Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOKS?>?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CtChronicles

CtChronicles

Male
Number of posts : 93
My Pokemon Team : BOOKS?>? 2ivd8vm
Warning :
BOOKS?>? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BOOKS?>? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-28

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:07 pm

Please guys i need helping picking out an awsome book for this school year.Animes,Fantasys,Sword fighting,blood kicking action will all be most wonderful hehe.Dont think the books too hard or anything like that i just need a real book for school so no magazine kinda anime books sadly =( anyway butt kicking anime fantasy sword fighting books will all be very helpful thnx guys Razz

P.S. Tsubasa rules hehe/Also scary added to the rest of my stuff would be cool hehe

Last edited by Lunarsolstice on Fri 28 Aug 2009, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xuartts

Male
Number of posts : 71
Trainer Type : Funny
Friend Code D/P : 1977 5331 1135
My Pokemon Team : BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-21

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:40 pm

How bout some Michael Crichton Books? Im currently reading Sphere and its pretty good
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
BOOKS?>? Dpiconani101BOOKS?>? Dpiconani330BOOKS?>? Dpiconani171BOOKS?>? Dpiconani154BOOKS?>? Dpiconani184BOOKS?>? Dpiconani233

BOOKS?>? Dpiconani012BOOKS?>? Dpiconani059BOOKS?>? Dpiconani028BOOKS?>? Dpiconani326BOOKS?>? Dpiconani479BOOKS?>? Dpiconani452

BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:06 pm

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING by Stephen King will see you through. I recently finished Insomnia, and the ending blew me away. It's one of those books that's extremely violent and uncut (language galore) and then at the end it's gonna have you reaching for a box of kleenex. It broke my heart that's for sure...

His Dark Tower series seems like it'd be good. I've only read the first book Gunslinger, and it was GREAT.

Pet Semetary will have you installing a night light in no time flat. One of the scariest endings (and middles) i've ever dealt with when reading a book.

He's also got a couple good collection series. Nightmares and Dreamscapes, Night Shift, and something else. Iirc Nightmares and Dreamscapes has the Mist in it at the beginning. It might have been the one I can't remember though...

Christine was pretty good. Violent. Uncut. Killer Car. What more do you dare?

Cujo was alright. The ending was pretty sad, but it sure was scary there at the end.

If you're really into the science fiction stuff, I recommend the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. It's about 6 kids with wings. Pretty intense stuff. And the chapters are really short, so you feel smart when you read it xD Seriously. The longest chapter I remember in any of them was about 6 pages or so. (And that's probably stretching it a bit)

If you've got the stomach for it, then the Jurassic park books by Michael Crichton are fantastic. I've read them and re-read them both TWICE.

There's a series of books about a giant megaladon shark. Like Stephen King it's very violent (Although a touch boring in some areas) The first is called Meg, then Trench, then Meg: Primal Waters. They were pretty decent.

When I was in middle school, I read a series of books (There were only 3 back then, and i'm sure there are more now) called Gregor the OverLander. I definitely recommend reaching into them. Like Maximum Ride, the chapters aren't too frightening, so reading them shouldn't be a problem.

For right now, that's all I can think of, but if I think of any other books, i'll be sure to tell you. If you're not a big reader, then some of those books might not be for you (Stephen King, Michael Crichton, etc.) but I DEFINITELY recommend maximum ride and Gregor. They seem like books you might be interested in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
CtChronicles

CtChronicles

Male
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:48 pm

Thanks for the suggestions,im looking at stephen kings Living Dead im not sure if it violent
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
BOOKS?>? Dpiconani101BOOKS?>? Dpiconani330BOOKS?>? Dpiconani171BOOKS?>? Dpiconani154BOOKS?>? Dpiconani184BOOKS?>? Dpiconani233

BOOKS?>? Dpiconani012BOOKS?>? Dpiconani059BOOKS?>? Dpiconani028BOOKS?>? Dpiconani326BOOKS?>? Dpiconani479BOOKS?>? Dpiconani452

BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201BOOKS?>? Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 3:21 pm

If the autor's name is Stephen King, and the name of the book isn't "Different Seasons" it's guaranteed to be violent. Don't ask questions on that, there is no doubtful thinking there. I mean for god's sake, it's got the word DEAD in it's title. You question violence? lol i'll have to look into that book to see what it's about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
M.C.Pie

M.C.Pie

Male
Number of posts : 103
Trainer Type : pokemon of pwnage
Friend Code D/P : 000000000000
Friend Code Platinum : 197760532760
My Pokemon Team : that one pokemon and 5 other pokemon
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-02

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 4:33 pm

try the maximum ride series. their good

also did u read the Eragon series

or maybe Artemis fowl

they are all good seriessss

hmm whats the plural of series....oh well u know what i mean!
Back to top Go down
calex

Female
Number of posts : 1
Trainer Type : Undefined
Friend Code D/P : Undefined
Friend Code Platinum : Undefined
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-07

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 12:16 am

McPie wrote:
try the maximum ride series. their good
also did u read the Eragon series
or maybe Artemis fowl
they are all good seriessss
hmm whats the plural of series....oh well u know what i mean!

Oh yeah! Eragon series are so awesome!
It's full of adventures and the storyline is
good too. I also wanted to suggest a book
by Dean R. Koontz, it's "Strangers", it's a
sci-fi book. A good book too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOOKS?>? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS?>?   BOOKS?>? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOKS?>?
Page 1 of 1