Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leafeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
Leafeon Dpiconani432Leafeon Dpiconani097Leafeon Dpiconani411
Leafeon Dpiconani012Leafeon Dpiconani171Leafeon Dpiconani308
Warning :
Leafeon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leafeon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Leafeon   Leafeon I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:44 pm

So here's another Gimmick Post from yours truly... All for Leafeon!

Leafeon 470
Leafeon @Leftovers
-Wish
-Curse
-Leaf Blade
-Quick Attack/Dig/Baton Pass
Leaf Guard, Impish
196 HP, 112 Atk, 200 Def

This is a set I came up with a while ago, and yes, actually tested for a while, and it worked out pretty dang well. The newest Eeveelutions, Leafeon and Glaceon, have great offensive capabilities (despite somewhat limited movepools), true, but often overlooked are their wonderful DEFENSIVE stats. Enter, Curse Leafeon! The concept is simple- Curse up and Wish for HP, relying on a powerful STAB like Leaf Blade for your main damage, and a very powerful Quick Attack to both pick off weakened foes and easily dispatch more fragile targets, similar in fashion to Quick Attack Scizor. After one Curse, your Leafeon hits 426 Atk and 570 Def, already putting its Def stat WELL over that of, say, Steelix. Besides that, Wish grants the user TEAM support, and helps to buffer your punished switches by keeping your HP high. This set is walled by pretty comfortably by Steel types, but as I said before, Wish lets you switch out with relative ease, not to mention, Leafeon DOES have access to Dig, which, assuming you take out any Levitating or Flying types, can screw things up for the enemy some. As a third potential option, you could hope to Baton Pass those Curses off to, get this: a Pokemon with a White Herb! You could essentially be passing Bulk Ups! Happy battling. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Leafeon
Page 1 of 1