Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First NU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
First NU 242First NU 466First NU 202
Warning :
First NU Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First NU Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

First NU Empty
PostSubject: First NU   First NU I_icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 9:50 pm

Magcargo
Ability: Flame Body
Calm @ Light Clay
252 HP/56 Def/200 SpD
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Memento
-Lava Plume

My amazing Double Screen Memento Magcargo! With its amazing defense paired with a boosted HP and SpD, this guy can take a few hits without a problem. Aside from the terrible problem with weaknesses, Magcargo's stats are pretty awesome and the same goes for his movepool. Lava Plume is there so Taunt leads don't completely destroy me. Reflect and Light Screen should go up just fine and, if by some rare chance it isn't dead yet, Memento can further weaken the opponent.

Chatot
Ability: Tangled Feet
Timid @ SALAC BERRY
252 SpAttack/252 Speed/6 HP
-Substitute
-Nasty Plot
-Hyper Voice
-Heat Wave

This birdy can use the screens setup by Magcargo to Sub up and Nasty Plot away. Hyper Voice and Heat Wave hit every pokemon in NU for at least neutral damage, but with its huge SpAttack behind it, that will be all it needs. The Life Orb damage is going to end up hurting me, so any suggestions on a different item?

Furret
Ability: Keen Eye
Jolly @ Choice Band
252 Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
-Return
-Sucker Punch
-U-Turn
-Trick

A simple Trick Furret, however I plan on keeping that band for a little while before passing it on to something that would really hate it. Return is a very strong STAB, Sucker Punch can end sweeps like ur Hyper Voicing Chatot, and U-turn can scout out counters for Furret that would eat up her attacks such as Mawile, which ends up being good for me (you'll see why).

Exploud
Ability: Soundproof
Hasty @ Choice Scarf
100 SpAttack/200 Speed/210 Attack
-Fire Blast
-Return
-Thunder Punch
-Brick Break

This is the answer to the Mawile that I am very afraid of for its typing and movepool. If Mawile is sent out to counter my Furret, then I can send in this Exploud to OHKO with Fire Blast. Also, it is a nice surprise against opponents to see that they were beaten out by a meer Exploud. I was thinking about a Bulk Up set to utilize the screens if Chatot wasn't going to be helpful enough, but Exploud's movepool is pretty strong in the Special side as well as Physical.

Sableye
Ability: Stall
Adamant @ Leftovers
200 HP/176 Attack/86 Defense
-Substitute
-Swagger
-Psych Up
-Payback

This is a back-up plan for the screening that works pretty well if I can get a Substitute up in time. Swagger on my foe, then copy the +2 or +4 Attack stat-ups that they received. Payback always hits last thanks to Stall so 100 base power off of STAB and a pretty decent attack stat along with the stat-ups is pretty powerful.

Parasect
Ability: Dry Skin
Impish @ Leftovers
236 HP/24 Attack/100 Defense/146 SpDefense
-Spore
-Stun Spore
-Seed Bomb
-Protect

This Parasect basically rides off of Rain Dance users in NU, which there are a few of. Besides that, it can switch into water attacks that I predict to hit Magcargo. Spore puts my opponent to sleep 100% of the time and on the switch from the asleep pokemon to a new one I can paralyze them with Stun Spore. Seed Bomb is a pretty powerful STAB and Protect is to scout, gain Lefties HP and, in rain, an extra bonus of HP.

Thanks for RMTing!!!!

Last edited by Tori on Tue 05 May 2009, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
First NU Dpiconani101First NU Dpiconani330First NU Dpiconani171First NU Dpiconani154First NU Dpiconani184First NU Dpiconani233

First NU Dpiconani012First NU Dpiconani059First NU Dpiconani028First NU Dpiconani326First NU Dpiconani479First NU Dpiconani452

First NU Dpiconani201First NU Dpiconani201First NU Dpiconani201First NU Dpiconani201First NU Dpiconani201First NU Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

First NU Empty
PostSubject: Re: First NU   First NU I_icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 3:01 pm

This seems like a very solid team, but as you already well know, taunt screws up most of your strategy. It seems like a couple of your pokemon rely too much on the screens to sweep. On Chatot, change the item to salac berry DEFINITELY. After that salac boost, you outrun everything in NU.

I've never actually used a parasect b4, so I can't give you much of a rate on it.

Everything else seems fine to me.

I will probably go further in-depth on this team later for a better rate, but those are my suggestions as of now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
First NU 242First NU 466First NU 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

First NU Empty
PostSubject: Re: First NU   First NU I_icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 5:42 pm

0.o Well I'll slap on a Salac Berry but that would basically copy urs. W.E. I can see urs works like a charm Wink Thanks Bri!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First NU Empty
PostSubject: Re: First NU   First NU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First NU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Dump-
Jump to: