Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pidgeot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
Pidgeot Dpiconani432Pidgeot Dpiconani097Pidgeot Dpiconani411
Pidgeot Dpiconani012Pidgeot Dpiconani171Pidgeot Dpiconani308
Warning :
Pidgeot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pidgeot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Pidgeot Empty
PostSubject: Pidgeot   Pidgeot I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 2:37 pm

New "gimmick" set for Pidgeot. I call this a gimmick because I've already used it with some interesting results. Pidgeot has a use, people.

Pidgeot 18
Pidgeot @Life Orb/Leftovers
-Toxic
-Agility
-Roost
-Brave Bird
Keen Eye, Adamant
140 HP, 252 Atk, 116 Spd (180 HP, 212 Atk, 116 Spd w/ Leftovers)

A simple and effective set. The idea's to ToxiStall until the target is within Brave Bird's kill-zone- since they're already low on HP, you take much less Brave Bird recoil, which you should be able to easily Roost off, Life Orb damage included. Pidgeot's advantage over its fellow avians is that it's pretty bulky for its typing, letting it take much more punishment before going down eventually. Because you have so much HP investment and Roost, it's relatively safe to run Life Orb, significantly widening Brave Bird's kill-zone. Agility lets you outrun 328 Spd Scarfers with 494 Spd after one use. If you'd prefer to run Leftovers, use the second EV spread- it hits the 22 HP/turn milestone for Leftovers recovery at the cost of some Atk; no big deal if you plan on Toxistalling more than anything. I personally prefer the Life Orb set. You're walled by Steel types, of course, but that's why Nintendo gave us SIX Pokemon. :3
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Pidgeot Dpiconani101Pidgeot Dpiconani330Pidgeot Dpiconani171Pidgeot Dpiconani154Pidgeot Dpiconani184Pidgeot Dpiconani233

Pidgeot Dpiconani012Pidgeot Dpiconani059Pidgeot Dpiconani028Pidgeot Dpiconani326Pidgeot Dpiconani479Pidgeot Dpiconani452

Pidgeot Dpiconani201Pidgeot Dpiconani201Pidgeot Dpiconani201Pidgeot Dpiconani201Pidgeot Dpiconani201Pidgeot Dpiconani201
Warning :
Pidgeot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pidgeot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Pidgeot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pidgeot   Pidgeot I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 4:02 pm

Random inspiration for a pidgeot set. I was looking at it's dex page, when I saw pursuit and remembered my gimmick arboks set.

Pidgeot @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
Impish nature
248 HP, 216 Def, 44 Atk
- Roost
- Pursuit
- Feather Dance
- Brave Bird/Toxic

The main aim of this set is to force switches like crazy (Make sure you surround this set with some Stealth Rock on the opposing side) Feather Dance lowers the foes attack 2 stages, meaning they will most likely switch out meaning you can catch them with pursuit. Roost is for added longevity, and the last slot is a toss up. Brave Bird is useful for strong STAB, but toxic is nice for spreading some status.

EV's
248 HP puts you one point past the highest lefties point, 216 Def hits a jump point, and the remainder are used to boost your pursuit's power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best

Pidgeot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Forums :: Battle and Strategy :: Gimmick Section-
Jump to: