Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old News...New News...Bad News!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
Old News...New News...Bad News!! 242Old News...New News...Bad News!! 466Old News...New News...Bad News!! 202
Warning :
Old News...New News...Bad News!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old News...New News...Bad News!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Old News...New News...Bad News!! Empty
PostSubject: Old News...New News...Bad News!!   Old News...New News...Bad News!! I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 2:19 pm

Yeah I don't think anybody really cares but it seems that Smogon has become the owners of Shoddy. With their pitiful addition of NU, Smogon has become the leading voice in competitive pokemon battling. Not that anybody actually used the Official Server, but I heard that they aren't going to allow any new servers to be created other than the German one and Smogon's branched server for Sprite making.

Sorry I couldn't get the server up soon enough, but the project hit a wall when I needed to port forward which is pretty much impossible to do with an Apple WiFi and a Dell computer...anyways the point is that if anybody else wants to try I'll help them out. However, Jumpman most likely won't grant us the server =/
Back to top Go down
SamuraiMaster
Battler
Battler
SamuraiMaster

Male
Number of posts : 140
Trainer Type : Pokemon Master and Collector.
Friend Code D/P : Pearl Version: 2921-6686-5003
My Pokemon Team : Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani123Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani237Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani354Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani080Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani464Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani157Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani094Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani212Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani260Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani145Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani248Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani392

Warning :
Old News...New News...Bad News!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Old News...New News...Bad News!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Old News...New News...Bad News!!   Old News...New News...Bad News!! I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 12:00 pm

I used the official server until no one even touched it. I dont like going on to the Smogon server! So many people go onto it, its as slow as a Slug!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ninjamaster97
Tori

Tori

Female
Old News...New News...Bad News!! 242Old News...New News...Bad News!! 466Old News...New News...Bad News!! 202
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Old News...New News...Bad News!!   Old News...New News...Bad News!! I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 12:15 pm

actually no its a lot faster now that they expanded the capacity...
Back to top Go down
HIPPIE :D

HIPPIE :D

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : Old News...New News...Bad News!! Dpiconani133
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Old News...New News...Bad News!!   Old News...New News...Bad News!! I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 2:57 pm

lol i dont really care what server im on i think most people here use the official server though
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Old News...New News...Bad News!!   Old News...New News...Bad News!! I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 3:03 pm

That's what I was saying there isn't an Official server anymore...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old News...New News...Bad News!!   Old News...New News...Bad News!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old News...New News...Bad News!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Dump-
Jump to: