Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My UU Team =3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : My UU Team =3 2vuevyr
Warning :
My UU Team =3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My UU Team =3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

My UU Team =3 Empty
PostSubject: My UU Team =3   My UU Team =3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:44 pm

I just recently made a UU team I am not really that good in UU I wish I was better lol well I'm looking for suggestions I would really appreciate it thanks =3
btw good idea with the backsprites Bri you are awsome

----------AT GLANCE---------
My UU Team =3 Dpmba324My UU Team =3 Dpmba423My UU Team =3 Dpmba302My UU Team =3 Dpmbsa103My UU Team =3 Dpmbsa317My UU Team =3 Dpmba210

My UU Team =3 0324Front_f
Torkoal aka Cotoise
White Smoke
Relaxed @ Leftovers
252 HP 6 Atk 212 Def 40 Sp Atk
- Lava Plume
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
This pokemon is dedicated to my awsome buddy Bri he made an awsome Torkoal and he is letting me use it and I simply love it =3 its a pretty awsome lead

My UU Team =3 0423Front_f
Gastrodon aka Toritodon
Sticky Hold
Bold @ Leftovers
252 HP 128 Def 128 Sp Def
-Surf
-Toxic
-Recover
-Stock Pile
Pretty good Toxic Stall does have a bit of trouble against those annoying Water Absorb BulkSubWrath's it stock piles once or twice then toxics and recovers/attacks until the opponent go down like any simple toxic staller

My UU Team =3 0302Front_f
Sableye aka Stitch
Keen eye
Careful @ Leftovers
252 HP 128 Def 130 Sp Def
-Protect
-Will-o-wisp/Toxic
-Shadow Sneak
-Seismic Toss
This is another pokemon dedicated to BOTH Nick and Bri love them both they are awsome =3
this is another status staller I go mostly for WoW on little Stitch here since Gastrodon has Toxic
plus the burn cuts attack power so it all works out lol

My UU Team =3 0103Front_m_shiny
Exeggutor aka Tamatama
Chlorophyll
Modest @ Lum Berry
252 Sp Atk 252 Speed 6 Def
-Solar Beam
-Sleep Powder
-Hidden Power Fire
-Sunny Day
This little lovely is a pretty fun to use set up sweeper =3 send it out on a pokemon I know the opponent will switch out or sleep powder the enemy thats setting up stealth rock or something sunny day then start sweeping Kyle helped me with this girl =3

My UU Team =3 0317Front_m_shiny
Swalot aka Jumbo
Liquid Ooze
Careful @ Black Sludge
252 HP 200 Def 58 Sp Def
-Pain Split
-Ice Punch
-Curse
-Gunk Shot
Pretty Standard Curse Swalot I guess lol has Pain Split to help it recover Ice Punch to keep it from being stalled by those steel types he has the ability Liquid Ooze for those Leech Seeders and has the item Black Sludge for those annoying Trickers

My UU Team =3 0210Front_f
Granbull aka Pumkin
Adamant
Quick Feet @ Choice Scarf
6 HP 252 Atk 252 Speed
-Close Combat
-Headbutt
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch/Fire Punch
I love this Granbull reminds me so much of my adorable Teddy Bear Ursaring =3
name Granbull after my Boxer puppy Pumkin must be wondering why it has Quick Feet with Choice Scarf right? well thats because once it gets statused even with Paralysis it can even outspeed a scarfed Starmie like the one Bri has funny strategy but its fun and cool to use =D

Please Rate and tell me if I should add anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
My UU Team =3 Dpiconani432My UU Team =3 Dpiconani097My UU Team =3 Dpiconani411
My UU Team =3 Dpiconani012My UU Team =3 Dpiconani171My UU Team =3 Dpiconani308
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

My UU Team =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Team =3   My UU Team =3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 8:21 pm

Typing wise, this is probably one of the best teams I've seen in a long time. Everyone seems to comfortably cover each others weaknesses very well.

I'm not sure I see the point in Exeggutor running Sunny Day, though, considering that not many other Pokemon on the team benefits from it. Also, it's walled almost completely by Fire types.

I would seriously consider Return over Headbutt on Granbull.
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Warning :

My UU Team =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Team =3   My UU Team =3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 8:23 pm

thanks =3
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
My UU Team =3 242My UU Team =3 466My UU Team =3 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

My UU Team =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Team =3   My UU Team =3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 9:15 pm

Net I like the setup of the team. As Shine said; you should be able to comfortably switch whenever you feel like it. However, there are a couple things...

Explosion on Torkoal will do nothing amazing or average at all. Try running a status move on Torkoal like Toxic or WoW, or even go for Rapid Spin. It is just that Explosion is such a waste on Torkoal with its low attack, so why not use a more useful move?

Your Exeggutor is another thing I wanted to bring up. This would normally be your Special Sweeper, but, as Shine said, the Fire-types in UU that are used ALWAYS have Flash Fire. Ninetales, Houndoom, and Arcanine are going to ruin you, then other pokemon will comfortably wall ur team. And, as an added bonus, Fire attacks get boosted in the sun! So you aren't setting up for anything but disaster with those dogs. However, if you get rid of Sunny Day and slap in Psychic, then take out HP-Fire for HP-Fighting, your Exeggutor will do just fine. Oh yeah and change up Solar Beam for Energy Ball.

Your Swalot is weird...try Stockpile/Rest/Ice Beam/Gunk Shot. Curse and Ice Punch just sound weird to me when u pair it up with Gunk Shot. Or, if you don't want to switch ur moveset, change the EVs to 252 HP/6 Def/252 SpD and make it Sassy.

Good luck Net ;D
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Warning :

My UU Team =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Team =3   My UU Team =3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 10:14 pm

you do know Gunk Shot is physical right?
Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
My UU Team =3 Dpiconani432My UU Team =3 Dpiconani097My UU Team =3 Dpiconani411
My UU Team =3 Dpiconani012My UU Team =3 Dpiconani171My UU Team =3 Dpiconani308
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

My UU Team =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Team =3   My UU Team =3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 11:25 pm

The team as a whole, like I said, is GREAT in terms of resistance coverages, BUT... I worry that you don't have enough Pokemon that can just do big damage outright. You might end up against a bulky wall that you can't kill because you just can't deal enough damage fast enough- Granbull's the only one on the team that can deal with something like that, MAYBE. Torkoal seems like something that might die off early, while Gastrodon and Sableye need to stall to do any real damage. Exeggutor needs Sunny Day to work AT ALL, Swalot needs to Curse up... See the pattern here? As much as I hate to say it, today's metagame is VERY speed oriented- if you take too long to setup, you'll probably just get swept.

Onto the individual members of the team...

Torkoal's Atk is NOT that bad- especially considering that Explosion considers the target to have HALF their usual Def? That's pretty bleep awesome- Torkoal laughs at Chansey switch-ins. I'd give it 220 HP EVs, though, for max Leftovers recovery without being wasteful on EVs. That gives you 32 more EVs to spread about your Sp.Atk or something.

Since Steel types wall this Gastrodon for the most part, I think I'd sooner give it Earthquake or Earth Power over Surf. That seems to be a common weakness around your whole team- Steel types have a pretty easy time with it. 212 HP EVs for max Lefties recovery- 40 spare EVs to play with.

Since you already have a Toxistaller, I'd definitely run WilloWisp over Toxic on Sableye. Not only does it start dealing damage faster than Toxic, but it extends Sableye's survivability. Shadow Sneak seems pretty pointless, considering Sableye's got no Atk investment. I'd sooner replace it with Recover, Confuse Ray, or maybe Knock Off. Even Taunt is an option, being that you can use it to keep things from using Recover, or you can Snatch to swipe Recovers, Wishes, etc. Play around, see what suits your fancy.

Exeggutor has a lot more going for it than people believe. You instantly thing SUNNYBEAMER, immediately dismissing his ability to do much anything else. SunnyBeamer is not only predictable, but Sunny Day doesn't really do ANYTHING for the rest of the team. Besides being pretty bulky, Exeggutor makes a great Physical Sweeper. He maxes at 317 Atk, afterall, gets Stun Spore and Sleep Powder, and has the bulk to put up a Swords Dance or a Curse or two before going wild with Zen Headbutt and Wood Hammer. Besides that, it also gets both Screens, Trick Room, Leech Seed, and Explosion. Have fun with it. This is probably the one Pokemon I'd consider replacing, since a physical set is easily walled by Steel types, and Exeggutor's SunnyBeaming abilities are cut short by the fact that it doesn't benefit the rest of the team. Cradily, Sceptile, Meganium, and Torterra are good replacement options- Cradily gets Earth Power for Fire and Steel types, while Sceptile, Meganium, and Torterra get Earthquake. Torterra runs a good Polish set, while Sceptile's naturally speedy and mixes well. Meganium is faster than people think, and also has the advantage of dualscreens, and Aromatherapy support.

Your Swalot's another one of those Pokemon that are EASILY walled by any given Steel type. As such, I'd highly recommend Earthquake over Gunk Shot- it's generally much more reliable. I'd keep Pain Split, and experiment between Curse and Stockpile, with varying EV spreads, because either could work. Sticky Hold's better than Liquid Ooze, really- if you switch in on a predicted Trick or Switcheroo, you essentially get a free turn to Curse up while they're forced to switch. Try something like this:

Swalot @Black Sludge
-Ice Punch
-Earthquake
-Curse
-Pain Split
Sticky Hold, Sassy
236 HP, 72 Atk, 200 Sp.Def

Granbull seems fine to me- good for absorbing status, but Headbutt REALLY has to go for Return or Facade- consider that Headbutt and Facade have the SAME POWER normally, and that Facade gets DOUBLE power with a status effect, which Granbull is meant to suck up with Quick Feet. Crunch with Close Combat makes for NEAR perfect coverage, note. Facade is for when you've absorbed a Toxic or T-Wave, and Ice Punch/Fire Punch is for coverage- you'll probably want Ice Punch.

Granbull @Choice Scarf
-Facade
-Close Combat
-Crunch
-Ice Punch/Fire Punch
Quick Feet, Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

My UU Team =3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My UU Team =3   My UU Team =3 I_icon_minitime