Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

custom pokeballs

Go down 
+5
Tori
Honchkrow
Geno
M.S
Brikien93
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
custom pokeballs Dpiconani101custom pokeballs Dpiconani330custom pokeballs Dpiconani171custom pokeballs Dpiconani154custom pokeballs Dpiconani184custom pokeballs Dpiconani233

custom pokeballs Dpiconani012custom pokeballs Dpiconani059custom pokeballs Dpiconani028custom pokeballs Dpiconani326custom pokeballs Dpiconani479custom pokeballs Dpiconani452

custom pokeballs Dpiconani201custom pokeballs Dpiconani201custom pokeballs Dpiconani201custom pokeballs Dpiconani201custom pokeballs Dpiconani201custom pokeballs Dpiconani201
Warning :
custom pokeballs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100custom pokeballs Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 6:53 pm

I've been making a few custom pokeballs lately. My goal is to make a pokeball for every set of pokemon. i.e. A charizard ball = charizard, charmeleon, and charmander heres the few I've made so far

custom pokeballs CharmanderFamily custom pokeballs Ekansfamily custom pokeballs Pidgeyfamily custom pokeballs Squirtlefamily custom pokeballs Bulbasaurfamily custom pokeballs Girafrig custom pokeballs Pikachufamily custom pokeballs Rattattafamily custom pokeballs Spearowfamily custom pokeballs Weedlefamily
custom pokeballs Caterpiefamily
And if you'd like to make you own, here is the pokeball template I created in case you wanna make you own custom pokeballs Custompokeballtemplate
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
M.S

Male
Number of posts : 113
Trainer Type : New Team Planner
Friend Code D/P : None
Friend Code Platinum : None
My Pokemon Team : custom pokeballs 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-14

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 11:24 pm

thats great brik.

aww i wish this is a real pokeball in next pokemon game.

so we know what pokemon is inside there.
Back to top Go down
Geno

Male
Number of posts : 151
Trainer Type : Cool, Good Looking
Friend Code D/P : 4511 1107 1658
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-04

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Aug 2008, 9:23 am

custom pokeballs Charizardpokeball

i did my best
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonmasters.darkbb.com
Honchkrow

Honchkrow

Male
Number of posts : 1
Trainer Type : Honchkrow lover
Friend Code D/P : I'm not using all good pokemon are on pt.
Friend Code Platinum : 2707-8836-8558
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-30

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:05 pm

:rai: :rai: :rai: :rai: :rai:

good job
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
custom pokeballs 242custom pokeballs 466custom pokeballs 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:22 pm

I dunno why I'm always the one to tell people this. You mods should be doing your job lol!

Anyways, please, in the future, do not ressurect dead threads to post something completely pointless and/or unecessary. It is annoying to have to look through these in order to change that damned Quilava (who I think is AWESOME by the way) back into a Fishie. Plus, you really must have not been looking through and just posted randomnly, otherwise you would have seen that the last person who posted here was in AUGUST OF 2008!!!!! Don't be a pokemonfan (some kid who did this repeatedly after I warned him not to)!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : custom pokeballs 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:41 pm

Tori Monkey wrote:
I dunno why I'm always the one to tell people this. You mods should be doing your job lol!

Anyways, please, in the future, do not ressurect dead threads to post something completely pointless and/or unecessary. It is annoying to have to look through these in order to change that damned Quilava (who I think is AWESOME by the way) back into a Fishie. Plus, you really must have not been looking through and just posted randomnly, otherwise you would have seen that the last person who posted here was in AUGUST OF 2008!!!!! Don't be a pokemonfan (some kid who did this repeatedly after I warned him not to)!!!!!!

Tori idk why you have to get on everyone's case for posting on past threads the Admin cleaned up and deleted on the ones that were useless so if we found something wrong with this we would have deleted this I see nothing wrong with someone trying to bring back a thread and if it gets on your nerves so bad to read past threads like these then click "Mark all forums read" on the top instead of attacking ppl saying they need to stop
and the only reason you are the only one that has to tell ppl this is because none of the other members, mods, and Admin find this a problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
HIPPIE :D

HIPPIE :D

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : custom pokeballs Dpiconani133
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:15 pm

Yeah, tori it isn't your responsibility to tell people not to post in old threads. you dont know if it is right or wrong for them to post there. im sure the @ appreciate you helping but you dont have to. and pokefan or w/e didnt have to listen to you. i mean he could have but he didnt need to. and tori you have no power over anyone im sorry. i know i dont either but you cant attack people and except them to listen cause, what are you going to do if they dont?
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
custom pokeballs 242custom pokeballs 466custom pokeballs 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 5:05 pm

Honestly Net, if the Admins really did go through all these pointless threads, then why are there so many from September and August or even farther back that haven't been deleted? Don't get mad at me just for giving new people advice. And I have never told someone who was actually trying to bring back a thread that they were doing something wrong. In fact, I have only told people who post pointless things like above that they shouldn't. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Net >.> but I'm only giving advice here and never was I "getting on everyone's case". I'll stop if you really feel like I'm not helping.

And Lexi, I don't need you to tell me anything. Like seriously, what was the point of you saying anything after Net already spoke up?
Back to top Go down
Nessfloon
Coordinator
Coordinator
Nessfloon

Female
Number of posts : 281
Trainer Type : Coordinator
Friend Code D/P : 2105 7643 1997
My Pokemon Team : custom pokeballs Dpiconani456custom pokeballs Dpiconani425custom pokeballs Dpiconani151custom pokeballs Dpiconani461custom pokeballs Dpiconani335custom pokeballs Dpiconani404custom pokeballs Dpiconani417custom pokeballs Dpiconani380custom pokeballs Dpiconani420custom pokeballs Dpiconani478custom pokeballs Dpiconani407
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-19

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 6:05 pm

Tori Monkey wrote:
Honestly Net, if the Admins really did go through all these pointless threads, then why are there so many from September and August or even farther back that haven't been deleted? Don't get mad at me just for giving new people advice. And I have never told someone who was actually trying to bring back a thread that they were doing something wrong. In fact, I have only told people who post pointless things like above that they shouldn't. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Net >.> but I'm only giving advice here and never was I "getting on everyone's case". I'll stop if you really feel like I'm not helping.

And Lexi, I don't need you to tell me anything. Like seriously, what was the point of you saying anything after Net already spoke up?

we decided that certain forums wouldnt be touched when cleaning up. this was one of them because we didnt really want to do away with peoples sprites that they worked hard one. plus, like this topic for example, there might be stuff people would be interested in using to help create sprites. like the pokeball template posted here.
Back to top Go down
https://anytrades.darkbb.com
vatansever223

Male
Number of posts : 3
Trainer Type : gagawgawg
Friend Code D/P : gagawgag
Friend Code Platinum : găgawgawg
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-11-22

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 10:33 am

i did my best

daewoo parts car
Brash Games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

custom pokeballs Empty
PostSubject: Re: custom pokeballs   custom pokeballs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

custom pokeballs
Page 1 of 1