Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what's happening...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nessfloon
Coordinator
Coordinator
Nessfloon

Female
Number of posts : 281
Trainer Type : Coordinator
Friend Code D/P : 2105 7643 1997
My Pokemon Team : So what's happening... Dpiconani456So what's happening... Dpiconani425So what's happening... Dpiconani151So what's happening... Dpiconani461So what's happening... Dpiconani335So what's happening... Dpiconani404So what's happening... Dpiconani417So what's happening... Dpiconani380So what's happening... Dpiconani420So what's happening... Dpiconani478So what's happening... Dpiconani407
Warning :
So what's happening... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100So what's happening... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-19

So what's happening... Empty
PostSubject: So what's happening...   So what's happening... I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

...is everything is being cleaned out. Like. Everything.

All the member's colors? Gone!
Admins Group? Disbanded! Mostly....
Mods are disbanded too.

Nearly all the threads have been moved to the new Dump forum. Located here.

Returning members, please go look there and PM me if there is a topic you want returned to the main board. Recentish/new members, please be patient while the forum is being revamped.

Revamp will see changes, so if you have any suggestions or things you want to see show up or be kept, post here.

Things that may possibly be removed or not be returning:
-Gyms
-Therefore, Elite Four
-Clans
-Item Shop

If you were around for them, the GPs system has been removed until further notice.

Back to top Go down
https://anytrades.darkbb.com

So what's happening...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Important Forums :: Rules-
Jump to: