Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the Smexiest language???

Go down 
+5
M.C.Pie
espeon102996
HIPPIE :D
merdamage
Tori
9 posters

Smexiest language?
Italian
What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_lcap24%What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
French
What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_lcap35%What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
German
What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_lcap0%What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Russian
What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_lcap0%What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mandarin
 0% [ 0 ]
Spanish
What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_lcap18%What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
English (American)
What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_lcap23%What is the Smexiest language??? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 4 ]
Portuguese
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
What is the Smexiest language??? 242What is the Smexiest language??? 466What is the Smexiest language??? 202
Warning :
What is the Smexiest language??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the Smexiest language??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

What is the Smexiest language??? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 11:24 am

Alright guys its come down to this. Your choice of the smexiest language will settle it!
Back to top Go down
merdamage

merdamage

Male
Number of posts : 50
Trainer Type : eevee trainer and breeder
Friend Code D/P : 0129 9289 6054
Friend Code Platinum : 1548 2240 8053
My Pokemon Team : cool pokemon
Warning :
What is the Smexiest language??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is the Smexiest language??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 1:42 pm

oops i accidentally voted for french :(
Back to top Go down

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani133
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 2:00 pm

well duh french is
Back to top Go down
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Number of posts : 238
Trainer Type : Psychic
Friend Code D/P : 0130 3363 9558
My Pokemon Team : What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani196
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 3:08 pm

HEY! why isn't canadian on there!
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
What is the Smexiest language??? 242What is the Smexiest language??? 466What is the Smexiest language??? 202
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 4:20 pm

espeon102996 wrote:

0.o canadians arent smexy in the least
Back to top Go down
M.C.Pie

M.C.Pie

Male
Number of posts : 103
Trainer Type : pokemon of pwnage
Friend Code D/P : 000000000000
Friend Code Platinum : 197760532760
My Pokemon Team : that one pokemon and 5 other pokemon
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2009, 6:31 pm

French! OH HOO HO
Back to top Go down
Loopy

Loopy

Male
Number of posts : 3
Trainer Type : Awsome
Friend Code D/P : Dunno
My Pokemon Team : What is the Smexiest language??? 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 2:37 pm

well i voted for spanish since technically there really isn't such thing as a sexiest language people say french is the language of love, but i dare you to try to learn it, it doesn't sound very romantic to me.
oh well its just moi oppinion.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Male
Number of posts : 79
Trainer Type : Psychic Type FOO
Friend Code D/P : 4124 4907 8488
My Pokemon Team : What is the Smexiest language??? I_gardevoirWhat is the Smexiest language??? I_galladeWhat is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani201What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani201What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani201What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani201What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani201What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 2:46 pm

I feel I'm at liberty to answer this heh...
But to be completely honest, I still can't choose between Italian and French. On one hand Italian is GORGEOUS all round but then there's French... and I don't think there's anything more sexy than...

...je t'aime...

This looks like another eeny meeny situation...
Back to top Go down
SexySox2009

SexySox2009

Female
Number of posts : 7
Trainer Type : Grass/Normal Type Trainer
Friend Code D/P : Paige 4768 7722 7151
My Pokemon Team : What is the Smexiest language??? 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 8:30 pm

Tori wrote:
espeon102996 wrote:

0.o canadians arent smexy in the least

I am very smexy, thank you. Not all Canadians look like the twits you see on TV. >>

I voted for French.. :]

Sox
Back to top Go down
merdamage

merdamage

Male
Number of posts : 50
Trainer Type : eevee trainer and breeder
Friend Code D/P : 0129 9289 6054
Friend Code Platinum : 1548 2240 8053
My Pokemon Team : cool pokemon
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 12:48 am

Loopy wrote:
well i voted for spanish since technically there really isn't such thing as a sexiest language people say french is the language of love, but i dare you to try to learn it, it doesn't sound very romantic to me.
oh well its just moi oppinion.
i agree. i learn it and now i find it so annoying
Back to top Go down
Monkster

Monkster

Male
Number of posts : 104
Trainer Type : Casual
Friend Code D/P : Ask me
Friend Code Platinum : Ask me
My Pokemon Team : Mawile
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 1:58 pm

espeon102996 wrote:

cause canadian isnt a language...

p.s. im glad to see im not the only one who voted for english
Back to top Go down
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Number of posts : 238
Trainer Type : Psychic
Friend Code D/P : 0130 3363 9558
My Pokemon Team : What is the Smexiest language??? Dpiconani196
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:00 pm

Hiphopopotamus wrote:
espeon102996 wrote:

ummm yes it is dere eh?
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:08 pm

Hiphopopotamus wrote:
espeon102996 wrote:

OMG Please explain why english so smexy? Hm? It's not lol. Italian and French are the smexiest I can think of, but Spanish and in its own unique way, German as well. But I voted for Italian for obvious reasons =D
Back to top Go down
Monkster

Monkster

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:19 pm

espeon102996 wrote:
Hiphopopotamus wrote:
espeon102996 wrote:

ummm yes it is dere eh?

ummm, adding "eh" to the end of all your sentences and pronouncing words a lil' differently doesnt mean you speak another language, its still english that canadians speak, and in some places french

Last edited by Hiphopopotamus on Tue 31 Mar 2009, 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monkster

Monkster

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2009, 2:21 pm

Tori wrote:
Hiphopopotamus wrote:
espeon102996 wrote:

OMG Please explain why english so smexy? Hm? It's not lol. Italian and French are the smexiest I can think of, but Spanish and in its own unique way, German as well. But I voted for Italian for obvious reasons =D

because i dont find a language to be "smexy" if i cannot understand it, plus english is awesome when it is spoken by people of different nationalities (like austrailian) its just the only one on here was American
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Smexiest language???   What is the Smexiest language??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Smexiest language???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Dump-
Jump to: