Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Move set building

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Cowie
Professor
Professor
Prof. Cowie

Male
Number of posts : 137
Trainer Type : Edumacator....
Friend Code D/P : gonna hve to be my friend to get it >=3
My Pokemon Team : Move set building Dpiconani130Move set building Dpiconani350Move set building Dpiconani230Move set building Dpiconani121Move set building Dpiconani419Move set building Dpiconani226
Warning :
Move set building Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Move set building Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Move set building Empty
PostSubject: Move set building   Move set building I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 1:35 am

As many of you know moveset buidling and pokemon line scripting is my favorite part of pokemon. The complication involved in making a moveset has many people dumbfounded and a little reluctant. Ive recently been getting chain requests on moveset help, and though i would love to just tell u the moveset....it wouldnt be much fun. Frankly, I enjoy moveset challenges and it's complicated unique sets. People often talk about using my movesets or asking me for them and Ive been thinking....that thats pretty stupid, coming up with a moveset is the most fun of all strategy anticipation and just pure gusto!

I have a few things to mention about movesent building, first and foremost keep in mind if you are making a physical sweeper/length killer status dealer special sweeper or physical special or dual wall

I have tackled trying to help people with movesets and i find people try too hard to make their pokemon "hybrids" now...hybrids can be extremely effective nothing unnerves the pros more than being faced down with a lucario knowing it can be a special attk lucario or an attack lucario or a HYBRID.

Pokemon Types Explained

Physical Dealer

A physical dealer, named damagers or w/e among other things... are pokemon that rely on ATTACK as there damaging stat... for example...GARCHOMP isnt much in SP.ATTACK to compare to it's massive ATTACK stat...with that you can bet garchomp is gonna sport some impressive physical attacks . DRAGON CLAW or OUTRAGE or EARTHQUAKE are moves frequently held by a GARCHOMP none of these are special based attacks and are all physically based. as such you wont want a garchomp using dragon pulse as it's sole source of damage...it jsut doesnt work...

Special Dealer

Ah, now the special dealers...again they are just pokemon who rely on SP.ATTACK as there predominant Damage stat...for example! kingdra! boy do i love my kingdra...my kingdra has made a name for itselfby wasting away pokemon by abusing DRACO MEEETEOOOOOR! (had to say it) well... this is a great example of a SP.ATTACK user... Kingdra in this sense sports a heavy hit of it's type. again you dont want an outrage on Kingdra unless it is a physical dealing Kingdra not both outrage and draco meteor but one or the other here...

Walls

Hm...THESE ARE AWESOME total tanks dude...walls are pokemon designed to take a hit more than anthing examples of these are SNORLAX MILOTIC BLISSEY and MANTINE ( sorry i mostly reference to pokemon i have since i know most about those)...well theres noting more frustrating than hitting a pokemon over and over again hoping it goes down. It is even worse when they dont...Personally making effective walls is something i love to do...wehn working with Mono walls like blissey and milotic who are greatly lacking in DEF make the weakness a bit of a priority....
train accordingly and plan accordingly.

Status Buffs

Well, everyone hates a status buff...pokemon like dusknoir and spirittomb sporting things to delay weaken and cripple pokemon... pokemon built to last and built to deter battle into ones advantage...you will want defensive stats here and HP as well with some exceptions.

Anyway...i'll finish this tomorrow lol for now...SLEEP!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Battler
Battler

Male
Number of posts : 102
Trainer Type : Battler
My Pokemon Team : Move set building 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Move set building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move set building   Move set building I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar 2008, 9:06 am

draco meteor maybe?

Last edited by Joe on Fri 08 May 2009, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lyrical_conception
Admin
Admin
lyrical_conception

Male
Number of posts : 25
Trainer Type :
Friend Code D/P :
Friend Code Platinum :
My Pokemon Team : Move set building 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-22

Move set building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move set building   Move set building I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Mar 2008, 10:15 am

nice interesting i like it tho helpz alot
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/da_elevator
Sponsored content

Move set building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move set building   Move set building I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move set building
Page 1 of 1