Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Number of posts : 238
Trainer Type : Psychic
Friend Code D/P : 0130 3363 9558
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!! Dpiconani196
Warning :
Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!!   Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 8:48 pm

So this summer, in june, there will be a pokemon video game tournament in Indianapolis, IN. It is doubles level 50 for HG or SS ONLY. You guys should try to go, since monke already said he'd think about it. Winner gets a travel thing to Hawaii in August for the WORLD championships. Remember though, you can use legends but only these ones. Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, and Lugia. Darkrai Jirachi, Celebi, manaphy, Phione, and all others except Rotom, and Lati@s are banned. Since Rotom and Lati@s aren't mentioned anywhere, we can just assume they're fair game. The dates are between June 24th and 27th and signups start that thursday I believe. Please consider going to this though, because though I will not be participating, I'm going to be in the Trading Card Game nationals and i would love to meet up with one of you.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Video Game NATIONALS!!!
Page 1 of 1