Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Abomasnow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Net-Cracker

Net-Cracker

Male
Number of posts : 633
Trainer Type : Zangoose Trainer
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Abomasnow 2vuevyr
Warning :
Pokemon Abomasnow Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Abomasnow Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Pokemon Abomasnow Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Abomasnow   Pokemon Abomasnow I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:49 pm

Pokemon Abomasnow 460Pokemon Abomasnow 460
Abomasnow @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
Nature: Timd
EVs: 60HP, 200Def, 200SpDef, 50Sp Atk
- Blizzard
- Substitute
- Focus Punch/Protect
- Leech Seed

Similar to a subseed Sceptile, you sub up plant the leech seed and start attacking, another option over focus punch is protect so you can save your sub, and get leftovers and leech seed recovery
Back to top Go down
http://www.MKWwifichat.darkbb.com
Brikien93
Admin
Admin
Brikien93

Male
Number of posts : 427
Trainer Type : Flygon trainer
Friend Code D/P : 2492-5233-9338
Friend Code Platinum : Coming Soon
My Pokemon Team : _______
Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani101Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani330Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani171Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani154Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani184Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani233

Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani012Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani059Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani028Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani326Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani479Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani452

Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani201Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani201Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani201Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani201Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani201Pokemon Abomasnow Dpiconani201
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-15

Pokemon Abomasnow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Abomasnow   Pokemon Abomasnow I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

Obama promised change! I demand change!

Swords Dancer
Abomasnow @ Leftovers
Adamant nature (+Atk, -Sp Atk)
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard

Standard as i'll get out, but how many of them do you really see? Thought so. Using your force switching capabilites, get a swords dance (or 2) under your belt, and start smacking everything you can. Earthquake is generally for coverage reasons, and does your most damage to steel and fire types like Aggron and Blaziken. Wood Hammer is your general all purpose insanely powered STAB move, which works great when combined with leftovers. Ice Shard is your fantasm of a STAB priority move.

Specs
Abomasnow @ Choice Specs
Modest nature (+Sp Atk, -Atk)
252 Sp Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def
- Grass Knot
- Blizzard
- HP-Fire
- Focus Blast/Focus Punch

Your standard choice specs sweeper of course. Since you're forced to use Abomasnow in OU on shoddy anyway, you might as well go with the superior STAB option Grass Knot, which hits Ttar, Suicune, Hippowdon, and friends for much more damage than grass knot. Blizzard is your run of the mill super awesome STAB move which slams into all things dragon, and deals significant damage to your celebi foes. HP-Fire keeps you from being walled by scizor and forretress in particular. Focus Blast is useful for hitting stuff hard with that special attack boost, but generally Focus Punch is superior for hitting blissey on the switch in. Hit her when she comes in, switch in while she softboils/attacks, and get some free setup action. SubCharge Rotom anyone?

Special Setup
Abomasnow @ Leftovers
Modest nature
252 Sp Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def
- Growth
- Grass Knot
- Blizzard
- HP-Fire

A little fun with setup this time. Bring abomasnow in on something that can't do jack to him, and start setting up your special attack boosts. Same argument for Grass Knot > Energy Ball as above. Blizzard once again insane STAB. HP-Fire to punish Scizor and Forretress. This set will work much better if you can spread some para support, and dual screen support.

That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Brikien93_The_Best
SQUISHY

SQUISHY

Male
Number of posts : 81
Trainer Type : Whatsit Tuya
Friend Code D/P : 3008 2196 5554
Friend Code Platinum : 1290 6176 1532
My Pokemon Team : Pokemon Abomasnow A

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-06

Pokemon Abomasnow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Abomasnow   Pokemon Abomasnow I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

McCainSnow

Abomasnow @ Choice Band
UnEVed
Docile Nature

Leech Seed
Substitute
Leer
Protect

It's called McCainsnow because it doesn't work right. Very Happy

Inb4politicaldebate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content