Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UU Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
UU Discussion Dpiconani432UU Discussion Dpiconani097UU Discussion Dpiconani411
UU Discussion Dpiconani012UU Discussion Dpiconani171UU Discussion Dpiconani308
Warning :
UU Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100UU Discussion Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-20

UU Discussion Empty
PostSubject: UU Discussion   UU Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2009, 7:59 pm

Thread for anyone to post up individual UU sets for the sake of just... Posting them. I find myself making a lot of nifty Pokemon with no team to go with them, and they'll eventually find their way here. Shouldn't need a sticky if people keep it up top.

I'll start us off.

UU Discussion Yanma

Yanma @Wide Lens
-Protect
-Hypnosis
-Screech
-U-Turn
Compound Eyes, Jolly
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP

I built this to abuse the fact that NFE's are UU legal now. Taking advantage of the fact that Yanma get Compound Eyes and FailmegaYanmega doesn't, I made this Yanma as a lead scout. You can Protect first, or Hypnosis, whichever you feel safer with. 85% accurate Hypnosis isn't bad, and after that, whether they switch or stay in, you get a free Screech or two (opportunity opened up by Screech), in which case you get the pleasure of either scouting their team as they switch frantically to avoid taking damage, or simply U-Turning out for some decent damage into something you can counter their switch with, or even set up with against the sleeping foe that may have stayed in. The idea is that this thing is versatile, allowing for easy setup or countering, because you can scout so easily with it. I've used it with a lot of success, despite not having a proper team for it.

Works REALLY well with Rocks up, since no one wants to stay in with half their normal Def. Thanks to Compound Eyes, Screech has 100% accuracy.
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm

UU Discussion
Page 1 of 1