Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LittleCupTeam RMT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : LittleCupTeam RMT 2vuevyr
Warning :
LittleCupTeam RMT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LittleCupTeam RMT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

LittleCupTeam RMT Empty
PostSubject: LittleCupTeam RMT   LittleCupTeam RMT I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 6:39 pm

This is my Little Cup Team :) I decided to make a new one so tell me what you guys think

LittleCupTeam RMT Emesprani299
The Lead- Nosepass(Proboscis)♂ @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
EVs: 222HP, 34Atk, 252Def
Moves:
Stealth Rock
StoneEdge
Rest/Earthquake
Toxic/Explosion

Nosepass here is my lead with high defense of 405 it will be able to set up SR, Toxic on the next turn
and continue to stall out until I have to switch of course, Stone Edge for stab, and Rest for recovery
instead of going for the stall I can give it Earthquake so it has more attacks and Explosion incase the
battle gets to messy.

LittleCupTeam RMT Emesprani298
Set-Up PhysicalSweeper- Azurill(Mini)♀ @ Leftovers
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252HP, 200Atk, 56Def
Moves:
Substitute
Belly Drum
Waterfall
Body Slam

Azurill is my set up sweeper either Subs up on the switch OR during play then Belly Drums to pump itself up to about 514 atk (thats including Huge Power)then attack with all its might with Waterfall and its stab move Body Slam >=3

LittleCupTeam RMT Emesprani058
Special Sweeper- Growlithe(Gir)♂ @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4HP, 252Speed, 252SpAtk
Moves:
Agility
Flamethrower
SecretPower
HiddenPower-Grass

I orginally wanted Vulpix as my Special Sweeper but once I found out it didn't learn Nasty Plot I went for Growlithe instead, Growlithe Agilitys the first turn hoping it survives to atleast attack once lol then sweeps with life orb boosting its attack, Flamethrower for stab, HP-Grass for those Water and Ground types, and Secret Power as a filler (I didn't know what else to put lol)

LittleCupTeam RMT Emesprani198
Mix-Sweeper- Murkrow(Vivienne)♀ @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Super Luck
Nature: Naive
EVs: 140Atk, 252Speed, 116SpAtk
Moves:
Ground
DrillPeck
Fustration
DarkPulse

I thought this would be fun to try out :) its a Mix-Crow, Drill Peck and Dark Pulse for stab, Fustration(personally I like this move better than return Wink lol) and HP-Ground to get rid of my steel and electric type problems.

LittleCupTeam RMT Emesprani133
Flailer- Eevee(Crevan)♂ @ Salac Berry
Ability: Adapatability
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252Atk, 252Speed, 4HP
Moves:
Flail
Protect
Endure
Yawn

My friend Monke helped me with this little Eevee here Eevee first protects to scout if the opponent is going to hit or not if it is then I endure the next turn if it doesn't I still endure Eevee then flails with the boosted Adaptability Stab hopefully taking the enemy down with Salac Berry activiating to boost up its speed, Yawn is there as a filler so if I wanted to I can yawn then protect and wait for the opponent to sleep.

LittleCupTeam RMT Emesprani096
SpecialWall- Drowzee(Schnoz)♂ @ Leftovers
Ability: Insomnia
Nature: Calm
EVs: 238HP, 50SpAtk, 220SpDef
Moves:
Psychic
Wish/???
T-Wave
LightScreen

Drowzee is gonna be my special wall with the move Thunderwave to cripple the opponent I can set up Light Screen to give me more defense, Psychic for the stab and Wish for the recovery, I can switch Wish for something else but idk what \_(o.O)_/ lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
LittleCupTeam RMT Dpiconani432LittleCupTeam RMT Dpiconani097LittleCupTeam RMT Dpiconani411
LittleCupTeam RMT Dpiconani012LittleCupTeam RMT Dpiconani171LittleCupTeam RMT Dpiconani308
Warning :
LittleCupTeam RMT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LittleCupTeam RMT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-20

LittleCupTeam RMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: LittleCupTeam RMT   LittleCupTeam RMT I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 7:17 pm

Remember, in Little Cup, all Pokemon are at level FIVE. It's also a very fast-paced sort of environment- walls don't usually do well there.

Considering EVs are distributed as the Pokemon levels up, all 252 in a stat aren't going to be crammed in through four levels of raising. Basically, you're probably investing WAY more in each individual stat than what you need, and could probably stand to invest some in other stats, like defensive stats. For instance, that Murkrow might not have to invest 252 Spd EVs to reach its max potential, and those leftover EVs might boost up Atk or Sp.Atk another point. PokeSav and Shoddy are useful for determining the max number of EVs that will benefit a Pokemon the most.

It looks like a Nasty Plot Croagunk could really do a number to this team. It could probably OHKO Probopass, Azumarill, AND Eevee with Vacuum Wave (easily setting up on Azumarill OR Probopass), Drowzee with Dark Pulse... Murkrow, being Naive, would also take quite a number from Vacuum Wave, considering its frail defenses.

A max Spd Carvanha mixer might have something to say to your team, also, particularly Growlithe and Drowzee.

As for individual sets, the only one that bothers me at all is the Azurill. It has no Spd investment, no Salac, and no real bulk to speak of. You'd have to set up against a sleeping foe or something, and even then, the next Pokemon that comes out is probably gonna kill you. Scarfed Pokemon are very popular in Little Cup. Like Diglett.

Edit:

Now that I look at it, you might want to consider Intimidate on Growlithe, also. Your team doesn't look like it would tempt many Fire attacks, really.

By the way, did some calcs...

Buizel @Lum Berry/Leftovers
-Waterfall
-Aqua Jet/Quick Attack
-Filler
-Filler
Swift Swim, Adamant
236 Atk, 236 Spd, 36 whatever

You've been swept. Buizel with Waterfall and Aqua Jet can both outrun AND OHKO everything on your team. Yeah, Waterfall takes out Nosepass with, like, 500% damage +, minimum. Aqua Jet and Quick Attack can BOTH easily OHKO Murkrow.

This isn't meant to sound rude, or cocky. I'm just showin' you an example of how fast-paced Little Cup can be.

Priority is popular in Little Cup. As such, I would STRONGLY suggest you change that Eevee. It does wonderfully in Little Cup because of its raw power, thanks to Adaptability, but Flail/Reversal sets just don't work in this kind of environment.

Eevee @Focus Sash
-Return/Frustration
-Protect
-Yawn
-Quick Attack
Adaptability, Jolly
236 Atk, 36 Def, 236 Spd

I'd consider something like this. This Eevee plays out a little less predictably, and a little more strategically. You can scout with Protect, and switch in and out based on what attacks they use (keep in mind that Sashed Pokemon are VERY popular in LC). Return, clearly, is your main offensive move, and it's gonna sting somethin' fierce. If you're up against something like that Buizel I put up, since you've got that Sash, you can probably Yawn it and Protect the next turn, like your original plan had been, and hope they're not packing a Lum Berry or Substitute (personally, mine would). Afterwards, you would definitely OHKO with Return, and probably OHKO a less durable Pokemon with Quick Attack before taking a fall.

Scarfed or Sashed Venonat leads could work out well, since they get Compound Eyes Sleep Powder AND Stun Spore. Croagunk would also do your team a WORLD of good, thanks to Dry Skin.

Pretty much, whoever has the faster, stronger priority attack wins. Got an ExtremeSpeed Zigzagoon? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm

LittleCupTeam RMT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Dump-
Jump to: