Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RMT My Team >=3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : RMT My Team >=3 2vuevyr
Warning :
RMT My Team >=3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RMT My Team >=3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

RMT My Team >=3 Empty
PostSubject: RMT My Team >=3   RMT My Team >=3 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:56 pm

I made some new adjustments to this team check it out and see what you think
RMT My Team >=3 2vtnomv
The Lead/SpecialSweeper - Gardevoir♀ (Archangel) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252SpAtk, 252Speed, 4SpDef
Moves:
~Psychic
~Thunderbolt
~Trick
~HiddenPower-Ice

Gardevoir here is a trick lead, you know how it works tricks choice scarf if need be to a pokemon
and get your opponent stuck on a move while you switch or attack, if Gardevoir doesn't trick it becomes
my special sweeper which outspeeds 125 base speed pokemon with scarf. Psychic for stab, thunderbolt and HP-Ice for the old fashioned Bolt-Beam and gives tons of coverage.

RMT My Team >=3 2944cqe
The Mixed-Sweeper - Blaziken♂ (Toro) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Naive
EVs: 140Atk, 252Speed, 116SpAtk
Moves:
~Overheat
~HiddenPower-Ice
~Thunderpunch
~SuperPower

Here is my favorite pokemon Blaziken, this is my second scarf pokemon and I know some people say that
you should only have 1 pokemon choiced but it still works out on this team so I don't find it a big deal
Overheat and Superpower for stab, Hidden Power-Ice and Thunderpunch for a boltbeam combo which helps with coverage.

RMT My Team >=3 35btn55
The Physical Set-up Sweeper - Donphan♂ (Bulk) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 8HP, 252Atk, 248Speed
Moves:
~Rock Polish
~Earthquake
~IceShard GunkShot/StoneEdge
~SeedBomb

This set is my favorite I was sitting one day and decided OH a rock polish Donphan would be good to try
so I got to work and made this set Rock Polish either on the switch or while I'm in the match, its able to
Rock Polish easily with the Focus Sash then can start sweeping, similar to a rock polishing special sweeping
Camerupt, Earthquake for stab, Ice shard for priority and seedbomb for coverage.

RMT My Team >=3 Emesprani321
Physical Wall - Wailord♂ (Beluga) @ Leftovers
Ability: Oblivious
Nature: Bold
EVs: 190HP, 252Def, 66SpAtk
Moves:
~Surf
~Rest
~SleepTalk
~HiddenPower-Grass

This set should explain it all :) I love how much HP this whale gets it has poor defenses but its HP makes up for it. Surf for stab, HP-Grass incase those pesky bulky watertypes think they can wall Beluga here, Rest for recover HP and get rid of Toxic, paralysis, burn with Sleep Talk to let Lord attack while he sleeps.
RMT My Team >=3 2czvoeo
Physical Attacker - Kangaskhan♀ (Garura) @ Lum Berry Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant Impish
EVs: 212HP, 80Atk, 216Speed 198HP,110Atk, 200Def
Moves:
~Return/MegaKick
~SuckerPunch
~Substitute
~FocusPunch

Since Smogon's new tier list was up I was always being walled and tormented by those evil little Spirtomb so
I decided to put in Kangaskhan to take care of them, Return for stab and extra love power, SuckerPunch for
priority and Focus Punch for coverage and kill those spiritomb as quick as possible. MegaKick is another option mostly because I don't really like return since you have to make sure the pokemons happiness is as high as it can be to have its power at its fullest

RMT My Team >=3 Od1r4
Special Sponge/Toxic Staller - Lanturn♀ (Rantan) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Calm
EVs: 100HP, 100Def, 252SpDef, 56SpAtk
Moves:
~Toxic Sleep Talk
~Thunderbolt
~IceBeam Surf
~Rest

I've seen my friend's Lanturn in action and it absorbed special attacks pretty well so I was like hmm I think
I need one of those so my friend helped me with this Lanturn, Toxic to start the stalling process rest to recover and annoy the stuffings out of my opponent good old bolt beam of course, surf can replace Toxic or Ice Beam whichever can help Lanturn the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Silver

Silver

Male
Number of posts : 79
Trainer Type : Psychic Type FOO
Friend Code D/P : 4124 4907 8488
My Pokemon Team : RMT My Team >=3 I_gardevoirRMT My Team >=3 I_galladeRMT My Team >=3 Dpiconani201RMT My Team >=3 Dpiconani201RMT My Team >=3 Dpiconani201RMT My Team >=3 Dpiconani201RMT My Team >=3 Dpiconani201RMT My Team >=3 Dpiconani201
Warning :
RMT My Team >=3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RMT My Team >=3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

RMT My Team >=3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RMT My Team >=3   RMT My Team >=3 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 6:05 pm

OK, time for my rate!

The Lead/SpecialSweeper - Gardevoir♀ (Archangel) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252SpAtk, 252Speed, 4SpDef
Moves:
~Psychic
~Thunderbolt
~Trick
~HiddenPower-Ice

Gardevoir here is a trick lead, you know how it works tricks choice scarf if need be to a pokemon
and get your opponent stuck on a move while you switch or attack, if Gardevoir doesn't trick it becomes
my special sweeper which outspeeds 125 base speed pokemon with scarf. Psychic for stab, thunderbolt and HP-Ice for the old fashioned Bolt-Beam and gives tons of coverage.

I'll try not to be biased for this one, even though it's Gardevoir heh. For some reason, I thought you were using Specs instead of a Scarf but after re-reading it, I saw you weren't. That's awesome since I don't think many people will expect a Gardevoir that's this speedy. I would suggest that you might wanna use something like W-O-W/Hypnosis for some quick status (or use it on the switch after tricking) but you know what you want to do with this set, so straight up sweeping sounds good to me! I like the coverage you've got here, too- and not a Focus Blast in sight! Hooray! This is pretty awesome overall.

The Mixed-Sweeper - Blaziken♂ (Toro) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Naive
EVs: 140Atk, 252Speed, 116SpAtk
Moves:
~Overheat
~HiddenPower-Ice
~Thunderpunch
~SuperPower

Here is my favorite pokemon Blaziken, this is my second scarf pokemon and I know some people say that
you should only have 1 pokemon choiced but it still works out on this team so I don't find it a big deal
Overheat and Superpower for stab, Hidden Power-Ice and Thunderpunch for a boltbeam combo which helps with coverage.

This looks like it could cause a hell of a lot of damage- you'll just be switching a lot, I reckon. I was thinking that you'd be having trouble against Waters after a SuperPower but then I remembered that you'd probably be switching after :) I guess that's the flaw of this set: Things will probably use Blaziken as set up fodder once they see that it's been weakened through Overheat or SuperPower (but it's the same with all Choice users). I suppose it just depends if you're happy with that. Either way, I wouldn't want to be on the other end of a Blaziken SuperPower or Overheat... nasty stuff.

The Physical Set-up Sweeper - Donphan♂ (Bulk) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 8HP, 252Atk, 248Speed
Moves:
~Rock Polish
~Earthquake
~IceShard GunkShot/StoneEdge
~SeedBomb

This set is my favorite I was sitting one day and decided OH a rock polish Donphan would be good to try
so I got to work and made this set Rock Polish either on the switch or while I'm in the match, its able to
Rock Polish easily with the Focus Sash then can start sweeping, similar to a rock polishing special sweeping
Camerupt, Earthquake for stab, Ice shard for priority and seedbomb for coverage.

One word: Awesome-unique-coolness. This looks like it could be a bit of a beast once it gets set up. Very cool. In terms of those attack options, if I were you, I'd just go with Stone Edge over Gunk Shot simply because of the coverage. The other two are great. One thing, although I'm sure you've already thought of this: you might want to swap out Focus Sash for Life Orb, just to help a little more in sweeping. Of course, if you'd rather that you're guaranteed to set up a Rock Polish, stick with what you've got =) I think it's OK you might not use Ice Shard since Donphan will be nice and fast anyway and the coverage with Seed Bomb overlaps a bit otherwise.

Physical Wall - Wailord♂ (Beluga) @ Leftovers
Ability: Oblivious
Nature: Bold
EVs: 190HP, 252Def, 66SpAtk
Moves:
~Surf
~Rest
~SleepTalk
~HiddenPower-Grass

This set should explain it all :) I love how much HP this whale gets it has poor defenses but its HP makes up for it. Surf for stab, HP-Grass incase those pesky bulky watertypes think they can wall Beluga here, Rest for recover HP and get rid of Toxic, paralysis, burn with Sleep Talk to let Lord attack while he sleeps.

Ah, a bulky Wailord! That's what I like to see. It doesn't look as though you'll be running into too many problems with this set- it looks pretty solid.

Physical Attacker - Kangaskhan♀ (Garura) @ Lum Berry Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant Impish
EVs: 212HP, 80Atk, 216Speed 198HP,110Atk, 200Def
Moves:
~Return/MegaKick
~SuckerPunch
~Substitute
~FocusPunch

Since Smogon's new tier list was up I was always being walled and tormented by those evil little Spirtomb so
I decided to put in Kangaskhan to take care of them, Return for stab and extra love power, SuckerPunch for
priority and Focus Punch for coverage and kill those spiritomb as quick as possible. MegaKick is another option mostly because I don't really like return since you have to make sure the pokemons happiness is as high as it can be to have its power at its fullest

It's true, Spiritomb can get annoying quickly so it's cool to see you've got something to counter it nicely. Keep the set as it is (I'm especially liking SubPunch, since so many 'Tombs use status and Sucker Punch). You might wanna switch back to Adamant, though, since the only thing you'll be doing is attacking anyway. You'll be losing HP through your subs, too, so you'll slightly be losing the benefit of that extra defense. But if you prefer the defense boost over a little more power, stay with it. You never know when it might save you. It's your call =D

Special Sponge/Toxic Staller - Lanturn♀ (Rantan) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Calm
EVs: 100HP, 100Def, 252SpDef, 56SpAtk
Moves:
~Toxic Sleep Talk
~Thunderbolt
~IceBeam Surf
~Rest

I've seen my friend's Lanturn in action and it absorbed special attacks pretty well so I was like hmm I think
I need one of those so my friend helped me with this Lanturn, Toxic to start the stalling process rest to recover and annoy the stuffings out of my opponent good old bolt beam of course, surf can replace Toxic or Ice Beam whichever can help Lanturn the best.

Aww, Toxic sounded so good on Lanturn... but I suppose if you're gonna be Resting, you're gonna need Sleep Talk to make sure it's not just a sitting duck for two turns =D Natural bulk and double STAB attacks... what more could you ask for? (well, a light maybe?) Heh, just kidding. Lanturn's Grass weakness overlaps with Wailord's but you've got enough Ice attacks scattered throughout the team that you shouldn't need to worry too much about it (not to mention Blaziken, too). This looks good to me, though!

SUMMARY:
Overall, this team looks AOWSOME! Just be wary of Quagsires and the like since you don't have too many safe switch in's who carry a Grass move to counter them (bar Wailord). A little sleep support somewhere wouldn't hurt since you could get Donphan or Wailord in far more safely that way so they can use Seed Bomb/HP. Apart from that, this team looks very solid and very cool indeed. Good luck with these guys!
Back to top Go down

RMT My Team >=3
Page 1 of 1