Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Kricketune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Kricketune 2vuevyr
Warning :
Pokemon Kricketune Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Kricketune Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Pokemon Kricketune Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Kricketune   Pokemon Kricketune I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 11:36 am

Pokemon Kricketune 402Pokemon Kricketune 402
Kricketune @ Salac Berry
Ability: Swarm
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4HP, 252Atk, 252Speed
- Substitute/Endure
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- BrickBreak/Aerial Ace

Sub up so you can be protected while you set up your SD's then keep subbing up until Salac Berry and Swarm Activate or can hopefully get 1 SD then Endure to activate Swarm and the Berry, X-Scissor for Stab, Aerial Ace or Brick Break for coverage
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Captain Nick
Admin
Admin
Captain Nick

Male
Number of posts : 432
Trainer Type : Pirate
Friend Code D/P : 4038 5093 8891
Friend Code Platinum : 1676-9566-3460
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Kricketune Dpiconani269Pokemon Kricketune Dpiconani181Pokemon Kricketune Dpiconani034Pokemon Kricketune Dpiconani106Pokemon Kricketune Dpiconani241Pokemon Kricketune Dpiconani354
Warning :
Pokemon Kricketune Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Kricketune Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Pokemon Kricketune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Kricketune   Pokemon Kricketune I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 5:21 pm

Kricketune @ Adamant @ Swarm @ Focus Sash

Focus Energy
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Brick Break

EVs: HP-6 Atk-252 Spe-252

Ok, its a bit of a stretch since SR and Spikes and Damaging Weather have to be gone but you BPass an Agility/Rock Polish to him. He hits 460-ish speed and 295 Atk. With a Focus Energy and Swarm under his belt, X-Scissor can do some serious sweeping. Night Slash and Brick Break give perfect coverage, with the addition of Night Slash having a high crit ratio.

-Another Idea-

Kricketune @ Careful @ Swarm @ Leftovers

Knock Off
Perish Song
Toxic/Screech
X-Scissor

EVs: HP-228 Def-176 SpD-106

HP is maximized for lefites recovery, Defense hits a jumping point to 182 and SpD hits 180. Basically an NU pseudo-PHazer. Knock Off and Perish Song will make anything setting up force itself out without an item. Toxic helps for stopping setup sweepers (a serious threat in NU) while Screech threatens to allow Kricketune to lay some hurt with X-Scissor.

Anyways, that's the best I got for Kricketune. Poor guy got a really bad move pool and stats. Too bad really... he looks so freaking cool...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frogmangosplat

Pokemon Kricketune
Page 1 of 1