Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shine Plays YuGiOh!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani432Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani097Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani411
Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani012Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani171Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani308
Warning :
Shine Plays YuGiOh! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shine Plays YuGiOh! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Shine Plays YuGiOh! Empty
PostSubject: Shine Plays YuGiOh!   Shine Plays YuGiOh! I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:24 pm

Howdy, all.

Been bored, decided to check up on all my forum bookmarks and see what's up.

I recently got into YuGiOh!. At the Texas Regionals (June 19th, 2010), where I placed 33rd out of about 233 people. The top 32 got Nationals invites. I also placed 2nd at a very small local weekly tournament last Saturday. I've been playing for a couple months now, getting lots of help from a few friends, but they say I'm getting pretty good quick. Nice to know.

I currently run a variant of the typical Machina Gadgets meta-deck, but I'm also working on Spaceships, and once the Duelist Revolution set comes out in August (Amazoness Queen, Amazoness Village), I'll put together an Amazoness deck.

Here's my current decklist, for anyone interested.

Spoiler:

I'm currently experimenting around with the Machina Soldiers, but so far, they work really well. Early-game, they're wonderful pressure, and really support early-game control over the field, while the Gadgets keep card advantage. Mid to late-game, Soldiers make good Fortress food, and more targets for Machina Gearframe.

Some people question why I bother to run a Fissure in the deck. Well, X-Saber Pashuul is getting popular (set one turn, it takes a hit, sync the next), as well as Marshmallon, and Smashing Ground just doesn't cut it for those. I try to avoid Lightning Vortex because, unless I have an Oppression on the field, it's prolly gonna get a Starlight Road on it. They are EVERYWHERE. I'm hesitant enough to run Heavy Storm and Torrential Tribute. Trunade and Cold Wave are prolly the best mass back-row hate right now, aside from Dust Tornado, which may worm its way into my deck. Plan on running two along with an MST and a Trunade AND a Cold Wave all in Amazoness. Lots of back-row hate.
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Number of posts : 238
Trainer Type : Psychic
Friend Code D/P : 0130 3363 9558
My Pokemon Team : Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani196
Warning :
Shine Plays YuGiOh! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shine Plays YuGiOh! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Shine Plays YuGiOh!   Shine Plays YuGiOh! I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:39 am

YuGiOh needs invites for their nationals? weird, pokemon doesn't. I went last weekend Very Happy But I think Machinas are a solid deck. They NEVER DIE!!!!! Starlight road can be annoying but so can Dark Bribe if used correctly. Marshmallon isn't too big of a problem if you use that twin sword guy who can deal the difference and then attack again if you attack a defense position monster. I like him but I can't remember his name and he's not a machine...
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Shine Plays YuGiOh! 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Shine Plays YuGiOh!   Shine Plays YuGiOh! I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:14 am

twin sword marauder I think it is
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani432Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani097Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani411
Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani012Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani171Shine Plays YuGiOh! Dpiconani308
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Shine Plays YuGiOh!   Shine Plays YuGiOh! I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:18 am

espeon102996 wrote:
YuGiOh needs invites for their nationals? weird, pokemon doesn't. I went last weekend Very Happy But I think Machinas are a solid deck. They NEVER DIE!!!!! Starlight road can be annoying but so can Dark Bribe if used correctly. Marshmallon isn't too big of a problem if you use that twin sword guy who can deal the difference and then attack again if you attack a defense position monster. I like him but I can't remember his name and he's not a machine...
That's just how it works. You place well in Regionals, and you get a Nationals invite. There's no need to waste peoples' time with worse players. I don't usually need to deal with Starlight Road because I tend to have an Oppression on hand. Aside from that, I'm considering running Cold Wave over Heavy Storm.
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shine Plays YuGiOh!   Shine Plays YuGiOh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shine Plays YuGiOh!
Page 1 of 1