Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Administering CPR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Nick
Admin
Admin
Captain Nick

Male
Number of posts : 432
Trainer Type : Pirate
Friend Code D/P : 4038 5093 8891
Friend Code Platinum : 1676-9566-3460
My Pokemon Team : Administering CPR Dpiconani269Administering CPR Dpiconani181Administering CPR Dpiconani034Administering CPR Dpiconani106Administering CPR Dpiconani241Administering CPR Dpiconani354
Warning :
Administering CPR Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Administering CPR Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 11:14 pm

I would like to forcefully breath and push some life into this forum. It's been dead for way too long...

So, let's start with a fun topic?! Tell me:
1. Your name. Real or not, it doesn't matter, just how you want to be known here.
2. A short (or long) story about the first time you encountered Pokemon.
3. What you currently enjoy about the game.
4. Your favorite Pokemon ever! Very Happy
5. Your favorite memory associated with Pokemon.
6. Any questions you have for previous posters. (optional)

I'll start us off:
1. My name is Nick. I'm a Pirate! GARR! Administering CPR 731928
2. I remember the first time I was introduced to Pokemon fairly well. I was at a friend's birthday party at a local hotel. We were hanging out in the room and he let me play his Red version (in the original Gameboy no less). I instantly fell in love with the game. I just found myself craving playing it. Which eventually led to me getting my own Blue version and Gameboy. I've been a big fan of the game ever since.
3. I currently haven't played the Gameboy games much. I play the TCG from time to time with friends at a local comic shop. It is fun to be able to play a couple semi-serious games with my old cards and just enjoy hanging out with friends.
4. Farfetch'd. Hands down the coolest Pokemon ever. :)
5. I remember when I was getting into battling online and the first game I won while playing against Cowie (an old member here). I was so happy to have finally beat him because he had a team of super awesome pokemon and had a sweet team and I was able to out play him with a team I made myself. Which was still pretty terrible but it was that first taste of victory that pushed me into putting long hours into the game in a competitive manner.
6. No questions here since I'm kicking things off. Razz

Happy posting everyone. I'm excited to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frogmangosplat
ShakuganNoShana

ShakuganNoShana

Male
Number of posts : 13
Trainer Type : Recreational
Friend Code D/P : N/A
Friend Code Platinum : N/A
My Pokemon Team : Administering CPR 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-08-08

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 9:58 pm

It's been awhile Nick, aha. It's 2icy, the annoying little 10 year old? LOL, I'm back, glad to be. It's nice to see someone still on this site. Anyways ...

1. 2icy, or Icy, call me Michael if you'd like

2. Too young to remember entirely, but Pokemon Blue was an awesome game. Pokemon Blue + Gameboy + Staying past bedtime = Buncha fun. Emerald was what I actually remember, between all the new Pokemon, new shows, and new characters, I was hooked like a fish lol. Never got into competitive battling too well, but I would like to start.

3. Everything. I gave up on Black for awhile, but the nostalgia I feel when battling, just reminiscing what it was like before opened my mind a wee bit more. And now I'm really really back into it, I even enjoy the new Pokemon.

4. Hard question... uhm. Suicune. After playing Pokemon Crystal, and having my own Suicune, I fell in love with it *-* Just the art, and I've always had a fettish for ice/water Pokemon anyways.

5. My favorite memory ... can't choose. But stumbling across Anytrades was definitely one of my favorites. Everyone on the website was always so friendly, welcoming, and willing to help one another, I looked up to some of the people on the site to kind of make me who I am now. Sounds corny and all, but I was probably quite pestering before. Still am(: But I can definitely save I've changed, I'm glad that I'm back now. As for any old members reading this, thank you so much. You may not know it, but I appreciate you. Kudos.

6. You still talk to anybody from the website? I haven't talked to anyone besides Pie in awhile lol
Back to top Go down
http://Koyukinguyen.deviantart.com
Captain Nick
Admin
Admin
Captain Nick

Male
Number of posts : 432
Trainer Type : Pirate
Friend Code D/P : 4038 5093 8891
Friend Code Platinum : 1676-9566-3460
My Pokemon Team : Administering CPR Dpiconani269Administering CPR Dpiconani181Administering CPR Dpiconani034Administering CPR Dpiconani106Administering CPR Dpiconani241Administering CPR Dpiconani354
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 10:08 pm

Yeah. I talk with Donald, NS and Cowie from time to time. Life has just gotten busy for everyone. The site and pokemon just got to be a bit too much so they moved on. Donald and Ness went to my college for a year, so I got to hangout with them in real life a couple times. Haha. I have missed the old regulars here a lot though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frogmangosplat
ShakuganNoShana

ShakuganNoShana

Male
Warning :

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 10:13 pm

Aha, that's pretty cool. I can imagine college getting in the way, pretty time consuming game and site. Hope that more people come back, be like a little "reunion" for you guys. Maybe some people will remember me. It was nice to get on, and always see someone online, kind of miss that.
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Administering CPR Dpiconani101Administering CPR Dpiconani330Administering CPR Dpiconani171Administering CPR Dpiconani154Administering CPR Dpiconani184Administering CPR Dpiconani233

Administering CPR Dpiconani012Administering CPR Dpiconani059Administering CPR Dpiconani028Administering CPR Dpiconani326Administering CPR Dpiconani479Administering CPR Dpiconani452

Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Oct 2012, 11:47 pm

Goodness me, it's been quite some time since I last visited AT. One look at a few threads though, and all those wonderful memories come flooding back! So let's keep this ball rolling (2 months later)

1. The name's Brikien, or Brik, or Brian.

2. My first encounter with pokemon was with a few new kids that moved to my neighborhood and showed me their card collection. A few months later, I had been wondering about the show when my mom came into my room and said "Hey, that pokemon show is on Channel 19." I can't remember the exact episode, but I do remember Gary was in a car driving off when I switched over to it. Not the first episode though, but a later one. Been a massive fan ever since, and just got Black 2 today.

3. I never really get tired of the games, but I have to say, when I got black it was a whole new experience for me. I captured every pokemon I ran into, because I didn't know what they were. It was quite some time before I realized Purrloin was a dark type! I actually found myself enjoying the story in Black, but the competitive scene is where I want to be once again. However, since all my experience is stuck in the fourth generation, I have no idea where to begin.

4. All right. If you've ever talked to me for any space of time on these forums, you know Administering CPR 109997 well my heart beats for Flygon and Azumarill. For a time in the chatbox, Administering CPR 665505 brought up a picture of a flygon, but I'm not sure if it still does.

*edit* HAHA! Totally still works!

5. As far as favorite memories go, this one has to be credited to Nick. I had just downloaded and gotten Shoddybattle working. I was terrible at the game, but I didn't care. I was getting in battles all over the place. Then, as luck should have it, I landed in a match with none other than Nick himself. After a thorough beat down, he asked if I was interested in checking out this forum. 10 minutes later, I became the 148th member of Anytrades. With the help of Nick, Cowie, Ness, Donald, and CJ, I became a top-tier battler on this site (Not bragging, I could hold my own just fine). Without their constant stream of creativity, I may have ended up a bog-standard battler who never excelled, or learned to think outside the box. For that, I thank them.

Also folks, you can totally add me on facebook if you want. I'm already friends with Nick, Donald, and CJ

https://www.facebook.com/brian.clevenger.79?ref=tn_tnmn

Anymore, I don't put as much into pokemon because I've been playing an absolutely stupid amount of Team Fortress 2 as of late, and am getting into the competitive scene with that. I joined a highlander team recently, and we just got our 9th member, so now I've got to work on my Pyro abilities twice as hard if I want to be a credit to team

Also, add me on Steam if you want. I talk to lots of my friends on Steam as well, just search for Brikien93

That's all I've got to say I guess (I could actually go on for hours, but sod that). Let's not let this place die. I have a lot of fond memories I don't want to vanish forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
ShakuganNoShana

ShakuganNoShana

Male
Warning :

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 4:24 am

Hey Brik! It's 2icy, might remember me, might not.
I've been trying to get back into this site also, cool to see you back.
Back to top Go down
ShakuganNoShana

ShakuganNoShana

Male
Warning :

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 10:39 pm

Haven't caught anyone on in like, a month now. Anyone still actually get on? lol
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Administering CPR Dpiconani101Administering CPR Dpiconani330Administering CPR Dpiconani171Administering CPR Dpiconani154Administering CPR Dpiconani184Administering CPR Dpiconani233

Administering CPR Dpiconani012Administering CPR Dpiconani059Administering CPR Dpiconani028Administering CPR Dpiconani326Administering CPR Dpiconani479Administering CPR Dpiconani452

Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201Administering CPR Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 7:54 am

Icy! I totally remember you! And yeah, I haven't seen anybody online since like...a long time. Maybe I should put the sites on my favorites toolbar...I press all of them at least once a day
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
ShakuganNoShana

ShakuganNoShana

Male
Warning :

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 2:52 pm

You do? Aha, sweet to hear bro. I caught Nick on one night, and Nick and Cowie on one night.
Haven't seen anyone on since though. That was a couple months ago.
But that sounds cool, I'll probably do that also. Hopefully we catch each other on sometime.
Back to top Go down
ShakuganNoShana

ShakuganNoShana

Male
Warning :

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Dec 2012, 3:08 pm

Best way to reach me is on facebook though. I think I tried adding you.
https://www.facebook.com/KoyukiNguyenHernandezz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Administering CPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administering CPR   Administering CPR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Administering CPR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Any Trades :: Forums :: Bored?-
Jump to: