Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Feraligatr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Feraligatr 2vuevyr
Warning :
Pokemon Feraligatr Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Feraligatr Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Pokemon Feraligatr Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Feraligatr   Pokemon Feraligatr I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:51 pm

Pokemon Feraligatr Dpmfa160Pokemon Feraligatr Dpmfsb160
Feraligatr @ Salac Berry
Ability: Torrent
Jolly nature
252 Sp Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP
- Waterfall
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Crunch/Return/IcePunch

Sub on the switch Swords Dance 1 or 2 times then keep subbing down until the berry activates and you got your self a sweeper with stab waterfall with 3 choices for the last slot

Last edited by Pokemon Ranger CJ on Mon 27 Jul 2009, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Warning :
Pokemon Feraligatr Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Feraligatr Right_bar_bleue

Pokemon Feraligatr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Feraligatr   Pokemon Feraligatr I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:52 pm

Feraligatr @ Salac Berry
Adamant/ Torrent
252 Att/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe

~Endure
~Flail
~Water Fall
~BrickBreak/Superpower/ Crunch

Endure to 1 HP and get the salac, then flail away. Normal + water is only resisted by Shedinja and Empoleon, so waterfall was a good move here. The last move is dealing with Empoleon and Shedinja. Brick Break if you want to keep your power with flail, superpower if you want to do a lot of damage to empoleon, but risk not being able to OHKO some others with flail, and crunch if you for some reason really fear Shedinja.

SET MADE BY POKEMON COLLECTOR SQUISHY!
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Warning :

Pokemon Feraligatr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Feraligatr   Pokemon Feraligatr I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:53 pm

Yay ^^ Time to post my favorite Gatr set.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
Rash nature
252 Sp Atk, 68 Spe, 192 Atk
- Agility
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- SuperPower/Focus Punch

Agility Feraligatr makes for one epic mid game sweeper after you've eliminated any annoying slowbro/kings. Hydro Pump will do much more damage than waterfall would on average, which is why it's here. It also does more damage to the likes of aggron or steelix as well as bastiodon. Ice Beam hits grass types and flying dragons harder than anything else will. The final slot is for dealing with blissey. Focus Punch is the preferred option as it provides a guaranteed OHKO on bold 0/252 HP/Def Blissey, but superpower is more reliable.

EV's:
First Special attack was maximized to give ice beam and hydro pump as much power as possible. Then enough speed EV's were given to outspeed Timid scarfed heatran after it's agility. Then the rest were simply dumped into attack to power up his fighting move.

SET MADE BY GHOSTBUSTER BRIKIEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Feraligatr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Feraligatr   Pokemon Feraligatr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Feraligatr
Page 1 of 1