Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Arbok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Arbok 2vuevyr
Warning :
Pokemon Arbok Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Arbok Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Pokemon Arbok Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Arbok   Pokemon Arbok I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 1:17 am

Pokemon Arbok Dpmfa024Pokemon Arbok Dpmfsb024
Arbok @ Black Sludge
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Impish
236HP, 76Atk, 100Def, 96SpDef
- Stockpile
- Rest
- Crunch/Earthquake/FireFang
- Poison Jab

This is a pretty cool Arbok :) I used it myself and I find it fun, Stockpiling to boost up its defenses with Rest + Shed sking (this is the fun part) it gives a chance to wake it up after the turn kind of like a dry hydration lolz Poison Jab for a strong stab move which also has the chance of poisoning the enemy, Crunch is used for Psychic types and Ghost Types who try to take it down, Earthquake is the 2nd option so you won't get walled by Steel types, and the last option is Fire Fang(yeah I know the fang moves are not really worth using but eh its useful at some areas) it keeps Arbok from not only being walled by steel types but helps it from being walled by Grass/Poison types as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani101Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani330Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani171Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani154Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani184Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani233

Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani012Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani059Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani028Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani326Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani479Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani452

Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani201Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani201Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani201Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani201Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani201Pokemon Arbok Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Pokemon Arbok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Arbok   Pokemon Arbok I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 10:53 am

W00T! Arbok ^^

Arbok @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
Adamant nature
252 Atk, 252 HP, 6 Spe
- Glare
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Disable

And so the fun begins. Allow me to guide you through an explanation of the moveset. Glare is where the fun begins, but by no means will it be ending there. In comes something with an auto healing move for instance. You paralyze them, and hammer away at their health with earthquake until they decide to heal. After they've healed, you click disable. What's this =O Now their wall can't heal. It's forced to switch out. Hit it with pursuit, and let that which comes in eat stealth rock. Earthquake is really a filler move, but it keeps mawile from walling you all day long. STAB is not needed, since he's not even trying to sweep. Pursuit works fantastically with disable. What's also special, is arbok can survive weaker earthquakes and psychics of NU, disable them, and allow you to bring in something else to setup as they switch out.

EV explanation

First things first, let's slap an adamant nature on him, and maximize his decent attack stat. Then we're free to put the remainder EV's in a stat he's going to need. We want him to survive attacks to disable them, so we'll need to bank on his low HP stat by maxing it out. That leaves 6 more EV's to put into whatever stat we want. I checked them in all the stats, but speed appeared to stick. Why's this? It puts him at 197 Speed, which puts him out of reach of +speed base 40's. Not much of a bar, but a bar none the less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
Pokemon Arbok 242Pokemon Arbok 466Pokemon Arbok 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Pokemon Arbok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Arbok   Pokemon Arbok I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 12:54 pm

Well I heard this said on here a few months ago...it was a pretty awesome idea. Arbok has access to a wonderful attack named Gastro Acid. This attack is more useful in double battle teams soooooooo this Arbok is for that situation.

TEAM SUPPORT ARBOK

Pokemon Arbok Dpmfa024
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly@Leftovers
252 HP/252 Spe/4 Def
-Toxic
-Protect
-Glare
-Gastro Acid

Oh yeah, stuff's going down. Immediately, Arbok lowers the Attack of the opponents, causing moves that could do real damage to Arbok such as Earthquake, while they may still pose a threat, to become 2HKOs (maybe...Earthquake is usually attached to a good deal of power and this depends on your partner). To make sure Arbok can be a real a nuisance, Protect and Toxic are available. Endure may be preferable to add as a third move to further stall. Once Toxic is used, if you play your cards right, Protect on the next turn, then Endure the next hit (which may not even need Endure to stop it from OHKOing), then Protect yet again, you can stall for a small while. Unfortunately, the accuracy of Protect and Endure if used in succession is halved, halved again if it is successful, and so on.

Speed and HP are what makes or breaks a Team Supporter, and in a double battle, moves such as Gastro Acid and Toxic need to be used the first moment they can. However, Arbok's mediocre Speed even when maxed out is still just that; mediocre. This is where Glare becomes a powerful move. Intimidate and Glare cut two of the most useful stats to sweepers that pose serious threats. Once Glare has paralyzed the foe (75% chance but it's a good shot), a powerful partner can cripple the other foe, ultimately crippling strategies left and right. Partners that can use Gastro Acid to their fullest include Slaking (!!!!!!!), Regigigas, Lopunny (with Klutz), and other pokemon with Abilities that hamper your strategy. Slaking and Regigigas are really the only pokemon that can reak super-havic with their Abilities gone, so they are stronger partners.

This was kind of made up on the fly...so it may or may not be a strong set...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Arbok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Arbok   Pokemon Arbok I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Arbok
Page 1 of 1