Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jynx Gimmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Male
Number of posts : 79
Trainer Type : Psychic Type FOO
Friend Code D/P : 4124 4907 8488
My Pokemon Team : Jynx Gimmick I_gardevoirJynx Gimmick I_galladeJynx Gimmick Dpiconani201Jynx Gimmick Dpiconani201Jynx Gimmick Dpiconani201Jynx Gimmick Dpiconani201Jynx Gimmick Dpiconani201Jynx Gimmick Dpiconani201
Warning :
Jynx Gimmick Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jynx Gimmick Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

Jynx Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Jynx Gimmick   Jynx Gimmick I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 2:11 pm

Yeah, mine isn't all arty and fancy with a picture and everything but I always muck those up Very Happy Anyway, here's a set for Jynx I've been wanting to use for a while:

Jynx @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
252 Sp Atk/252 Spd/6 HP

~ Calm Mind
~ Icy Wind
~ Copycat
~ Psychic

This is one of those sets that will probably rarely work but when it does, it does so spectacularly. The general idea is to use Icy Wind on the first turn. Since Jynx is already naturally speedy, it is fairly likely that you will be moving first after that Icy Wind. Then sit back and imagine your opponant's face of horror as you send their Palkia's Special Rend back at them, more than likely taking it down. SR support is a good idea since that stops any sashes from getting in your way. Calm Mind is just for boosting some stats if your prediction's up to scratch, and Psychic's just a nice STAB move.
Back to top Go down

Jynx Gimmick
Page 1 of 1