Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HIPPIE :D

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... Dpiconani133
Warning :
Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... Empty
PostSubject: Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think...   Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 10:31 pm

well 3rd time is the charm i think....

The slightly confused brunette woke up in a maroon sleeping bag. She moaned and tried to roll over but couldn't for she rolled on top of someone. She sighed and got up rubbing her slightly soar head. This certain girl was Alex Hewitt. Alex was a fairly normal girl, jade green eyes, a slight tan, light brown hair, ect. Here she was though groaning with a major headache in the middle of the woods with a boy she didn't even know that well. That brings us to her companion, Jake Valentine.

Jake had straight dark brown hair, icy blue eyes, and a ego bigger than russia. He was still asleep when Alex began thinking of the day before, the worse and best day of her life.

It all started at eight A.M. the previous morning.......................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She woke up as everyday before and what she thought what was going to be everyday after. Oh how wrong she was. She got out of her bed changed, brushed her hair, and went downstairs with her happy as ever growlithe and Flaps, her wingull.

"Mornin' mum," she said lazily. She eyed her mum and noticed that she was acting nervous. "Anything wrong mum? Your acting strange."

"Well...," she started, "Your 15 have two pokemon and you've never left the city. I think you should leave." Alex stood there, eyes wide and mouth even wider. Her mother continued, "me and my boyfriend are going to move in with each other soon too and there wouldn't be enough room for you, growlithe, and Flaps." Alex was stunned, but she nodded and went upstairs to pack.

"I can't believe this Flaps." She muttered putting some shirts into her backpack. She straightened her white t-shirt which was over a slightly longer black one.

She went back downstairs and said bye to her mother and walked out into the streets. She was kinda sad that her mother betrayed her but happy she could now start a journey. Lost in her own thoughts she didnt watch where she was going and bumped into someone.

"Sorry" she said as she dusted off her jeans and shirt. "I'm Alex" she proclaimed and held out her hand, not even looking at the boy. Then she did. She noticed everything about him. His gorgeous eyes, his soft-looking hair, his pale complexion, and his growing smirk.

"Good to know," he shook her hand, Alex felt a tingle in her hand but ignored it. "I'm Jake. Jake Valentine."

"Good to know," Alex copied what he had just said with a smirk.

"Interesting hair." He glanced up and down at her purple streaks. She nodded and glanced at his belt. It had 3 pokeballs on it which of course made her curious. He laughed when he saw her looking at his belt and released his three pokemon. A murkrow, vulpix, and tranpich suddenly appear in front of her. She backed away from the small black bird and the bug-like pokemon, but she went right next to the small fox.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww!," she reached to pet it but was stopped when a hand held her wrist.

"You might not want to do that, she might try to burn you." he said eyeing his vulpix.

"Well she didn't look like she would," she exclaimed, trying to break free from his grip. He let go and muttered something that sounded like true.

"She only doesn't burn people she trusts but she just met you." he explained.

"I'll have you know i am very trustable." She turned her head in a dramatic way, nose in the air and all, and then decided to let out her pokemon. A growlithe and wingull popped out of their pokeballs and looked back at the two teens. They smirked.

Jake looked at her wingull and couldnt stop. "Yes he is shiny you can stop staring at him now." she muttered. He glanced at it for a second more and then looked at the growlithe who was now playing with his vulpix.

"How about we go to the park? Let them play and we can talk?" She offered. He just nodded and followed the way she went. "Sooooooo......" an awkard silence fell over the two as the five pokemon played.

"Ok i'll just get this over with. I don't know my dad so don't ask. My mum has been in a relationship with this guy for years. She is moving in with him and there isn't enough room for me. My mum kicked me out, long story short." she sighed. He stared at her wide eyed and then thought it would be right for him to tell her his story.

"Ok... well, i was recently told i was adopted because my parents were in a car crash when i was younger. and about same as you, i was kicked out." He obviously didn't want to go into much detail for it must have been a touchy subject.

"Well, since we both have no idea where we are going should we travel together?" Alex suggested.

"Sure but come on its getting dark and we still need to find an area to camp cause there is no where we can stay," Jake claimed and got up and walked toward the pokemon. "Come on guys we are going to travel together for a while.

TBC!

Last edited by EeVeEoT on Thu 02 Jul 2009, 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Female
My Pokemon Team : Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... Dpiconani133
Warning :
Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think...   Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 10:31 pm

COMING SOON!

Last edited by EeVeEoT on Thu 02 Jul 2009, 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think...   Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 4:24 pm

coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think...   Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexi's adventures for good or bad she'll be there i think...
Page 1 of 1