Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Masquerain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Masquerain 2vuevyr
Warning :
Pokemon Masquerain Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Masquerain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Pokemon Masquerain Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Masquerain   Pokemon Masquerain I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 8:19 am

Pokemon Masquerain 284Pokemon Masquerain 284
Masquerain @ Choice Specs
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Timid/Modest
EVs: 4HP, 252SpAtk, 252Speed
- EnergyBall
- AirSlash
- Bug Buzz
- IceBeam/HiddenPower-Fire

I love Masquerain especially the moves it gets which makes making its moveset much easier lol this is a simple Choice Specs set I use this Masquerain more in a BP team in the BP Team it gets passed a few Iron Defenses, a few Calm Minds and 1 or 2 Agilities and then its set to sweep.
Airslash and Bug Buzz for stab, Energyball for coverage to get rid of things like Whiscash, Ice Beam is there to get rid of flying types like Pidgeot, Hidden Power-Fire to deal with one of the biggest threats in NU which is Mawile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani101Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani330Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani171Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani154Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani184Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani233

Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani012Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani059Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani028Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani326Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani479Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani452

Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani201Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani201Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani201Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani201Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani201Pokemon Masquerain Dpiconani201
Warning :
Pokemon Masquerain Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Masquerain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Pokemon Masquerain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Masquerain   Pokemon Masquerain I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:10 pm

I recommend you put Hydro Pump on that set Net, 120 base power move is fairly useful for sweeping with i'd imagine. Here's a masquerain set I made

Masquerain @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Timid nature
252 Sp Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Simple revenge killing Masquerain. Save it for extreme late game to take out all the weakened foes. Bug Buzz and Air Slash for STAB, and with that speed boost Air Slash's flinch chance can be used. Hydro Pump is great for hitting golems and other random rock/ground types that plauge masquerains very existence. Ice Beam is good for hitting fliers and whatnots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best

Pokemon Masquerain
Page 1 of 1