Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SQUISHY

SQUISHY

Male
Number of posts : 81
Trainer Type : Whatsit Tuya
Friend Code D/P : 3008 2196 5554
Friend Code Platinum : 1290 6176 1532
My Pokemon Team : Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) A

Warning :
Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-06

Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) Empty
PostSubject: Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so)   Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm

Ok, my crappy computer is all fudged up. It will get to the loading screen, then freeze completely. So I can't use my computer at all. I just got home for the weekend, and I am using my Dad's computer, so I will have AIM this weekend. However, during the weekdays, my roomate will let me use his computer, but he thinks I have a virus, so he doesn't want me to download anything. So no AIM, no Shoddy, no Redshark, no Skype, no Hamachi, no nothin'. I'll be on a whole lot less with AIM and anytrades too because I don't have my own laptop, and I don't want to burden the people around me by using their computers all the time. I'm bringing my computer to best buy, and they will get it fixed at some point; I may have it tomorrow, it may take a week, it may take a month. So I'm going to be inactive for an indefinite amount of time. So please pardon my absence, and I'll see you guys again soon.
Back to top Go down
M.C.Pie

M.C.Pie

Male
Number of posts : 103
Trainer Type : pokemon of pwnage
Friend Code D/P : 000000000000
Friend Code Platinum : 197760532760
My Pokemon Team : that one pokemon and 5 other pokemon
Warning :
Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so)   Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so) I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 9:38 pm

nobody comes on anymore anyways but... okey dokey
see ya mebs?
Back to top Go down

Why I have been gone for the last few days (And will probably be gone for a week or so)
Page 1 of 1