Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?

Go down 
+7
Xuartts
HIPPIE :D
Rocco
Monkster
yanks4ever
espeon102996
SamuraiMaster
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SamuraiMaster
Battler
Battler
SamuraiMaster

Male
Number of posts : 140
Trainer Type : Pokemon Master and Collector.
Friend Code D/P : Pearl Version: 2921-6686-5003
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani123If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani237If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani354If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani080If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani464If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani157If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani094If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani212If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani260If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani145If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani248If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani392

Warning :
If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-22

If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Empty
PostSubject: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 9:44 am

If you could live anywhere in the known Pokemon Universe, where would you live?

I'd live in Cerulean City, Kanto because Its close to the water and I like the theme song for Cerulean City.
(And the Mew glitch on Red and Blue!) If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? 754168
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ninjamaster97
espeon102996

espeon102996

Male
Number of posts : 238
Trainer Type : Psychic
Friend Code D/P : 0130 3363 9558
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani196
Warning :
If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 11:37 am

I would live in goldenrod in johto because you get an eevee there in crystal and its got the national park bug catching contest
Back to top Go down
yanks4ever
Battler
Battler
yanks4ever

Male
Number of posts : 408
Trainer Type : NINJA Clan Leader, UU Battler, Educator
Friend Code D/P : Pearl: 0387-6668-1876
Friend Code Platinum : Platinum: 5413-5808-2607
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 12:20 pm

For me probably Blackthorn City in Johto.....b/c of the Dragon's Den and the Ice Cave
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1467856086&ref
Monkster

Monkster

Male
Number of posts : 104
Trainer Type : Casual
Friend Code D/P : Ask me
Friend Code Platinum : Ask me
My Pokemon Team : Mawile
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 1:29 pm

I would live in Celadon in the house in the middle that you have to surf to. But i would NOT give a tm to people who surf to my house.Especially one as awesome as awesome as egg bomb/softboiled, i cant remember which one it is.
Back to top Go down
SamuraiMaster
Battler
Battler
SamuraiMaster

Male
Number of posts : 140
Trainer Type : Pokemon Master and Collector.
Friend Code D/P : Pearl Version: 2921-6686-5003
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani123If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani237If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani354If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani080If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani464If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani157If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani094If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani212If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani260If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani145If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani248If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani392

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 2:27 pm

Hiphopopotamus wrote:
I would live in Celadon in the house in the middle that you have to surf to. But i would NOT give a tm to people who surf to my house.Especially one as awesome as awesome as egg bomb/softboiled, i cant remember which one it is.

LOL

You know what would be ironic? Is if you got surf at the house! (And by the way, Softboiled is what you get from the guy)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ninjamaster97
Rocco

Rocco

Male
Number of posts : 150
Trainer Type : HAPPY TRAINER!!!!
Friend Code D/P : 4081-7972-3057
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani398If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani208If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani429If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani407If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani034If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani184

If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani473If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani392If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani376If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani230If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani065If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani380
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 3:01 pm

Ooooh, nice topic

I would live in Dewford for the swimming =D
Back to top Go down

Female
Number of posts : 246
Trainer Type : Fire
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani133
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 6:19 pm

i would live in snowpoint cause thats were it is snowy and uxie is there and so is snorunt
Back to top Go down
Xuartts

Male
Number of posts : 71
Trainer Type : Funny
Friend Code D/P : 1977 5331 1135
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 8:32 pm

I would live in the distortion world and frolic with Giratina
Back to top Go down
CtChronicles

CtChronicles

Male
Number of posts : 93
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? 2ivd8vm
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 5:10 am

lolz monke well i`d live in Eterna City because theres the underground thing there,you get an eevee and plus it`s next to eterna forest where i get Rotom ^_^
Back to top Go down
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? 2vuevyr
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 7:19 am

you get Eevee in Hearthome >.>

I would like to live in the Resort Area I haz my Vila there and a swimming pool
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Shine

Shine

Male
Number of posts : 146
Trainer Type : Team Builder
Friend Code D/P : 1890 7638 8294
Friend Code Platinum : 3309 1271 1875
My Pokemon Team : -
If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani432If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani097If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani411
If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani012If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani171If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani308
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 8:10 am

Golden Rod would probably be my choice.

Not only do they have the Mall, but they also have the Breeding Daycare, and the Bug Catching Contest, which is always fun- also, Ditto in the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
http://nuforum.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sir Lampard

Sir Lampard

Male
Number of posts : 164
Trainer Type : Knight
Friend Code D/P : 5455 6386 8292
Friend Code Platinum : Can't Remember
My Pokemon Team : If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani448If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani429If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani197If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani473If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani471If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani365If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani359If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani336If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani335If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani245If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani249If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani211If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani461If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani151If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani144If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani131If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani469If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani025If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Dpiconani201
Warning :
If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 7:16 am

without really thinking i would say ecruteak because its the ghost gym but its also the legendary part of johto
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?   If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would you live?
Page 1 of 1