Professor Daniels. The professor was dying, it was certain. Not even a Bronzong could have survived the kind of attack that the professor was hit with.

Realizing that she had not checked in, Tori went over to talk to one of the nurses, but before she made any gesture to her, she heard the nurse’s quiet conversation over the phone with someone named Dave.

“Poor man. The first murder in years and it had to be on our town’s leader.”

“Well it isn’t like this came out of nowhere. You know as well as I do, Dave, that the things he said about Mayor Lexi caused a lot of trouble.”

“What did he say?”

“Oh stop it. You know that he was telling his colleagues to not listen to what Mayor Lexi was saying. I heard he even formed a coup against her!”

Tori couldn’t believe what the nurse was saying! A coup…Tori had heard rumors of a group named Terminus Dictator, but that was just a silly lie made up by her neighbors. But that wasn’t important. Nobody ever talks badly about the mayor unless it is extremely important. Tori knew she needed to see Professor Daniels as soon as possible. She ran past the nurses and searched around for his room. “32, 33, 34, 35…there he is!”
Tori leaped into the room and slammed the door shut.

The professor looked terrible; his eyes were glassy, his skin was pale, and there was a distinct smell of sewage. Immediately, Tori recognized something she had learned in school. “Beware the sewers! Poisonous pokemon live there. Very few are caught because of the nasty chemicals they excrete which smell like raw sewage.”

“Professor! Who did this to you?” Tori was desperate for answers and from the looks of things she was pressed for time as well.

“Hehehe…professor. No, not me. Not professor.”

“What are you talking about? You are Professor Daniels…aren’t you.”

“Everything you know is a lie, my dear. *Cough* Everything…lies. Mayor Lexi…*cough*…scheming…”

“What!? What is Mayor Lexi scheming for?”

“Plans for…new Greendale…LISTEN! You must find Professor Daniels. He…he…*cough*…tell him…tell him the Murkrow will weep…”

“What do you mean? No, professor NO!”

With his last breath, the Professor muttered almost inauditably, “Terminus…Dictator.”
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Mar 2009, 11:56 pm

Time for the 2nd chapter to reveal a few secrets here and there, and possibly leave you with more secrets, enjoy.

BuzzBee raced through the skies at a breakneck pace. They had been running on nothing more than adrenaline, but that had worn off ages ago. Finally after another 10 minutes of flying, Brian had BuzzBee touch down on land.

BuzzBee landed with a dull thud, almost instantly falling from exhaustion. Brian returned BuzzBee to his pokeball so he could get his well earned rest.

Brian sat down and began making camp using the supplies he had brought from home. He set out his tent, and set out through the nearby woods to find branches for a fire. After a few minutes of searching, he had a good-sized pile built up, with reserve sticks to the side.

"Go Smokin'Ace!" yelled Brian releasing his reliable torkoal from his pokeball.

"TOOOOOOOOOORKOAL!"

"Torkoal use lava plume," said Brian "we need a fire for dinner."

With a burst of smoke from his nostrils, torkoal stepped backwards, and let loose a steady stream of flame that instantly engulfed the branches lighting them ablaze.

After creating a rather haphazard makeshift stew, Brian released all his pokemon from their pokeballs, and they ate happily.

That night after everybody was snug in their pokeballs, Brian went into his tent and sat on the ground facing the door. He could still remember the events of the day clearly.

Walking through the halls at school, preparing to go to his geometry class. As he walked, he prayed that he wouldn't fail his test today. He approached his locker to pull his geometry book out, when he noticed a small fraction of paper in the door of the locker. Brian put in his combination almost mechanically as he did everyday. He plucked the note from the locker, and opened it up to see what was inside---

CRACK!

Brian sat up, his senses on high alert. He looked out the tent, but didn't see anything, but he wasn't going to be fooled that easily. He slowly and deliberately reached toward his belt feeling for the safety of the pokeball that contained his trusted BuzzBee.

He listened for many minutes, but didn't hear any other sounds. Then just as he was letting his guard down he heard another crack far off. He slowly pulled flygon's pokeball out of his belt pouch, and as quietly as possible creeped out of his tent. The smoldering embers from the dying fire provided the only light in the surrounding clearing. He stood up slowly and prepared to release flygon.

FWAP!

Before Brian realized what was happening, he had been pinned to the ground, and BuzzBee's pokeball was knocked out of his hand.

"I know what you're doing out here, but it's not going to work!" hissed his attacker, "you're not gonna take my pokemon as long as i'm here to defend them!"

For the first time Brian looked up into the face of his attacker, to see...a girl.

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Brian, "but I did NOT take your pokemon, and i'm not here to take them either!"

"LIAR!" screamed the girl.

"I'm not lying!" cried Brian, "i'm here to find out who attacked me today, but now I don't think I have to look much farther!"

"What are you going on about?!" screamed the girl.

Finally the girl leapt off of Brian, letting him stand. "What do you mean you were attacked?" said the girl.

"Well somebody attacked me earlier today," explained Brian, "and i'm looking for them, only there's one small problem..."

"What's that?" asked the girl.

Brian looked a bit embarassed, but said, "I don't have any leads on who did it."

"Oh I see...well to be honest," she explained, "neither do I..."

"I'm sorry," said Brian, "but I can't see anything out here."

"Go Smokin'Ace!" Shouted Brian. And with a burst of brilliant light his torkoal burst from it's ball and stretched it's legs and neck. "Use lavaplume to reheat the fire would you torkoal?"

And with another burst of orange flames the fire was rekindled. Brian finally got the chance to see his new friend. She was only slightly shorter than he was, possibly an inch or two. Her hair was a chestnut brown. She was thin like he was with green eyes. She wore jeans with a small hole near the left knee, and a red short-sleeve shirt. He also noticed she wore a yellow bracelet around her left wrist.

"My name's Shiki. Shiki Trenton." said the girl.

"I'm Brian." said Brian.

"Sorry again for attacking you," said Shiki, "I just hadn't expected to see another regular person in the woods."

"It's ok," said Brian, "but could you do me a favor and help me find my pokeball I dropped earlier?"

"Sure." she said cheerfully. "I know it fell down somewhere over here....There it is!"

Brian went over to the small ball, but when he was within 3 feet of the ball, an odd looking hand flew from the nearby bush and snatched the ball. Soon after, a man stood from the bushes with an aipom clinging to his shoulder clutching the ball in it's hand-like tail.

"Thanks for the pokeball," smirked the man, "i'm sure it will come of great use to use."

Suddenly a fearow burst through the shrubbery carrying the man and the aipom along with Brian's pokeball. Brian wasn't quite sure of what had just happened, but one thing was for sure.

His flygon...the pokemon he had raised since that day it hatched...his first pokemon that he'd been on so many adventures with...was now being stolen from him.

"BuzzBee..." choked Brian, "no...BUZZBEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Brian collapsed into a heap on the ground. He fainted before his head touched the ground.

~~~

Later that night Brian woke up to see Shiki leaning over him. She had draped a wet washcloth over his forehead to keep him from getting a fever. When she saw him wake up, she stood back and allowed him to stand.

Before he knew it, the events of the past few hours came rushing back to him. A tear rolled down his cheek. Soon he was weeping for the loss of his most trusted friend. After a few minutes, he realized what he had to do. Without a word he stood up and checked his belt. Soon he found what he was looking for.

"Hey Shiki," Brian said, "you up for an adventure?"

Shiki couldn't supress the smile creeping up around the edge of her mouth. "You bet I am."

"Then get ready."

With a burst of light Brian's regigigas was released from it's ball. The mighty regi helped both Brian and Shiki onto it's shoulders, and began walking. Brian led it the same direction as the fearow had tooken off from earlier that night. Soon regigigas was able to break into a sprint, and before they knew it, the forest scenery was rushing past them.

"Don't worry BuzzBee," Brian told himself, "i'm coming for you buddy."

And soon the trio was nothing more than a speck on the horizon.

TO BE CONTINUED

Who stole BuzzBee? What was on the note? What is Shiki's story? And NO, the guy that stole buzzbee has absolutely NO RELATION WHATSOEVER TO ANDY! Just because he has an aipom doesn't mean he's andy XP

Last edited by Brikien93 on Sat 28 Mar 2009, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed dialogue errors)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Male
Number of posts : 79
Trainer Type : Psychic Type FOO
Friend Code D/P : 4124 4907 8488
My Pokemon Team : Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_gardevoirRole-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_galladeRole-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 9:29 am

OK, I thought I’d try my hand at this story writing business- seems like fun. I do a little bit of this in my spare time but don’t expect to be sitting on the edge of your seat. I haven’t thought of a title for this masterpiece yet but hopefully there’ll be one soon enough. Enjoy!

Name: Simon

Height: 5’11

Hometown: Burbridge

Team as of now: Infernape

‘Well, I guess I should start off by saying “Hi” or “Nice to meet you” or something, right? That’s what most normal people do when they meet someone for the first time, and since I’m meeting you now, I figure I should say one of the two… or both… Geez. Sorry, I’m really not selling myself to you, am I, Professor? I’m actually not cut out for this… being interviewed, I mean. It’s not the sort of thing someone as shy as me does too often. And you know what? I’ll be kicking myself later that I didn’t say this or I didn’t do that because I knew you were gonna talk to me to see if I had the right qualities to be a Pokémon trainer. I couldn’t sleep at all last night, actually. I had all my lines in my head, everything I was going to say that would convince you that I was head and shoulders above the rest... it all sounded so perfect then… But then I come in here and I get the jitters. Typical. I also know that there are hundreds of others waiting to talk to you and I don’t have all day. I should probably just get up now, really. I think I’ve embarrassed myself enough already and I think it’s pretty obvious to any human being with the smallest amount of sense that the chances of me becoming a Pokémon trainer are about as small as finding out that the moon really is made of cheese. In other words, very small. But before I leave, let me just say that nothing in the world would mean more to me than to become a trainer. I’ve dreamt about it since I was a little kid and I’m hoping that maybe, just maybe, you see something in me that’s a little different from everyone else. Thank you for your time.’

‘Hold it right there, son. Something I’ve wanted to say from the moment you walked into my office is that I sensed something strange about you. There’s this aura of hidden determination that I’ve not felt from any of the other candidates. What you just told me only confirms this. Saying that, it’s with no hesitation that I offer you your official Pokémon trainer’s licence! Hey, don’t look so surprised! Please don’t faint on me. With that said, I present you with my three Pokéballs. They’re freshly hatched, born just yesterday. Who’s it going to be, Simon? Turtwig, Piplup or Chimchar? Tricky choice!’

‘I can’t believe you’re actually asking me this, Professor! Erm…urgh…ARGH!!! I DON’T KNOW! Slap me and say this isn’t a dream!’

‘No can do, I’m afraid. I’d have animal rights over here in no time. Now make your choice quick before I change my mind!’

‘Ok, ok! Eeney, meeny, miney, mo, catch a tiger by its toe. If it hollers… oh stuff it! Chimchar! I CHOOSE CHIMCHAR!!!’

‘A wise choice. This Chimchar’s quite a character. A little monkey if I may say so myself. Get it? A little monkey? Haha, oh I do amuse myself. I’m sure you two will get along just fine. Now get out of my office before I release the Houndours. SCRAM!!!’

So that fateful day was the beginning of Simon’s journey as a Pokémon trainer. He had wanted to become one ever since hearing about the almost iconic figure known as Ash Ketchum from Kanto when he was just a little boy. For years he had wanted to put himself forward for an interview with the Professor but every time he promised himself he would get his application in, he put it off until eventually, the summer had ended and the date for that year’s entry forms had passed. However, that year had been different. His mum had reached the end of her tether and was sick of hearing Simon’s constant chants of ‘I’m going to be the greatest trainer that ever lived. A Pokémon master… POKÉMON MASTER!’ She had taken his pet Starly hostage without food or water until he had been man enough to walk down to the post box and deliver his application. The day for interviews had arrived and Simon had all the signs of nerves: sweaty palms, restlessness and he was shaking like a leaf. However, the Professor had seen something in him and sent him on his way with his very own Chimchar. A childhood dream, now a reality.

The Professor had said that Chimchar and Simon would get along and get along they did. It was uncanny. You couldn’t find a better pair. Simon had always longed for a brother but his mum wouldn’t budge on her answer- she would never have another child.

‘You have no idea how chaotic my labour was, do you boy? It was mayhem! Six hours they spent trying to push you out. Six! I’m surprised I lived to tell the tale, to be completely honest. After an experience like that, do you think I’d want to go through it again? You have to be joking! And do you know how hard I had to work to get rid of my Baby Belly? Down at the gym 5 times a week for four months. I should have been like Sandra and had the surgery. That girl knows what she wants.’

A variant of that answer was recited to Simon every time he tried so much as to even hint at having a brother or sister so he had just given up hope on the subject. However, he and Chimchar got along like a house on fire. They were completely different from each other in almost every possible way but you know what they say, opposites attract. Chimchar had brought Simon out of his shell with his playfulness and showed him what it meant to be confident. However, he was a restless little tyke who took time to tame and Simon taught Chimchar the importance of hard work. This led to him growing steadily, first into a Monferno and eventually into an Infernape. One of most friendly Infernapes you could meet. Simon had surprised himself at how close the two of them had become over their time travelling together. He had found his brother in that little Chimchar…

Read chapter two to find out which Pokémon will become the newest addition to Simon’s team! And find out why Burbridge isn’t all that it seems…
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 10:34 am

Silver wrote:
‘A wise choice. This Chimchar’s quite a character. A little monkey if I may say so myself. Get it? A little monkey? Haha, oh I do amuse myself. I’m sure you two will get along just fine. Now get out of my office before I release the Houndours. SCRAM!!!’

lol Silver favorite quote of the story XD

I liked it a lot Silver you should make Chapter 2 soon!

Bri I liked urs too =D Shiki lol where did u get a name like that? (Andy's middle name maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 12:56 pm

Chapter 4 is HERE!!!! Sorry for the length, but it gets exciting I promise! Please ignore Houndoom's ability Flash Fire for now.

Tori's vision was blurred by tears. She tried to hold back a cry for help because she had come to Professor Daniels without asking for help. As Tori ran out of the room, she noticed three or four nurses were running to the room where she had just been. Surely they had realized by now that he was dead. Soon everybody would know. Tori jumped into the maintenance closet next nearest to the room and put her ear up against the wall. Through all the whispering of the crying nurses, she heard one distinct voice. It was lower than a woman's, aged by stress and years of pressure, but was calm and cool despite the death of the professor. It was almost satisfied...as Tori pondered on the thought, she could make out one clear sentence...

"Yes, this must be kept quiet...I'm sorry, I can't tell you why...classified...Mayor Lexi's orders."

Tori gasped! She tried to contain herself but Tori leaked, "How could she?", and maybe a little too loudly. Everybody's voice in that room stopped, then footsteps. Tori knew she was in trouble now. The door flung open with such speed that the pokeball containing Wobby fell off of Tori's bag. With a flash of red light, Wobbuffet appeared out of his pokeball, just in time too. The man looked even scarier than his voice; his eyes were dark brown, his skin was fair, black hair that was jelled back, and a scar stood out from his eye to the middle of his cheek. "Hello little girl, what have you been up to?" Tori noticed immediately the Houndoom next to the man. She grabbed Wobby by the arm and ran for the door. "Come on, Wobby, we need to get out of here!"

Wobby was not a good runner, or even a good walker. He became dead weight that slowed Tori down. Tori knew she couldn't make it to the door at this speed, but there was a Storage Room across the hall. The two flew past the door and ran for cover behind a couple stacks of boxes labeled 'Fragile'. Just as Tori and Wobby had hidden, the man kicked the door down and started walking around the large room.

"Where are you hiding, little girl. Don't make me have to find you, it would take much too long!" But Tori didn't budge. The man walked around a little longer and screamed, "Come out now! Why did that old hag have to send a useless noob like me? Oh...this is useless, Houndoom, you find her!" Tori stiffened. The houndoom would find her in a matter of minutes. We need a plan, Tori thought. "Wobby, we need to make a stand right here, right now!"

Tori and Wobby jumped out of safety and stared down the man and his Houndoom. "Hehehe...good choice, my dear. Now will you kindly surrender yourself? What you heard before was for grown-ups only."

"Like I don't know what you are up to. You want to keep Professor Daniels's death a secret!"

"Hehehe...you don't even know my name! I'll help you out, so when I kill you you can tell your friends about me."

"That doesn't make any sense!"

"It doesn't have to! I'm awesome! I'm Monke Potamoos!"

"Huh...are you, possibly, one of Mayor Lexi's henchmen?"

"Well FINALLY!!! Some recognition at last! But do you know why she wants Professor Daniels's death to be a secret?"

"Well...no. I don't understand why exactly. But I know who does and you can't stop me!"

"Alright then. Houndoom, she wants force, then we'll give her force...Houndoom use Flamethrower!" The Houndoom jumped in front of Monke. His cold eyes looked Tori right in the face and spat out scorching flames in her direction. Tori was stunned! She had never battled before and never with a Wobbuffet. Tori leaped behind a couple boxes of milk. The flames slammed against the boxes, charring the cardboard and lighting them aflame.

"Wobby, help!" She had never studied Wobbuffets before and knew nothing of their attacks. However, this Wobbuffet seemed to be skilled already. The Houndoom spat out another pillar of fire, this time burning a hole through the boxes of milk and burning Tori's arm. Tori screamed in pain and fell onto the floor, falling in and out of conscience. Wobby looked at Tori in awe. "WOOOOOOOBBAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wobbuffet's normally never are first to attack, but this was a different situation. Wobby stretched his shadow and grabbed Houndoom, making him unable to move. Wobby stared at the Houndoom as it whimpered. Monke stared in awe at what had just happened. "No, what have you done to Houndoom!? Houndoom, try and use another Flamethrower!" The Houndoom opened its jaw for the last time to let out one of its most powerful flamethrowers yet. The red and yellow flames bursted out of its mouth.

Wobby smiled. Instantly, Wobby moved his arm in a position directly in front of the line of fire. The flames hit his arm and immediately were detoured around Wobby, leaving Wobby untouched. "What...what is that thing!" Monke was scared and confused, and amidst all the confusion he once more told his Houndoom to use Flamethrower, but it was too late. The Wobbuffet had put some sort of magical wall behind him that was reflecting the flames in a large circle, amplifying their power and focusing them on Monke and his Houndoom.

Neither of them got away.

"Ughh...what happened? Wobb....WOBBY!!! Where are you buddy?" When she had sat up, she saw Wobby sitting next to her looking worried. "WOOOOOOOBBAAAA!!!!!" He bear hugged Tori for a whole five minutes before he stopped crying. Wobby took Tori by the arm and dragged her over to the area where the boxes of milk were. There, looking very pissed, was a Miltank. The cute pokemon was small; about half as tall as Tori. It also had a little bell on its neck tied around a collar. It was obviously angry over the loss of milk. The Miltank looked at Tori's arm that had been burned and smiled. Tori was confused, but then the Miltank rang the bell on its neck and Tori's burn healed up. "Whoa, thanks Miltank."

The Miltank nodded in satisfaction, "Miiill!"

"Hey, Miltank. How would you like to go on an adventure?"

"MILLLL!!!! MILTANK!!" And so the trio left the hospital, off to find this coup named Terminus Dicatator.

Last edited by Tori on Sun 29 Mar 2009, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 6:46 pm

i want to start over my story sucks

Name: Lexi
Height: 5'5''
Team (currently): none
(im writing in 1st person its easier for me)

I looked around the room and shuddered. I had been here for months and no one even knew i exsit. i had been planning for a while to leave and run away to somewhere no one has heard of. i thought for a minute that that could work i mean no one ever notices me i mean it might be good for everyone. i looked in the mirror and straightened my chestnut hair and added a slight bit of make-up. i grabbed my purse which held all of my important items and left. i headed up to an old abandoned house which i knew no one lived in but there was some pokemon so i would have to be careful. i opened the door and a wisp of cold air hit my face like a slap. the room was old and dusty but it must have been beautiful. i was awwed as i entered what must have been the ball room. a chandeleour eerily hang from the ceiling as i gazed at it i noticed a mirror. it had a gorgeous frame and i saw something that looked like a pokemon in the mirror. i turned around and gasped.

it was a shuppet and spoink playing. they were young i could tell from their size but they looked at me with bright blue and hazel eyes. i walked toward them at a slow pace making sure not to scare them and the shuppet came up to me dragging the small pig pokemon along and floated up and gently rested on my head. and for once in my life i felt loved. i now know i would be loved greatly throughtout my life but this was the first time. but at that exact moment was the first time i had felt it and i enjoyed it. i reached for the spoink lovingly and it jumped into my arms. i slowly got up not even noticing i had falling and i walked toward the old staircase it was just as beautiful as the rest of the old house but it had a unique charm. there was pokemon print on the side of a pichu and its trainer playing. as i reached the top i noticed a row of rooms i gently put down the spoink and asked if he knew where i could rest. he nodded and hopped of to a room. i stood in the doorway with amayzment of such a large room i touched the door and carefully took my first steps in the room and walked to the bed. as i sat down shuppet lifted off of me and he floated away to spoink. the two looked at me and i gave a warm smile. smiles in my life were uncommon one might say i was abandoned as a child my parents left me and dumped me at some foster house. i was a beautiful child and im not bragging about my looks im just simpling saying i was but no one seemed to love me enough to keep me at their house for more then a year. the current foster place i used to live in didnt even notice i was there.

i looked up and saw that the house had a glass roof. i looked at the stars and wondered if my parents were. i never met them all i knew is my mom was a famous actress with blonde hair and my dad was a world class trainer with black hair and eyes. i looked back at the pokemon who were playing with eachother. i starting to speak but i couldnt continue. they looked at me with curious eyes knowing i had began to say something.

"spoink?" the little pig pokemon looked at me and hopped up on the bed and nuzzeled her face to mine.

"shuppet?" the little ghost came up to me and rested on me head i patted him gently on the head.

"would you guys like to go with me and start a journey?" i looked at them and continued, " we could go to new places and make new friends and everything!"

the two looked at eachother and nodded then spoink looked at me and i could tell by the look in her eyes that they would.

... i like this story a lot better but i have big blocks at the beginning ... XP ^.^
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 8:49 pm

Time for chapter 3 =D

They had only been traveling for an hour, but Brian could tell regigigas was very tired. Brian returned him to his pokeball, and left his backpack at the clearing. Shiki began setting up the tent, while Brian went out to find sticks for a fire.

As Brian was gathering branches, he came to a small creek and sat on a boulder near the bank. He sat and stared at his reflection for a few minutes thinking about the loss of his flygon.

"Brian? Did you get the branches yet?" called Shiki from the nearby camp.

Brian hopped from the rock and collected the branches and made his way back to the camp.

After the two were settled around the fire comfortably, Shiki stood up.

"Get up." ordered Shiki, "Let's have a battle."

Brian wasn't sure how to reply, but stood up anyway. "3 on 3?"

"Yes," she replied, "3 on 3 battle should do."

Brian moved to the opposite end of the clearing from her, and selected 3 pokemon to use. Shiki went to the other side of the clearing as well, and selected 3 of her own pokemon.

"Go torkoal!" shouted Brian.

"Go blaziken!" replied Shiki.

Torkoal faced the Blaziken bravely, and let loose a stream of white smoke from it's nostrils.

"Blaziken! Use Sky Uppercut!"

Blaziken ran toward torkoal, and gave torkoal a vicious flying uppercut. Torkoal took the blow, and stood back up with no trouble.

"Torkoal use Stealth Rock!"

Torkoal's back began glowing. Several glowing stones fired away from his back and landed around the field.

"Blaziken use thunderpunch!"

Blazikens hand glowed a bright yellow. Electricity crackled from him as he rushed towards torkoal. Torkoal stood his ground fearlessly and took the brunt of the punch.

"Torkoal use earth power!"

The ground beneath blaziken erupted with an incredible power. Blaziken fell to the ground in a heap.

"Way to go torkoal!"

With a beam of light blaziken was returned to shiki's pokeball.

"Not bad," she replied, "but can you handle this?"

With another beam of light, a venusaur appeared on the battle field.

Brian was perplexed by her sending out a grass type to contend with a fire type, but he didn't mention it.

"Torkoal use lava plume!"

Bright scarlet flames were launched from torkoal's mouth towards venusaur.

"Venusaur dodge it!"

Venusaur leapt into the air, much higher than Brian thought it could.

"Venusaur use earthquake as you land!"

Venusaur hit the ground with a mighty thud, sending seismic vibrations all across the battlefield. Torkoal was knocked off his feet, and lost consciousness.

Brian returned it to it's pokeball, and thought for a moment about how the venusaur battled. Carefully he selected his next pokemon unsure of what else to expect from venusaur.

"Go Plasmius!"

The oversized grinning lawn mower stared down at the venusaur menacingly.

"Plasmius use Will-o-Wisp!"

Sinister blue flames began floating around rotom, then slowly one-by-one made there way toward venusaur.

"Venusaur dodge them!"

Venusaur leapt into the air once again, but Brian was smarter this time.

"Plasmius lead the flames down to where venusaur jumped!"

Rotom's eyes began glowing as it controlled the path of the flames to the now growing shadow of the venusaur. Venusaur landed back where he had jumped right on top of the flames. Venusaur winced in the pain of the flames. Shiki not wanting her venusaur to be hurt more than it already was returned him to his pokeball.

"Ok then, I guess it's 2 to 1 now." she said.

She checked her belt once, then twice, then made her decision.

"Go dragonite!"

With a burst of light the mighty yellow dragon was released onto the field.

Rotom's odd smile didn't waver as it stared directly into eyes of the determined dragon.

"Dragonite use dragon claw!"

Dragonite took off faster than Brian thought it would and cleared the distance between itself and rotom in only a fraction of a second. Rotom was devestated by the massive claw, but it managed to survive the attack.

"Rotom use thunderbolt!"

Rotom let loose a wicked jolt of lightning which slammed into dragonite. Brian began to smile at what he was sure to be a victory, but when rotom's attack was finished, dragonite was still standing. It had brushed the thunderbolt off as if it were nothing.

"Dragonite finish this up with dragon claw!"

This time rotom was out of order. Brian returned it to it's ball for a nice long rest.

"Not bad shiki, but let's see if you can handle my underdog."

A burst of light and porygon2 was released from his pokeball. Porygon2 barely stood 8 inches tall, yet it floated above the ground without showing any fear of the 7 foot dragon standing before it. Shiki smirked at Brian's choice in pokemon, and began to consider the battle won.

"Dragonite use Outrage!"

Dragonite began violently twisting and turning through the air in a massive whirlwind of itself. Once it had it's momentum going, it directed itself towards porygon2 and raced forward.

"CyberDuck hold your ground!"

Dragonite crashed into porygon2, but porygon2 didn't budge at all.

"CyberDuck use tri-attack!"

A 3-pronged beam of light was hurled at the very close range dragonite. The force was so powerful dragonite was knocked out of his outrage.

Shiki was awestruck by the power of the little pink duck, but regained her composure.

"Dragonite use fire blast!"

Dragonite let loose a powerful flame from it's mouth leading straight towards porygon2.

"CyberDuck hold your ground once more!"

Porygon2 prepared itself to take the hit. When the intense flames smashed into porygon2, Brian yelled, "CyberDuck use Mirror Coat!"

Porygon's eyes began glowing, and soon the flames vanished into porygon2's body. Porygon2 remained that way for several seconds, when suddenly a ball of yellow light smashed into dragonite.

Dragonite fell to the ground knocked out.

"Your not bad." said Shiki, "Looks like we won't have much trouble getting your flygon back.

"Well skills won't get us everywhere," replied Brian, "first we need to FIND the people that took flygon."

CRUNCH!

Brian and Shiki perked up on high alert. They looked at each other for a few crucial seconds before Brian finally said, "Looks like we've got some company."

TO BE CONTINUED

Stay tuned for chapter 4 =D
Back to top Go down
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Number of posts : 238
Trainer Type : Psychic
Friend Code D/P : 0130 3363 9558
My Pokemon Team : Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) Dpiconani196
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 2:39 pm

Best sentence in the story brik

Shiki was awestruck by the power of the little pink duck, but regained her composure.

I'll have a go at this i guess.

Name: Nathan
Height: 5"5'
Hometown: Barrington
Current team: Nothing yet

BEEP BEEP BEEEP

The sound of the alarm clock was ringing through the room at 7:00 am that morning. With a groan Nathan hauled himself out of bed and walked downstairs to get breakfast.

"Hey Mom what is there to eat?"

"Just eggs this morning."

"Awww maaannnn! I'm sick of having eggs every day! Especially since today is the day I'm getting my first pokemon!"

"Well the eggs will make you stronger. And speaking of pokemon you better eat quickly so you can go meet Professer Elm. Today is the only day he will be in town."

"I'm sure I'll be able to make it Mom. He doesn't even leave until ten o'clock."

"And it's nearly 8 now isn't it?" Besides you still have to take a shower and change your clothes."

"Ok fine then."

Nathan gulped down his eggs and walked upstairs grumbling about his mother. When he got upstairs he realized his dad was in the shower already so he would have to wait until he was finished.
Later at about 9:30 after Nathan had finished everything he needed to do. He set out to meet Professer Elm.

"Hi there, what's your name?" asked the professer as Nathan walked into the research center.

"Er hi, my name's Nathan. I'm here to get my first pokemon."

"Well hello Nathan. You're lucky, you get to choose which pokemon you want to take with you because you're the first new trainer here."

"Wow! Thanks professer! Ummm but what pokemon are there?"

"Well right now you can choose from a few of these pokemon. There's a Squirtle, a Cyndaquil, and a Turtwig."

"Excuse me? What's in that poke ball over on that counter?"

"Oh that's the pokemon I've been having trouble with. It's an Eevee. Though I doubt you'll want it. It has a very strange attitude."

"Really? What does it do?"

"It prefers to attack from afar. It actually tried to throw a chair at me!"

"Haha! That's funny. I actually think I want the eevee. It sounds like the kind of pokemon i would like."

"Really? Well okay you can have the Eevee. Good luck with your new pokemon!"

So then Nathan left the research center with his new Eevee. He let the eevee out of its poke ball and started talking to it. He said

"Hi there Eevee I think we're going to have some great adventures together."

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
M.C.Pie

M.C.Pie

Male
Number of posts : 103
Trainer Type : pokemon of pwnage
Friend Code D/P : 000000000000
Friend Code Platinum : 197760532760
My Pokemon Team : that one pokemon and 5 other pokemon
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 3:04 pm

eveeloutions rule... just sayin
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 7:40 pm

Time for the even more exciting chapter 4. I'm just now noticing, I never once mentioned the pointed stones digging into venusaur or dragonite xD oh well

The duo remained tense waiting for the next sound to come. None did.

After nearly ten minutes of waiting the two eased their tension and returned to camp. Brian being the kind of person he was managed to think ahead enough to bring two sleeping bags in case his first one was damaged somehow. So it wouldn't be an awkward night for the two.

They both lay in the tent. Brian remained awake until he heard the steady breathing of his new friend which meant she was fast asleep. Brian tried his best to sleep, but so many thoughts racing through his head made sleep an impossibility.

The next morning Brian left the tent early and got the fire prepared. He reached into his bag and found the breakfast items he had packed. He was surprised by how much he was capable of storing in his backpack. He was able to pack 2 weeks worth of breakfast, dinner, and snack items. Unfortunately, it didn't leave room for much else. He had to keep most of his items with him in his jacket.
Shiki awoke soon after he had started breakfast.

"I wonder what that sound was we heard yesterday." she started off the day asking.

"I don't know," replied Brian, "but I don't wanna stick around to find out."

"I agree."

"My my my. How ignorant children can be these days." said a bone-chilling voice from somewhere.

With frightened eyes the pair looked up from the fire searching for where the voice came from.

From the bushes walked out a tall gaunt-looking man.

Speechless Brian knew almost instantly where he had seen the man before. The man that stole his flygon.

"Ahhhhh what's wrong children? Persian got your tongue?"

"Where's Flygon." said Brian in a deadly calm voice.

"Oh that old thing?" said the gaunt man."It should be back at the base by now."

"What Base!?" spoke up Shiki.

"Why OUR base." replied the man.

"Tell us where your base is or you'll regret the day you ever crossed me and flygon." demanded Brian.

"I suppose you deserve to at least know the location of it, but don't think i'll give you any information past that....unless...you think you can defeat me in a battle."

"Fine, bring it on."

"I shall select first." said the man.

With a burst of light a black wolf was released onto the makeshift battle field.
"Go for it Mightyena!"

Brian thought about it for a moment, then made his decision. With a burst of light starmie was released onto the field.

The man merely chuckled at Brian's choice in pokemon thinking for sure he was the victor already.

"Starmie use thunderbolt!" shouted Brian

With a crackle of yellow light, starmie brought forth a mighty bolt of lightning from the red gem on it's body. Mightyena was struck by the bolt full force. Mightyena wavered, but did not fall.

"Mightyena crunch!"

The foe mightyena rushed towards starmie jaws agape. Mightyena clamped down onto starmie, trying its best to force it into submission.

"Starmie rapid spin!"

Mightyena was clamping down so hard on starmie, it didn't have enough time to let go before starmie began spinning forcefully. Mightyena hung on as long as it could, but released it's grip falling to the ground.

Mightyena tried to get back up, but Brian was much too relentless.
"Starmie use Ice Beam!"

Starmie released a freezing blast from it's foremost star tip striking mightyena freezing him in a solid block of ice.

"Enough! I know when i'm defeated."

"Now tell me where my flygon is."

"Fine, I suppose a promise is a promise." he said with no compassion. "Your precious little flygon is located in a town known as Bright Town. Where you can find it from there is up to how much you really want him back. Well ta-ta for now children. We shall meet again."

And with a burst of light, he released his fearow from it's ball, and took off into the skies leaving the two behind.

"Found it!" exclaimed Shiki looking at her poketch. "It looks like it's only about a day and a half from where we are now, how convenient!"

"Well, looks like we're heading to Bright Town." declared Brian.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Sargent Peppers on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : size >.>)
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: CHAPTER ONE CJ STARTS HIS JOURNEY!   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 9:59 pm

CJ was so excited to get his first pokemon, today was the day he got to choose from the 3 starters Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur. CJ already knew what pokemon he was gonna choose, Squirtle of course, since its his favorite pokemon. The night before he stayed up late tossing and turning just thinking about the new Squirtle he will soon recieve, the alarm clock rang at 11:00 AM CJ woke up scared and looked at the time he knew he was late he got up put on a white T-shirt, blue sweats and his shoes and ran out the door without saying anything to his mother. He ran up to the lab door and knocked and knocked but no answer, so instead he just decided to barge and run in. Running through the lab trying to get to the Squirtle he wanted so badly he didn't see where he was going and ran right into Prof. Oak, Prof. Oak was a 65 year old man with grey hair, wrinkles under his eyes and looked very wise. CJ got up and helped the Prof. stand up as well "sorry Professor I was just in a rush I didn't want to miss my chance to get my very own Squirtle" the Professor responded "oh its quite alright my dear boy but I must apologize because all of the starter pokemon were taken this morning sorry to disappoint you but you must wait another month." CJ dropped his jaw and with a dissapointed look on his face he quickly said "ok thank you Professor" and ran out the door.

Walking down the path on his way home CJ was so upset at himself for waking up so late and missing the chance to get his first pokemon. CJ was passing his way through the trees when all of a sudden he heard a small scream "URSAAAAAAA" CJ looked around everywhere but couldn't find where the scream was coming from again the scream was heard "URSAAAAAAAAA" reacting quickly this time CJ ran into the forest getting closer to the sound he stopped at a tree and could not find out where the sound was coming from. A piece of honey fell from above and got into CJ's hair he looked up to see a young Teddiursa getting attacked in the tree by some Beedrill, CJ grabbed stones and started throwing them hoping he could scare away the Beedrill but it wouldn't work. He then found a broken branch on the floor and started waving it at the Beedrill and it caught their attention but they were more intrested in the bee hive intruder. The poor Teddiursa was so scared, CJ tried to call to it and tried to make the poor little bear jump, he screamed at it a few times until it listened the bear dropped from the tree into CJ's arms. Teddiursa had a few sting wounds and looked very sick, while in CJ's hands CJ ran from the tree of Beedrill hoping to get Teddiursa some help but the Beedrill were not going to let Teddiursa off the hook that easily.

CJ ran with all his might still holding on to the tiny bear, he was so close to the opening of the trees and CJ could see the path leading to Prof. Oak's lab. The Breedill still have not given up yet they showed up at the opening of the trees to stop CJ from getting away, CJ not giving up either charged with all his might clutching Teddiursa as tight as he could and leaped through the swarm of Beedrill and landed on to the pavement of the street still not stopping though he ran up to the lab and barged in crashing into Prof. Oak once again. "My we need to stop meeting like this CJ haha we bump into each other more than having a conversation." Prof. Oak said "what do you have there?" CJ told Prof. Oak the story about the poor Teddiursa, Prof. Oak called for Tracey his lab assitant to help out with the injured little bear. Prof. Oak told CJ that it will be fine and told him to go on home, CJ did what he asked and went home. That night at dinner CJ told his mother about what had happend today, suddenly a knock came at the door it was Tracey and Prof. Oak, Tracey was holding a blanket in his hands with something in it. "oh hi Prof. Oak" said CJ's mother "would you and Tracey like a cup of coffee?" Prof. Oak answered "we would love some thank you Lila." Tracey gave the blanket holding the Teddiursa to CJ and then sat with Prof. Oak at the kitchen table, "is it going to be alright Professor?" asked CJ. "Yes yes it will be fine CJ don't you worry Tracey and I decided to drop in and I decided I want you to have it and raise it as your own Pokemon" "WHAT!? YOU SERIOUS PROFESSOR!?" CJ asked excitedly, "yes I think it would be in good hands with you CJ I know how much you wanted a pokemon today and finding that Teddiursa was really lucky haha" Prof. Oak said with a smile. "Here is a Pokeball for Teddiursa, a Pokedex for your journey and 5 other Pokeballs to catch other pokemon." Tracy hands the pokeballs and the dex to CJ, Tracy and Prof. Oak got up and left the house, "good luck on your journey CJ" Tracy and Oak said as they walked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
CtChronicles

CtChronicles

Male
Number of posts : 93
My Pokemon Team : Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 12:55 pm

Im going to start writing my own and reading this after school since no-ones on.plz keep writing people.I luv all of ur writing =D
Back to top Go down
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:30 pm

ALL RIGHT!!!! TIME FOR CHAPTER 2 OF MY STORY!!!!!!

Before leaving to set off on his pokemon journey Nathan went back home to tell his mom he had gotten his first pokemon.

"Hey Mom! I'm home! And I got my first pokemon too!"

"Well welcome home. Let your pokemon out of the poke ball so I can see it!"

Nathan releases the Eevee and his mom immediately starts fussing over it.

"Oh it's so cute! Did I ever tell you how I used to want to be a pokemon trainer when I was little? I just never worked up the nerve to go and get my first pokemon."

"Really? But Mom I have to tell you something. I want to go to the Johto region and meet new pokemon."

"Oh, I don't know if you could do that. The Johto region is very far away..."

"Come on Mom this is one of the only things I really want to do. Pokemon are one of the most important things to me, and I'll be fine as long as I have Eevee with me."

"Well... I don't know if I can let you go right now. I think you should get to know your pokemon before you make a decision like this. And you couldn't leave for a while anyway because your cousins are coming to visit."

"Really?! YES!"

Nathan loved when his cousins visited. John had his own pokemon too. When he was smaller Nathan would always be amazed by how strong John's Bidoof was. It's moves just seemed so powerful, the way it tackled other pokemon.

"You might want to go outside with your Eevee now. See how strong it is and what moves it knows. You might want to check with Professer Elm first."

"Okay I guess I could go talk to the professer again."

So Nathan walked back over to Professer Elm's lab. As he got inside another trainer was about to leave. He seemed very impatient and started shouting at Nathan as he was going out the door.

"Hey move out of the way!"

"Hey professer who was that?" called out Nathan.

"Oh that was just another trainer that just got his first pokemon. He was angry because there was a Squirtle here and not a Totodile. Apparently he really wanted one."

"Oh. Well I've been with Eevee for a while and my mom wanted me to come back over here to see what attacks Eevee can use."

"Well Nathan, this is a very special Eevee. It hatched out of an egg I got from some breeders. Apparently it has some strange attacks."

"How strange are they? Can it like, shoot laser beams or explode?"

"Hehehe. No it doesn't do that. But it does know a move called Shadow Ball. It fires a shadowy blob at the opposing pokemon. And it also has yawn that puts the other pokemon to sleep."

"That is so awesome! Do you think I'm ready to start training with eevee though?"

"You should be soon. But I just spoke with your mother on the phone and she said you have family coming so maybe you should wait until tomorrow to train."

Nathan sighed, "Okay, I guess I can wait until then. And John is coming with his super awesome Bidoof!"

More coming soon. Sorry I couldn't fit in the part about you Jay. might happen later in the story yet. Can't make any promises about not throwing you off a cliff though >: )
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:43 pm

CHAPTER 5 IS HERE EVERYONE!!!!!! All of the people know their parts as of now on I think. If you are not in my story after this chapter, you don't have a part sorry =D but I don't think it matters lol

Oh yeah the updated info...

Team (currently): Wobbuffet (Wobby), Miltank (Milky)

For the first time in weeks, the forecast was for sunny skies. People popped out of their windows to check the temperature so they could get ready for school. Kyle Cowzers, in particular, was checking the weather to decide whether or not to where green or blue. His excuse was that he needed to match his girlfriend, Skye, but that was not the only reason. Kyle had a feminine side that got in the way of things, so today he was actually checking the weather to check if his complexion matched the outfit he wanted to wear. His feminine side, however, made him a great student because Kyle, unlike his best friend Nicholas Yarg-Pants, or Nick as Kyle called him, was studious, organized, and took great notes because of his obsession to color code his notes.

Kyle and Nick had been best friends for what seemed like forever. Like any friendship, there were fights, but none like the one that would take place that day. It was five minutes until the end of school. All the boys and girls were at the edges of their seats, staring at the clock, pleading for the bell to ring, when finally, their prayers had been answered. DING DING DING DING DING!!!! Kyle and Nick grabbed their backpacks and ran out the door. They both took out their letters that they received in the mail the day before.

"Well, we're here. 3 o'clock sharp. Is that what your letter said, Nick?"

"Yeah, whoever sent it to us said to meet at the front entrance at 3:00 PM. What should we do?" Nick was puzzled; it was weird enough to get a letter sent in the mail from an anonymous writer with no mailing address, but to follow their directions to find out that nothing happened was even stranger. Students had left a while ago, the buses had left not 10 minutes ago, and the teachers usually clocked out by 2:45. Kyle and Nick were both alone on this sunny day with nothing to do but wait. It had been an hour and the two were about to give up and leave when a jet black limo slyly pulled into the parking lot. Kyle sneered, "It f**king took them long enough."

Kyle and Nick stayed cool and waited for someone, anyone, to step out of the limo. Then, the door opened. A skinny, white leg poked its feet out the door, then another. The woman who Kyle and Nick were supposed to meet was none other than Mayor Lexi. Kyle gasped, Nick froze. They both quickly checked the smell of their breath and fixed their hair. Mayor Lexi had been known to for her wild side in the 80s and Nick was feeling lucky today.

"H-H-Hello, your grace. My name is Nicholas Yarg-Pants. This is my buddy, Kyle Cowzers." Nick's knees were shaking. He had never met his leader up close, even though he hated her guts, it was an honor. Kyle, on the other hand, was indifferent. "Hey, sup Lexi."

Mayor Lexi gave Kyle a cold look that could have froze the heart of the strongest rhinoceros. Kyle got the message and tried again, "Good day, Mayor Lexi."

"Boys, let's cut to the chase. I don't feel like small talk in this weather. I am scouting more, how should I put this, competent guards. I need strong battlers who are fierce and merciless when I need them to be. You two," Mayor Lexi shot a glance at both Kyle and Nick which scared them both to hell, "are the top ranked students in this school. I want you to help me."

Kyle and Nick were both speechless. She was right; they were the best of the best in Bright Town. However, they had different thoughts about this proposition. Nick, on one hand, wanted nothing to do with Mayor Lexi if it meant he was to be used as her tool for destruction. On the other hand, Kyle decided he wanted the position of power. His philosophy had always been "Speed over Power, but both is better than nothing."

"I'll do it." Kyle was sure about this, no matter what Nick thought.

"Kyle, think about what you are doing! Mayor Lexi is running a corrupt government! With a strong battler like me or you, who knows what she could accomplish?"

"What are you talking about, Nick. Don't you understand the power we are being given? There is a difference between a good decision and a bad decision-"

"This isn't time for one of your lectures, Kyle! What you are doing is serious!"

"I know and I am adamant. If you want out, then fine! Be that way! Mayor Lexi, let's go." She shot him another glance and said coldly under her breath..."Good."

Net ran out of school. He had fallen asleep in English again and his teacher hadn't cared to wake him. "Damn Mr. Cadigan! Just wait until I let my Teddi on him!" When Net had burst through the doors, he didn't see Nick sitting on the steps and bumped into him, sending Net flying down the stairs.

"Nick! What are you...are you crying?"

"Wha? Well, Net, it is complicated. Mayor Lexi just asked me and Kyle to join her. Kyle was power hungry and went with her!"

"Oh...poor Cowzers...Nick. We can't just let him go. You and I both know what Mayor Lexi wants to do." Net looked left to right to make sure that nobody was in ear shot. Then, he told Nick very quietly, "The Murkrow have gone into hiding today. Celebrate tonight with me and 'them'."

"No, NS I can't. The coup is getting dangerous and corrupt. Ideas of revolution, killing Mayor Lexi, that group is crazy."

"Just go, for me?"

"Ahh...okay. One last time."
Back to top Go down
M.C.Pie

M.C.Pie

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 4:43 pm

come on nathan. i dont wanna get eatin fall off a cliff or have a voltorb explode rite next to me

if im gunna die in ur story make me swalow some kind of exsplosive ok?!
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 6:57 pm

Here it is, Chapter 5 is here.

"My liege," spoke the man, "all appears to be going according to plan."

"Good. Good." replied the seated man.

"But if I may ask sir, why did you have me steal that child's flygon?" inquired the gaunt man. "And also, why did you want me to tell him where to find it?"

"He finds out where his precious flygon is, he'll come here to rescue it." the man stood up to his full height and hobbled over to the cage. He peered inside to see the pokemon sprawled out across the floor. It had fallen into a horribly restless sleep giving the occasional limb spasm. It was still suffering mental stress from the detachment of his trainer.

"And what is the significance of a mere child intruding our base to get back his pokemon?"

"It is not THAT child I am after you ignorant fool."

Inside the cage the emerald dragon gave an involuntary muscle jerk.

~~~

Shiki and Brian arrived in Bright Town shortly past 4:30 a.m. They decided to skip sleep to arrive earlier. They set out their sleeping bags under a tree about half a mile from Bright Town, hoping to catch a few hours of sleep before they began their search. Brian noticed Shiki fiddling with the yellow wristband of hers.

"Why do you always wear that wristband?" inquired Brian.

"Huh? Oh..well...because my mom gave it to me." replied Shiki, "and it's really special to me."

"Why is it special?" asked Brian.

"Well my mom gave it to me...and she is..." Shiki cut off her sentence.

Brian didn't need to push on any further to know what had happened. Instead he fell into a restless sleep, unable to get his mind off where his flygon could possibly be. Unknown to him, somebody had been watching them from the canopy of trees roughly 50 yards away.

~~~

The next day, the duo set off shortly after they woke up. They arrived in Bright Town in a matter of minutes. They didn't know where to start, so they figured they would go to the place with the most people around and ask about the man they had seen yesterday.

They first went into a market where a sale on cheese and beef was going on. Many people were huddled around the frozen dairy and meat selection areas, so the duo waited near the entrance asking everybody who entered and exited if they knew who the man was.

After 45 minutes of this, they had a stroke of luck. They asked a young man and he replied, "Who? Romulus? I'd stay away from him kids. That guy is nothing but trouble. He spends all his time down at the lab, and only comes out in the evening. He's caused quite a bit of trouble around the town too."

With a hint of hope the two raced off to find the lab. After another 15 minutes of searching they found their mark. The lab was a large rather new looking building. A plaque on the side quoted the ground-breaking day of the lab to be May 17, 1946.

They stepped through the revolving doors and headed towards the main desk.

"Excuse me, we're looking for a man named Romulus?" said Shiki in her sweetest voice.

The clerk was a haggard old woman with grey hair and teeth that Brian assumed were false. She glanced at the two, then replied "Romulus works for one of the main labs. He can be found in the basement floor Room 1B-3. But I must warn you, it would do good for neither of you to get in the way of him."

"Thanks."

The two slowly walked towards the stairwell. Brian's mind was racing with the thought of getting his BuzzBee back.

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, they found the basement to be rather bleak and depressing. Nothing like the uppermost floors were.

~~~

The clerk watched as the two kids left down the stairwell, then picked up a walkie-talkie she had stashed beneath her desk. She flicked the power button to the "on" position.

"The two children are heading your way." she hissed into the walkie-talkie.

Through the static she heard, "Excellent, all is going according to plan then."

~~~

Brian and Shiki rushed door-to-door looking for room 1B-3, when suddenly they saw it. It was an old door. The blue paint was peeling, and spots of rust could be seen in different places.

The door opened with a scream when they pushed against it. In the door they saw a long dimly lit staircase. They descended carefully down the aged worn stairs. Finally they reached the bottom of the stairs to find...another door. This door wasn't in nearly as bad shape as the other one, and opened with ease. What they saw inside shocked them.

It was a clean, very refined labratory. It was filled with tables holding expensive looking equipment. Beakers, jars, strange bubbling liquid and many other things they couldn't quite identify. And their in the corner they saw a door.

They placed their ears against the wall listening for any noise, but heard none. So they opened the door slowly. Inside the found a plush room. It had a large bookcase, multiple couches, a roaring fireplace, and a mini-bar on one wall. "This must be the lounge room," thought Brian. In the far wall a few feet from the fire place was yet another door. On it a plaque was hung which said "Chairmans Room"

They listened against the wall again, but heard the sound of steady breathing inside. As careful as they could, opened the door just a crack to peak inside. There was a chair facing away from them with a person nestled in it. But what caught Brian's eye was the cage in the corner. Inside it a flash of green caught his eye. Then a slight hint of red appeared nearby. Brian realized flygon saw them, due to his acute sense of sight.

In a low voice Brian relayed to Shiki the situation at hand. "The chairman is in there. He's in a chair facing away from the door. BuzzBee is in a cage near the corner of the room, the only way we're gonna get him out of here is by fighting."

Shiki nodded in understanding, and selected one of her pokeballs.

Brian did the same selecting rotom as his pokemon of choice.

They agreed to charge at the count of three.

"1.....2.....3!"

The two charged the door, only to run right into Romulus.

"Going somewhere children?"

"Yeah, we've come here to get my flygon back!" stated Brian once again pointing out the obvious.

Before the bald man had a chance to reply, both Shiki and Brian simultaneously threw out their pokeballs releasing the pokemon inside. Rotom and an absol stared at the man hard daring him to make the first move.

"Now now children, no need to get testy."

Without saying anything more, the man threw out 2 pokemon of his own. Standing in front of absol and rotom was a honchkrow and mightyena.

Before Brian could yell for rotom to use thunderbolt, the chairman stood up suddenly shouting, "Cease this!"

Seven pairs of eyes simultaneously averted to the man.

"What do you want with BuzzBee!?" seethed Brian.

"Your flygon was nothing more than a mere motivator," replied the chairman. "To get you to come to me."

"What do you want with me!" demanded Brian.

"It's not you I want anything with," said chairman matter-of-factly, "it's her." And with a crooked finger he pointed directly at Shiki.

And before any more words were said, several people filed into the room, blocking off their only exit. Casually the chairman hobbled towards flygon's cage. Producing a key from some hidden pocket on his suit, he unlocked the cage and the door swung open freely clanging against the side. With blinding speed BuzzBee flew from the open door and hovered near the ceiling looking like a demonic angel about to smite those who kept him locked up.

Before BuzzBee could swoop down to Brian, the excess men in the room charged Brian and Shiki, as well as rotom and absol pinning them against the ground hindering their movements. BuzzBee prepared to strike at the men, but the chairman stopped it before it could move. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. That is...if you want to see your trainer and his little friend live that is."

BuzzBee remained hovering in the air. He looked ready to snap this chairman's head off, but retained his distance.

Casually the chairman walked towards the two helpless kids. He leaned over Shiki, and almost gently removed her wristband.

"Thank you for your contribution Ms. Shiki Trenton. Now we have the final piece for our plans."

"What Plans!?" she demanded, "and what do you want with my wristband?!"

"Well Shiki, since there is obviously no way for you to stop my plans, I suppose I can tell you anyway. Your mother used to work here at this laboratory for me." he declared.

Shiki looked as though somebody had physically slapped her across the face. She was beyond speechless.

"That's right Shiki, your mother. She used to be a top-notch scientist. Or did you not know that? You see, she was helping us on a project we've had going for sometime. We have been working on lunar power. Something many scientists would scoff at. But i've found that if the power of the moon can be directed into one source, then it can be turned into a very powerful and devestating doomsday device. The only problem is, things have been getting in the way of this."

"Such as?" Brian inquired.

"For one thing, when your mother worked for us, she discovered what we were trying to do. She quit, but not without making it difficult for us to complete it. She knew of one crucial part that couldn't be remodeled, and she stole it. She also knew once we discovered she had stolen it, we'd come after her for it, and she was right! But your mother was a clever one. Only recently did we discover the ingenious hiding place she stored it."

"And where would that be?" asked Brian.

"Why this bracelet of course you ignorant fool." and with that he snapped the bracelet in two pieces. From one of these pieces he pulled out a small microchip which had been stowed in a hollow part of the bracelet. After obtaining his prize he tossed the bracelet to the side and pulled a small plastic bag from his pocket. Sealing the chip inside, he also produced an envelope from the chair he had been sitting in earlier. He placed the bag in the envelope, and called one of his guards over. The guard took the bag without a word, and left the room quickly.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I must rendezvous to the airport before I miss my flight. Ta-ta children, I do hope you can find your own way out." said the chairman, and with that he left the room.

Shortly after he left Romulus and the guards released the 2 pokemon and 2 kids and rushed out the door themselves. Brian hugged BuzzBee tightly feeling tears forming at his eyes. Brian looked over and saw Shiki picking up the 2 pieces of her broken bracelet. Brian could see the tears dabbing at her eyes too. Brian went over and placed a friendly arm around her.

"I think you know what we have to do Shiki." said Brian.

"Yeah, we need to stop that guy before anything worse happens."

And with that Rotom and Absol were returned to their pokeballs. Brian didn't like the idea of leaving BuzzBee's side, so BuzzBee stayed near Brian.

As they left the building Brian noticed a street sign pointing towards the market, the pokecenter, and the airport.

As quickly as they could the trio set off to find the airport.

TO BE CONTINUED

Stay tuned for the exciting chapter 6, and also look forward to chapter 7 when the contents of the note will finally be revealed =D
Back to top Go down
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 1:52 pm

TIME FOR CHAPTER 3 WITH THE SUPER AWESOME BIDOOF!!!

Later that day a dark car pulls up into Nathan's driveway. As soon as someone gets out of the car he runs outside and starts talking to the person. He is a couple inches shorter than Nathan with light brown hair and a completely clear complexion.

"Hi John! Did you bring your Bidoof? I just got my new pokemon yesterday! What's up?"

"Ummm, hi. I told you my name isn't John. It's John Michael. And yes I did bring my pokemon. What did you get yesterday?"

"I got an Eevee. Professer Elm told me it was very special because it had all these cool attacks. I told my mom I wanted to leave and take the gym challenge now though."

"Well that's really cool. Did you know there are 4 different regions with gyms in them?"

"Yeah I did. But I want to go to the Johto region now. What I really wanted to ask you though was, do you want to help me train my Eevee? It will be our first battle together."

"Well okay. But I'll go easy on you because you're a rookie. I really want to see your "special moves" though. what are they? Tackle? Sand-Attack?"

"hehe. You'll see eventually. Come on we can go around to the backyard to battle."

So Nathan brought John Michael around to the backyard and they began the battle. Nathan let his Eevee out of the Poke ball and John Michael of course uses BIDOOF!

"Ok time to begin! Go Eevee use Tackle!" Then Eevee sprints out and tries to tackle the Bidoof.

"Bidoof hold your ground! Let's see just how strong this eevee really is!" Eevee smashes into the Bidoof and it just slides back a few inches. "Ha! You're Eevee is weaker than I thought! Bidoof use Super Fang!" Bidoof opens its mouth wide and and dashes at the Eevee.

"Eevee quick run!" Eevee runs in a semi-circle around the other pokemon and Bidoof was running so hard it can't turn around. "Oh no! I only know 3 of Eevee's moves. Eevee quick use Yawn!" Eevee just opens its mouth and makes a big yawn.

"Bidoof go and ram straight into the pitiful yawn!" Bidoof begins to run and lets out its war cry that sounds kinda like BI BIBIBIBIBIBI BIIIIIDDDDOOOOOOOFFFF! It hits the yawn attack head on and keeps running towards Eevee. "Bidoof use Defense Curl in a combo with Rollout!" The pokemon curls up and starts to spin like a rolling ball on the ground.

"Eevee jump over the Rollout!" Eevee springs high into the air and Bidoof harmlessly rolls under it and hits the fence in the yard. Suddenly Bidoof stands up and falls over in a deep sleep.

"BIDOOF WAKE UP! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO TAKE A NAP!"

"Hahaha that's what happens when Eevee uses Yawn! Quick Eevee use the fourth attack that I don't know that it's called!" Eevee is suddenly surrounded by a bunch of glowing orbs, then all of a sudden the orbs fly at the sleeping opponent. "Wow! Hidden Power! That's great Eevee!" Eeevuuiiii! cries the Eevee. When the orbs hit Bidoof it rolls over a few times and gets stuck in a bush. Then it runs out of the bush, fully awake and charges the Eevee.

"Quick Bidoof try to use Superpower!" After John Michael yells that his pokemon begins to glow a faint red and dashes at Eevee again.

"Eevee use Hidden Power one more time!" Once again the orbs surround Eevee and fly at the charging Bidoof. This time when they hit it the pokemon is knocked far backwards and can't get back up because it's knocked out.

"WOW! That was a great battle Nathan. You're a skilled trainer. I don't think I believe it's your first battle though."

"Well it is. You better believe it!"

Clap,clap,clap,clap,clap. There came a noise of someone clapping from the other side of the fence. There was a boy standing there obviously amused by the battle.

"Hi, I'm Jay. I was watching your battle. Your Eevee was very strong!"

"Er hi Jay. Thanks for the compliment."

"Anyway, I've been listening for a while and heard you were leaving for the Johto region. Do you mind if I tag along? I want to travel too, and I'm a new trainer." Said Jay.

"Well sure you can come. I was planning on leaving tomorrow to walk there though. Actually I was only going to walk to the port and then take a boat over to Johto."

"That's fine then. I'm not going to be doing anything. My mom said if I could find someone to escort me over to Johto I could leave home."

"Well okay then. Just meet me back here tomorrow morning at 7 o'clock sharp."

"Seven? That's so early! But okay I'll be here."

So Nathan got a travel companion to get to the Johto region.

See Jay I was able to fit you in now Razz
Back to top Go down
M.C.Pie

M.C.Pie

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 4:06 pm

yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! thx soo much. yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYYYYYYY!!!
Back to top Go down
CtChronicles

CtChronicles

Male
Number of posts : 93
My Pokemon Team : Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 4:47 pm

Chapter 1.Kidnapped

"You don`t need a phazer on your team"Tori said attempting to convince me to get rid of Skarmory."Tori I told you my pokemon have low Special Attack and Attack Ev`s so i need Stealth Rock to help me lower my enemys HP"I said for about the eighth time."A Honcrow will own your useless Skarmory"Well that`s unfair because mines a Phazer."I said without holding

back my feelings for her lame Honchcrow idea."It still wouldn`t win if it was Adamant Modest or whatever else.That Skarmory is ruining your team"Tori said still attempting to convince me again."Let me guess,since you questioned Skarmory now your going to question my Epiclawnmower.

"Maybe.But anyway i got to go see ya laters"she said picking up her pink bookbag."Laters"I Checked my watch and it was 6:13.My mom didn`t expect me home until around 7:30 so I decided to go and see if Nate was ready for our battle.Getting up,I grabbed my bookbag and binder and headed for the door.About halfway there i dropped my binder.So I set down my

bookbag so I could start to clean it up."Let me go!!!"I heard in a voice that sounded familiar.Tip toeing to the door,I forgot about my binder.Once I was at the door I saw an unmistakable logo on the back of someones outift.Team Terflash.The last time anyone has ever seen them was years ago after Prof.Kyle destroyed their secret base in the desert.Next to one of the

grunts was Nate.He had him in a headlock which didn`t look very pleasant.They were walking toward the grass when i heard a helicopter.They were going to kidnap Nate!!!He tried to reach for a pokeball in his pocket,but with the headlock it seemed to be impossible.I ran outside the library and took about my EpicLawnmower.Rotom use shadow ball right in front of their walking

route.He obeyed and placed it perfect.The grunts turned around grunting furiously."Don`t even try to attack my EpicLawnmower.It`ll just mowdown your whole team"I said laughing realy hard."Harharhar"Nate said sarcasticaly."Take the kid Chiron all keep this one busy"said one of the grunts.Chiron followed the orders but my Epiclawnmower denied it."Rotom use Leaf Storm!"I

said watching my EpicLawnmower mow down their path of victory(XD)But that didnt slow Chiron down at all,he juss went through the leaves like he wasn`t afraid."Come on out Crobat"the unknown grunt said."Use whirwind and blow away their chances of getting his friend back"he said laughing triumphously.Getting blown away reminded me of this song.But anyway there was

more important stuff to think about.Me and Rotom go blow back into the library door.What realy suck is the it was supposed to be pulled instead of pushed.My spine directly impacted with it.Rotom was right next to me,but he was fine.Like nothing had happened."Rotom reuturn.Come on out Skarmory"I said summoning him."Now Skarmory follow the helicopter and stay out of

it`s sight.Once the helicopter has landed goto the house and i`ll be waiting for you outside.Now go"I commanded and Skarmory did as told.Getting up I went to go get my bookbag and binder inside.Then the librarian came and handed me my bookbag.She noticed me walking very slow and the loud BANG! the door made when i had crashed."What happened?" the librian

asked."Team Terflash is back.Call the police and let them know.I have to get home."i replied in a soft voice.The librarian asked me if i was okay and if i was sure a few times and then went inside.I opened the biggest part of my bookbag and took my phone out.Using speed dial i held 4 down and waited for Cody to pick up."Hello"Cody said like usual."Hey Cody,can u ask your
mom to come to the library?I have a slight problem"I said trying not to sound hurt."Okay we`ll be over ASAP.Laters"Cody said."Laters"and I hung up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well anyway if u havn`t figured out my EpicLawnmower is a Rotom-C.Espeon plays Nate and Cody is my friend. Anyway heres the other stuff

(For story)
Name:Michael
Height:5'7
Grade:7th
Team:Skarmory,Rotom-C(the only ive shown)

Last edited by 2icy47 on Thu 02 Apr 2009, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)   Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-playing topic (And not the dirty kind)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next