Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Nick
Admin
Admin
Captain Nick

Male
Number of posts : 432
Trainer Type : Pirate
Friend Code D/P : 4038 5093 8891
Friend Code Platinum : 1676-9566-3460
My Pokemon Team : I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Dpiconani269I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Dpiconani181I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Dpiconani034I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Dpiconani106I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Dpiconani241I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Dpiconani354
Warning :
I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Empty
PostSubject: I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what?   I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 11:23 pm

So I beat the Elite 4 and N in Pokemon White. Which opened up the new area off to the right on the map. I have poked around in there but for the most part it is pretty empty. Is there something I'm missing? I know you can make it to the center of the map some how but I don't know how to get there. Any help would be much appreciated!

From what I've seen, that center area of the map is very conducive to setting up new Pokemon for online battling. So, it is highly in my interest to get there. I'm just at a loss on what I can do. =/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frogmangosplat
ShakuganNoShana

ShakuganNoShana

Male
Number of posts : 13
Trainer Type : Recreational
Friend Code D/P : N/A
Friend Code Platinum : N/A
My Pokemon Team : I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? 2ivd8vm
Warning :
I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what?   I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 9:35 pm

The place have a certain name?
Back to top Go down
http://Koyukinguyen.deviantart.com
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Number of posts : 238
Trainer Type : Psychic
Friend Code D/P : 0130 3363 9558
My Pokemon Team : I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? Dpiconani196
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what?   I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 10:13 pm

Sup nick, long time no see.

Middle part's open for wireless functions. Turning on the C-Gear and going to wireless should allow you to go there. Somehow... I don't really remember, actually. I was just coming back to check upon the site, see if it was still here.

Glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what?   I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I beat the Elite 4 and N. Now what?
Page 1 of 1