Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another AnyTrades UU RMT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpiconani432Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpiconani097Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpiconani411
Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpiconani012Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpiconani171Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpiconani308
Warning :
Another AnyTrades UU RMT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another AnyTrades UU RMT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Another AnyTrades UU RMT Empty
PostSubject: Another AnyTrades UU RMT   Another AnyTrades UU RMT I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 11:42 pm

Second UU RMT using the AnyTrades tier list.

At a Glance
===============================================
Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmbsa342Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmba047Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmbsa369Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmba479Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmbsa441Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpfba031
===============================================

Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfsa342
Crawdaunt @Life Orb
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Crunch
-Superpower
Hyper Cutter, Rash
180 Atk, 200 Sp.Atk, 128 Spd

Mixed sweeper. I guess this is a wall-breaker...? I dunno, it does pretty awesometastically. I just remember Net mentioning Crawdaunt and me getting the urge to sculpt a set. So, here it is. 128 Spd lets Crawdaunt outrun Base 70 Spd Pokemon that have neutral natures and no EV investment (besides those four extra that people like to throw into Spd on 252/252/4 spreads, that's accounted for).

Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfa047
Parasect @Leftovers
-Spore
-Stun Spore
-X-Scissor
-Brick Break
Dry Skin, Adamant
236 HP, 136 Def, 136 Sp.Def

Tankish-sorta Parasect? Of course, it abuses Spore, but Stun Spore has seen little to no use. Aromatherapy seems like a much better option at the moment.

Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfsa369
Relicanth @Leftovers
-Rock Polish
-Head Smash
-Earthquake
-Aqua Tail
Rock Head, Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

... Need I say more?

Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfa479
Rotom @Leftovers
-WilloWisp
-Light Screen
-Discharge
-Hidden Power Water
Levitate, Calm
188 HP, 120 Def, 108 Sp.Def, 92 Spd

Normal-form Rotom, and it's a WALL. WilloWisp and Light Screen lets it take a pretty wide variety of attacks relatively well. Discharge is there so it's not completely shutdown by the likes of Taunt and such things, and HP Water's there... Well... Honestly, I dunno why that's there. I guess for Camerupt...?

Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpmfsa441
Chatot @Leftovers
-Nasty Plot
-Substitute
-Hyper Voice
-Heat Wave
Keen Eye, Timid
252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

... Need I say more?

Another AnyTrades UU RMT Dpffa031
Nidoqueen @Black Sludge
-Body Slam
-Earthquake
-Roar
-Stealth Rock
Poison Point, Impish
252 HP, 100 Atk, 156 Def

Bulky-sorta Rocks and PHaze support with semi-Paralysis support and semi-Rape stuff with EQ support.
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
Another AnyTrades UU RMT 242Another AnyTrades UU RMT 466Another AnyTrades UU RMT 202
Warning :
Another AnyTrades UU RMT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another AnyTrades UU RMT Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Another AnyTrades UU RMT   Another AnyTrades UU RMT I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 2:34 pm

I've been waiting eagerly for someone to use Parasect. It is such an awesome freaking pokemon with poorish typing, however that goes both ways. Fire and Flying attacks are abundant, however so are Ice, Water, Ground, Rock, and Fighting. You can switch this baby into ANYTHING!!! So make use of the fact that if you switch into an attack and the foe can't land a x2 or x4 hit, then it is GOING to switch. This means Spore and Stun Spore are vital, and along with little prediction, your going to have your opponent crying when they see what Parasect does.

Parasect puts the foe to sleep 100% with Evasion Clause, so no worries about it missing. Once your foe is asleep--I need you to remember this because this is why Stun Spore is so freaking cool--they are GOING to switch to a counter. Stun Spore will then land a Paralyze, about 75% of the time? I forget, but either way, now Parasect's counter is broken and you don't need to worry about it ever coming back.

Okay, moving on to that Rotom. Cowie told me this a while ago, but HP-Water is useless unless you are strictly countering Rock-types. HP-Grass is much much much MUCH more effective on pokemon like Swampert, Rhyperior, etc. so it is good to have around.

Other than those things I like this team a lot. It is very well balanced type-wise so I don't see any problems with switches. In fact, your team is immune to Ground, Psychic, Ghost, Normal, Fighting, and Water.

Good Luck =D
Back to top Go down
Monkster

Monkster

Male
Number of posts : 104
Trainer Type : Casual
Friend Code D/P : Ask me
Friend Code Platinum : Ask me
My Pokemon Team : Mawile
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Another AnyTrades UU RMT   Another AnyTrades UU RMT I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 2:43 pm

dont forget electric, that silly nidoqueen and her half ground type
Back to top Go down
Tori

Tori

Female
Number of posts : 205
Trainer Type : Hawt/Cute/Wobby Trainer
Friend Code D/P : ...
Friend Code Platinum : ...
My Pokemon Team : .
Another AnyTrades UU RMT 242Another AnyTrades UU RMT 466Another AnyTrades UU RMT 202
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Another AnyTrades UU RMT   Another AnyTrades UU RMT I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 3:08 pm

yeah that too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another AnyTrades UU RMT   Another AnyTrades UU RMT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another AnyTrades UU RMT
Page 1 of 1