Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trace

Trace

Male
Number of posts : 30
Trainer Type : Bug
Friend Code D/P : Platnum: 4082 2306 9446
Friend Code Platinum : 4082 2306 9446
My Pokemon Team : Third generation was jus win to me, so 3 gen pokes are my pokes of choice
Warning :
Minun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Minun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-28

Minun Empty
PostSubject: Minun   Minun I_icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 3:52 pm

Minun Minun

If you don't know that i like third generation, you know now because i loved third gen, as all my favorites are in it but of course my random generator choose Minun happens to be one of the ones i hated =[. But all feelings aside, Minun, the rip off of Pikachu, does have some potential. Good speed and special attack, along with okay defense isn't that bad.

Passing Mouse
Ability: Minus
Item: Leftovers/Petaya/Salac Berry
Timid Nature
spd 252 sp atk 4 hp
-Substitute
-Nasty Plot/Agility
-Thunderbolt
-Sing/Grass Knot
Now one of the few things this awful rip off can do is, baton passing, which it actually does pretty good. Substitute is to help fend off attacks and set up, while it might also help your berry boost. Nasty Plot gives you decent sp atk to pass while Agility is a speed passer. Thunderbolt is for STAB, and is decently powered, while sing is a poor option for sleep inducing, but it might work, while grass knot is for ground types. The ability is useless unless in double battles. The item either gains a little hp with Leftovers, or a speed/sp atk boost with either the salac or petaya berry. The ev's and nature are to maximize speed to pull of a baton pass.

Mean lil Rat
Item: Life Orb
Timid Nature
252 spd 252 sp atk 4 hp
-Fake Tears/Nasty Plot
-Thunderbolt
-Grass Knot
-Hidden Power Ice/Signal Beam
Now this set may look inferior to other pokes in NU, but as much as I hate this thing, it has decent speed and sp atk and good movepool along with Nasty Plot. Nasty Plot is more common on this set, being able to p atk, but Fake Tears could half even the most fearsome special walls with ease. Thunderbolt is powerful and has STAB coming of a decent sp attacker. Grass Knot hits grounds, who will try and stop thunderbolts. The last slot is for grass types who will severely hinder your sweep, Sinal Beam hits psychics, darks, and grasses, while HP Ice beam coverage with thunderbolt. THe ability again is useless in signals. Life orb gp atk jus a little more damage. Timid nature allows you to maximize speed, and th evs give you max speed with max sp atk.

Plus a Lead
Item: Focus Sash
Timid Nature
252 spd 252 sp atk 4 atk
-Counter
-Encore
-Discharge/Thunderbolt
-Light Screen/Quick Attack/Grass Knot
A very easy set to use, as anything with a Sash and counter can pull off. Counter scores easy OHKO's against stupid leads trying to KO you with attacks. Encore can stop a entry hazarder in it'smake them switch, or let them set 3 layers of stealth rocks =p. Discharge, with a little less power than thunderbolt, has higher chances to para hax. Light Screen can be a cool way to support your team. Quick Attack is for anything with a focus sash. Grass knot is only for waters and grounds not weak to electric attacks. Focus Sash is obvious for counter, and the ability is useless again. Timid nature gives max speed, and the ev's make sure your as fragile as possible to KO counter and to maximize speed.

Now aside from my HUGE amount of hate for this mouse, you might find him useful, and don't take my bad attitude unless you agree =p. Minun appreciates entry hazards along with rapid spin support as it is fragile, and Minun really loves a strong partner to revenge kill things for it. Ground types counter usually, but watch out for grass knot, anything faster with a powerful attack can KO like scarf pokes, or natural speedy pokes, or even a strong priority.
Back to top Go down

Minun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Dump-
Jump to: