Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Mawile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Mawile 2vuevyr
Warning :
Pokemon Mawile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Mawile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Pokemon Mawile Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mawile   Pokemon Mawile I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:46 pm

Pokemon Mawile Dpmfa303 Pokemon Mawile Dpmfsa303

Mawile @ Choice Band
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Adamant nature
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Focus Punch
- Thunder Punch/Ice Punch

If mawile had access to EQ, then it would be a lot more threatening than it currently is. However, with a Choice Band, Mawile can be a threatening sweeper in the NU environment. Iron Head is your STAB move, and your best bet at dealing damage consistently. Focus Punch is a very powerful move that works if you can predict a switch. Sucker Punch helps make up for the horrible lack of speed, and pairs perfectly with focus punch *nearly* The last slot is for team needs. Ice Punch will hit altaria harder than anything, but ThunderPunch hits mantine, pelipper, and water types in general.

If you don't mind me asking, I wouldn't mind seeing a Charge beam set from one of the other members here =D Mawile's definitely got the movepool for it. Get cracking folks!

SET MADE BY GHOSTBUSTER BRIKIEN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Warning :

Pokemon Mawile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mawile   Pokemon Mawile I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:47 pm

Mawile @ Wide lens
252 HP/ 176 SpDef/ 80 SpAtt
Bold

Charge Beam
Sing
Fire Blast
Focus Blast

Wide lens make all these moves acceptably accurate, accept for possibly sing. Sing to put them to sleep (hopefully), then charge beam up a little bit. Fire blast simply because it was a poor accuracy move that can be made pretty good by Wide lens, and focus blast because fighting has great coverage and it has bad accuracy.

SET MADE BY POKEMON COLLECTOR SQUISHY!
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Warning :

Pokemon Mawile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mawile   Pokemon Mawile I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

BP Mawile
252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
Careful
-Swords Dance
-Stockpile/Iron Defense
-Baton Pass
-Iron Head

I used this on a BP NU team a while back in May or something. It is a beauty at passing Defense boosts because after 2 or 3 Stockpiles, nothing short of STAB EQ will put many dents in it. Mawile can also pass Attack boosts to fellow pokemon who have a better chance at pulling off a sweep than itself. Iron Head is there as it's strongest move and best bet to get out of Taunters. The EVs allow for Mawile to get the chance to pass as many boosts as it can. Max SDef is there to make Mawile an all around bulkier passer, making passing Iron Defense or Stockpile a bit easier.

SET MADE BY TORI!
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Warning :

Pokemon Mawile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mawile   Pokemon Mawile I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

SUPPORT
Mawile @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Relaxed nature
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Sp Def
- Knock Off
- Icy Wind
- Counter/Seismic Toss
- Taunt/Rest/Tickle

For such below average stats, mawile has an impressive suport movepool. This one in particular works fantastically with Entry Hazards on the field. Knock Off the opponents item makes walls easier to take on. Icy Wind is interesting to say the least, but is a fantastic move for forcing switches, and giving your other pokemon a chance to sweep. The 3rd slot is whatever you want. Counter works best with any of the moves in the 4th slot, but seismic toss lets you score some steady damage. Taunt works best with counter. Rest lets you restore HP and shed status. Finally, tickle is used to soften up the foe and force more switches.

SET MADE BY GHOSTBUSTER BRIKIEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Mawile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mawile   Pokemon Mawile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mawile
Page 1 of 1