Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams 2vuevyr
Warning :
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Empty
PostSubject: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams   Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:21 pm

Here you can post up what pokemon you are gonna have on a team when you get Heart Gold and Soul Silver

so put up your teams and also tell us what pokemon you are gonna have follow you

Meganium
Arcanine
Vaporeon
Dragonite
Ampharos
Dunsparce or Wigglytuff

I'm most likely going to have Dragonite, Vaporeon or Arcanine follow me more likely it will be Vaporeon though
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
HIPPIE :D

HIPPIE :D

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani133
Warning :
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams   Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 12:30 am

im going to use,
flareon
meganium
arcanine
furret
polietoed
noctowl

i would have all of them follow me mostly flareon, poli, and meg, and umm.... furret, and noctowl, and of course my big fluffy furry puppy =3
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani101Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani330Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani171Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani154Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani184Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani233

Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani012Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani059Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani028Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani326Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani479Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani452

Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams   Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 8:40 am

Flygon
Azumarill
Lopunny/Raticate (Depending on whether I can GET Lopunny through trading an egg early on)
Ampharos
Heracross
Pidgeot

Obviously the first 3 on the list are the ones i'd want to have follow me, seeing as they're my top 4 favorites. If I can trade a buneary egg from my pearl over to SS at the beginning of the game or not, will decide which normal I choose. As soon as the game starts i'm basically just going to ditch my starter...Ampharos is there due to it being the first ever level 100 I trained in my old silver game. Heracross is pretty cool, so he's there. Pidgeot is there because he holds infinitely more coolness value than staraptor could ever HOPE to achieve. Flygon and Azumarill are there due to their amazing awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
JellySound 2.0

JellySound 2.0

Male
Number of posts : 68
Trainer Type : Breeder
Friend Code D/P : 2921 9237 9681
My Pokemon Team : Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Whitetrainercard
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams   Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 8:51 am

Totodile
Furret
Quagsire
Noctowl
Wobbuffet
Golem

Any of them could follow me around, probably Noctowl though
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com
Xuartts

Male
Number of posts : 71
Trainer Type : Funny
Friend Code D/P : 1977 5331 1135
My Pokemon Team : Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams   Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 9:09 am

Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams 154-mHeart Gold and Soul Silver Teams 130-mHeart Gold and Soul Silver Teams 094-mHeart Gold and Soul Silver Teams 124Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams 229-mHeart Gold and Soul Silver Teams 026-f

Nough Said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams   Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart Gold and Soul Silver Teams
Page 1 of 1