Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disappointed in the anime

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HIPPIE :D

HIPPIE :D

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani133
Warning :
Disappointed in the anime Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Disappointed in the anime Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Disappointed in the anime Empty
PostSubject: Disappointed in the anime   Disappointed in the anime I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 12:37 am

i really am, i stopped watching after misty left and watched some of the hoenn episodes but i refuse to watch the newest season. dawn is annoying. her pokemon are so shallow and its so annoying so anythoughts on the anime put here peoplez
Back to top Go down
SQUISHY

SQUISHY

Male
Number of posts : 81
Trainer Type : Whatsit Tuya
Friend Code D/P : 3008 2196 5554
Friend Code Platinum : 1290 6176 1532
My Pokemon Team : Disappointed in the anime A

Warning :
Disappointed in the anime Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Disappointed in the anime Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in the anime   Disappointed in the anime I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 4:59 am

New anime sucks. It went downhill at the end of Johto and hit a new low when they replaced Ash's voice actor. The anime sucks now.
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Disappointed in the anime 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in the anime   Disappointed in the anime I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 7:57 am

DAWN GETS A CYNDAQUIL THAT POOR LITTLE THING DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE WITH HER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Silver

Silver

Male
Number of posts : 79
Trainer Type : Psychic Type FOO
Friend Code D/P : 4124 4907 8488
My Pokemon Team : Disappointed in the anime I_gardevoirDisappointed in the anime I_galladeDisappointed in the anime Dpiconani201Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani201Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani201Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani201Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani201Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in the anime   Disappointed in the anime I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 9:57 am

Petition for the old voice actors back, yeah guys? Razz

Yeah, the show is crap now and from what I've seen in some of the newer episodes, they're running out of ideas too. I mean, what's interesting about talking about ping pong for half an hour? But for starters, it'd be good if they brought back Misty and ditched Dawn... little slut.

BUT it was awesome when they brought back Misty's voice actress for a couple of episodes when she was that leader with the Lucario. I thought they'd finally seen sense... obviously not.
Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani432Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani097Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani411
Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani012Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani171Disappointed in the anime Dpiconani308
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in the anime   Disappointed in the anime I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 10:46 am

The anime always sucked, from start to now, and it always will suck.

The only Pokemon animation worth watching Mewtwo Strikes Back- the first movie was easily the best, and surprisingly mature for its audience. I would like to see a remake taken more seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappointed in the anime   Disappointed in the anime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappointed in the anime
Page 1 of 1