Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donald
Battler
Battler
Donald

Male
Number of posts : 100
Trainer Type : Professor
Friend Code D/P : 3007-7658-3389
My Pokemon Team : HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Dpiconani156HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Dpiconani157HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Dpiconani162HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Dpiconani418HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Dpiconani419HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Dpiconani004
Warning :
HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK   HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:37 pm

Okay, so to get the RedShark program working, you need to use a Network Emulator called Hamachi. It sounds difficult, but really isn't.

So, fist, download Hamachi https://secure.logmein.com/hamachi/ih1.asp?lang=en&c=may707k55iudv6fh8c4bwzofofpmpp6lxk6ao4fw

Once that's isntalled and all good, click Network at the top and click join existing network. The Network Name is anytrades and the password is anytrades

once that's joined, you will need to go into RedShark. Click Game -> Preferences

Go down to the Network Connection section. Click the Favorites button, and then go back to the Hamachi netowrk. You need your IP address, which is above your name on the main window. Put that in the box next to 'me' in it. Then, put your opponents IP, (found next to thier name) one of the other ones and name it whatever you like. Save and close.

Once that is done, one of you must go and host. The other must join within 30 seconds. After that, just use Redshark and carry out the battle.

ENJOY.
Back to top Go down

HOW TO USE REDSHARK NETWORK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Forums :: Battle and Strategy :: TCG Battles-
Jump to: