Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Runaway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donald
Battler
Battler
Donald

Male
Number of posts : 100
Trainer Type : Professor
Friend Code D/P : 3007-7658-3389
My Pokemon Team : Runaway Dpiconani156Runaway Dpiconani157Runaway Dpiconani162Runaway Dpiconani418Runaway Dpiconani419Runaway Dpiconani004
Warning :
Runaway Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Runaway Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Runaway   Runaway I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:14 am

Chapter 1 - Leaving, and a new Friend

I can’t describe how much I hate some of the things my parents do. Sometimes just the thought of being around them makes my blood boil. That’s why I’m throwing all my stuff into my backpack and getting out of here. I know it’s not exactly safe to travel without my own Pokémon, but I’m sure I’ll be fine. I know how to defend myself. Then again, I’ve never really had to fight anything except my parents or other people. Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be fine.

I looked up at the mirror in my bathroom. I could barely see my face in the moonlight coming in the window. My short, dark brown hair was sticking up in all directions, my face pale in the light. I shook my head, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste off the counter and throwing them in my bag. I glanced around my room one more time, looking for anything I’d forgotten. I didn’t see anything, so I walked over to the window. Like I’d done a million times before, I unlatched the hook and slid the glass up. I popped out the screen and tossed my bag out onto the grass. Without taking a backward glance, I climbed out the window and touched down to the ground.

“Luxxx...io!”

“Shut up, you mangy cat.” I muttered. I’d accidentally landed on him when I jumped out the window. He growled at me, and took off toward the door. “Crap.” I said, and started running. I grabbed my back, slinging it over my shoulder as I ran. I turned my head, seeing the light flick on in my parent’s kitchen. I ran faster, they were sure to have Luxio come after me once they figured out I was gone. I’d reached the brick wall on the edge of my back yard. This was the only thing that I thought I’d have a problem with, but luckily, my dad had left the cooler there from his drunken party earlier today. I jumped on top of it and hoisted myself over the wall. I could hear Luxio panting as he ran after me, but I’d already landed on the other side and was sprinting into the forest behind the house. I ran and ran, I’m not sure for how long. All I know is that I was away from that hell that my parents called home.

Eventually I ran out of breath, so I slowed my sprint into a walk. I was in the middle of the Blackwood Forest. I came up on a clearing that had a small trail leading to the road. I looked at my watch; it was 3:48 AM. I was exhausted, so I threw my bag down and pulled out the journal I’d brought. I glanced at the map of the Sepholore Region. I knew where I was, but needed something to distract me from the thought that I was really on my own now. The nearest town was Gadsbury. It was just on the outskirts of the forest. I put the journal back in the bag and lay down, resting my head on it. I looked up at the night sky, watching Zubat and Golbat fly over me. One thing was for sure, I’d need a Pokémon of my own if I was going to travel. I don’t know how long I was laying there, but I was exhausted and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning growling noise to my left. I woke up, rubbing my eyes as I sat up. My back was stiff from sleeping on the ground, and my head groggy from not sleeping well. I blinked heavily, trying to focus on the sound. I realized that I was staring an angry, growling Houndour. I slowly reached for a stick that I’d been sleeping on, grasping it hard as I rose to my feet. The dog’s eyes glared back at me, and, without warning, the Pokémon lunged.

From seemingly out of nowhere, a small, long Pokémon appeared. The Pokémon slammed into the Houndour’s side, sending the dog flying. The little Pokémon’s head was blazing as he blasted the Houndoom with a jet of flame. I caught a glimpse of a small earring in the Quilava’s right ear. The Houndoom growled loudly, but the Quilava made his flames grow, snarling at the dog. The Houndoom turned and shot into the forest, howling loudly as it did. The Quilava turned and looked right up at me.

“Quil?” it said.

“Thanks…” I said, grabbing my backpack. The Quilava was still sitting there when I turned back around. It looked up at me, its flames gone now. It walked toward my leg, rubbing it’s long body down my leg.

“Quil Quil? Lava Quil?” he said. I couldn’t resist the look in his eyes, the poor little Pokémon looked so… perfect. I reached down and picked the Pokémon up.

“So you want to travel with me? Is that what you’re saying?” I asked. I took the excited burst of flames out of his back as a yes, and set him back down. This little guy was spunky, and had basically saved my life. Plus, now I had a Pokémon of my own. I reached in my bag, pulling out a piece of candy. I held it out to him, and he happily took it. I patted him on the head and we walked to the road.

Picture of Trainer
Runaway Trainer1

Image of Quilava
Runaway Quilava_icon_by_Ununununium

Trainer created using THIS creator.
Back to top Go down
Donald
Battler
Battler
Donald

Male
Number of posts : 100
Trainer Type : Professor
Friend Code D/P : 3007-7658-3389
My Pokemon Team : Runaway Dpiconani156Runaway Dpiconani157Runaway Dpiconani162Runaway Dpiconani418Runaway Dpiconani419Runaway Dpiconani004
Warning :
Runaway Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Runaway Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runaway   Runaway I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 12:52 am

Chapter 2 – Getting to Know Each Other

Quilava poked his head out of the sleeping bag, sniffing the air. He had been traveling with me for three days, but we hadn’t seen any other Pokémon or trainers. I’d set up a small fire just off the road and had let Quilava sleep on my sleeping bag because it was a little warm to sleep in it. It was just after dawn, so I was cooking myself some eggs and bacon while I let the little guy sleep a little while longer.

“Good morning.” I said, smiling at the Pokémon. He stuck his nose out in the air, smelling the delicious bacon and perking his ears up.

“Quil? Lava Quil!” he said, jumping out and coming over to me. He crawled up into my lap, looking up at me with big eyes. I poked a piece of bacon out of the frying pan and held it out to him. He sniffed it lightly, then devoured it in one bite. He grinned up at me, and jumped out of my lap, stretching in the morning sunlight. I ate my eggs and bacon quickly, rinsing the pan out and putting my things back in my bag.

“Quil?” Quilava said, looking up at me and then to the road. I nodded, and we headed west down the dirt pathway. Quilava trotted along next to me, purring softly as he did. I glanced down at him every once in a while, he seemed to be pretty content outside of his Pokéball. I had six on me, and hoped that I would soon have Pokémon for each one. If I was going to battle, I’d need a well balanced team, with a strategy.

“So Quilava, I’ve been wondering. Why did you protect me from that Houndoom?” I asked, looking down at the weasel Pokémon.

“Quil, Quilava. Va Quil lava Qui.” He said back. For some reason, when he said things I got the main point to what he was saying, despite the fact that he couldn’t speak English.

“Oh. So you had a trainer once? I guess that makes sense. What happened to him?” I asked.
“Lava quil. Quilava quil quil lava quil.” He replied, his tone changing. He sounded mad now.

“So he abandoned you? What the heck would make someone abandon a Pokémon like you? You’re like, perfect. So when you saw me, you saw I wasn’t doing anything wrong and didn’t think it was fair I was being attacked. That’s really bold of you.” I smiled, reaching into my bag and tossing him a berry.

“Quil!” he said, happily munching the berry as we walked. I looked up ahead and saw something, or some one, on the pathway. As we got closer, I saw it was a boy who looked a little older than I did. Since I was seventeen, this guy was probably eighteen or nineteen, maybe twenty. He had a bird Pokémon sitting on his shoulder and was wearing one of the strangest outfits I’d ever seen.

“Ahoy there, matey! I’m Nick! You look like a Pokémon trainer, Care for a battle?” he asked, extending a hand. I glanced him up and down, trying not to laugh at his clothes. He was wearing a big, billowy shirt and cut off canvas pants, and had a black hat on his head. On his hip was a sword, along with six Pokéballs.

“Wow. That’s quite the character you’ve got yourself. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Nick. I’m Donald.” I said, shaking his hand. I motioned to Quilava, looking down at him lovingly. “Sure, we’re up for a battle. I only have Quilava here, though, so it would have to be one on one.” I replied.

“Sounds fine to me. I’ll use Farfetch’d here.” Nick said, and the bird pulled a green onion seemingly out of nowhere. I laughed, and the duck took off in the air. Quilava jumped in front of me, his back blazing already. “You can attack first, mate.” Nick said, stepping back a few steps.

“Okay then.” I said, mimicing Nick’s moves. I took a deep breath, this was my first battle. “Quilava! Use flamethrower!” I shouted. Quilava’s flames seemed to get brighter as he sucked in a big breath and let out a blast of flames.

“Farfetch’d! Dodge it! Then use Aerial Ace!” shouted Nick. The bird flew fast around the get of flame, and then dove toward Quilava. He swung his green onion, screeching as he did.

“Quilava! Jump up and then use flame wheel!” I shouted. Quilava leaped into the air, spinning as he did. The flames on his back grew, surrounding his as the green onion smacked him. He stopped spinning and landed a few feet away, staring at the bird. The green onion had caught fire and Farfetch’d was currently swinging it, squaking angrily. He finally just threw it down, huffing in a big breath and taking off into the sky again.

“Farfetch’d! Use Tackle!” Nick shouted.

“Quilava, tackle!” I shouted back. Quilava and Farfetch’d both turned and attacked each other. They bounced off each other and both landed on the ground, panting. Nick was grinning and so was I, this was a good battle. Farfetch’d stood, then toppled to his side. Quilava struggled to his feet, then collapsed onto his stomach.

“I think they’ve had enough.” Said Nick, reaching into his bag and pulling out two Full Restore medicine bottles. He tossed one to me and then sprayed Farfetch’d with his. I did the same, and both Pokémon stood, good as new. “You’re a pretty good battler Donald.” He said, smiling.

“You too. I’m going to Gadsbury, where are you off to?” I asked, petting Quilava as he ate a berry I’d given him.

“I’m on my way there too. That’s the nearest Pokemon Gym, and I need my first badge. See, I’m from the Kanto Region, and just got into the Sepholore Region last week. I spent a few days up in Nix Town, and then headed out for Gadsbury.” Nick explained.

“Really? That’s sweet. I’m from here, and just started my journey. I kind of ran off from my parents house. Quilava here saved me from getting mauled by a Houndoom, and we sort of just stuck together. When we get to Gadsbury, I’m gonna call my parents and let them know I’m alive. Since were both going for Gym Badges, why don’t we travel together?” I said.

“That sounds good. I caught Farfetch’d a few days before I came to Sepholore, so we’re both in the same boat Pokémon wise. It will be fun to travel with someone, too.” Nick said. I grabbed my map out of my bag and opened it, pointing out approximatley where we were.

“We’re about ten miles from Gadsbury. We can probably cover about four miles before dark today, because the path right around here gets kind of crazy.” I said, pointing at a nearby area. I’d gone through these forests enough to know them pretty well. Usually Luxio would have been with me, but he didn’t exactally like to explore. Now, though, we’de have plenty of time to explore.

“Sounds fine to me.” Nick said, and looked at Farfetch’d. “What do you say, want to travel with Donald and Quilava?”

Farfetch’d jumped up onto Nick’s shoulder. “Far Farfetch’d!” it said. It had somehow found another green onion, which it waved happily.

“Alright! To Gadsbury, and the first Pokémon Gym!” I said, and we started walking.

PICTURES

Runaway Pirate1

Nick

Runaway Farfetch27d

Farfetch’d
Back to top Go down

Runaway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Dump-
Jump to: