Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would any1 care to help me with my new team?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani101Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani330Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani171Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani154Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani184Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani233

Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani012Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani059Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani028Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani326Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani479Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani452

Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201
Warning :
Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Empty
PostSubject: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 7:11 am

I don't usually post teams for help here on anytrades, but I figured 'hey why not?' If any of you can suggest better sets i'd appreciate it.

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Calm nature
Overgrow
Defensive Tank EV's
Leech Seed
Substitute
Sleep Powder
Energy Ball

Charizard @ Life Orb
Timid nature
Blaze
Special Sweeper EV's
Focus Blast
Flamethrower
Air Slash
HP-Grass

Blastoise @ Choice Scarf
Timid nature
Torrent
Special Sweeper EV's
Focus Blast
Surf
HP-Ghost
Ice Beam

Flygon @ Life Orb
Jolly nature
Levitate
Physical Sweeper EV's
Fire Punch
Crunch
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

Kabutops @ Leftovers
Jolly nature
Battle Armor
Physical Wall EV's
Rapid Spin
Swords Dance
Stone Edge
Waterfall

Pinsir @ Leichi Berry
Jolly nature
Mold Breaker
Physical sweeper EV's
Bulk Up
Earthquake
Close combat
X-scissor

This is the team so far, if you know of a way to improve the pokemon on this team, then please tell. Also you can rate the team so far if you'd like. If this team seems unbalanced in some way, please tell me, and tell me if you know of a way to even it out.

Last edited by Brikien93 on Thu 18 Dec 2008, 7:32 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about Pinsir)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
Rocco

Rocco

Male
Number of posts : 150
Trainer Type : HAPPY TRAINER!!!!
Friend Code D/P : 4081-7972-3057
My Pokemon Team : Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani398Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani208Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani429Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani407Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani034Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani184

Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani473Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani392Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani376Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani230Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani065Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani380
Warning :
Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 2:21 pm

well i only have one problem with the team (its pretty good btw)

kabutops is an okay wall, but not great, whereas it's a great sweeper with that same moveset, well minus rapid spin but thats always good to have

blastoise, on the other hand, is also only an okay sweeper but if you can find a right moveset it can be a great wall

my blastoise's attacks are aqua ring/surf/ice beam/protect

true its not as diverse as urs but it gets by pretty well
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani101Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani330Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani171Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani154Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani184Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani233

Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani012Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani059Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani028Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani326Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani479Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani452

Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani201
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 2:47 pm

Well my blastoise is scarfed, which causes a surprise for opponents who think they can outrun the turtle titan.

And kabutops isn't really meant to wall, he really only needs to be able to live long enough to spin, and if the opponent sends out something to set up, then i'll follow thru with the same thing, then attempt a sweep.

And although your blastoise is a good tank, my team already has a tank, and a sweeping tank (Blastoise) Your set is good, but it's walled by any pokemon that is ice/water type.

Other than that thnx for the suggestions
Back to top Go down
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 3:39 pm

Going by the suggestions of other people, I've decided to add a member, take away a member, and replace HP-ghost on blastoise.

Member taken away: Kabutops

Member Added: Miltank

Miltank @ Leftovers
Careful nature
Thick Fat
Tank EV's
Milk Drink
Dizzy Punch
Thunderwave
Heal Bell
{Team Cleric/Tank}

And I replaced HP-Ghost on Blastoise for Rapid Spin since I eliminated kabutops.
Back to top Go down
yanks4ever
Battler
Battler
yanks4ever

Male
Number of posts : 408
Trainer Type : NINJA Clan Leader, UU Battler, Educator
Friend Code D/P : Pearl: 0387-6668-1876
Friend Code Platinum : Platinum: 5413-5808-2607
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 8:24 pm

well, i understand miltank but you may want scrappy if dizzy punch will hit evrything
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1467856086&ref
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:38 am

Maybe so, but I went with thick fat, so I could switch in miltank on pokemon planning on using ice beam on buzzbee, or fire attacks on pinsir and venusaur.
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Would any1 care to help me with my new team? 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 8:28 am

:\ yea but if it comes down to your Miltank and a Ghost type pokemon I think you would really want Scrappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Captain Nick
Admin
Admin
Captain Nick

Male
Number of posts : 432
Trainer Type : Pirate
Friend Code D/P : 4038 5093 8891
Friend Code Platinum : 1676-9566-3460
My Pokemon Team : Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani269Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani181Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani034Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani106Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani241Would any1 care to help me with my new team? Dpiconani354
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 4:59 pm

Scrappy still makes more sense. Miltank takes hits like a beast and has a recovery move. Thick Fat isn't nearly as useful as the ability to not be walled. =/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frogmangosplat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would any1 care to help me with my new team?   Would any1 care to help me with my new team? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would any1 care to help me with my new team?
Page 1 of 1