Any Trades
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Trades

For pokemon Diamond and Pearl players who need a place to find others to trade/battle with.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Nick
Admin
Admin
Captain Nick

Male
Number of posts : 432
Trainer Type : Pirate
Friend Code D/P : 4038 5093 8891
Friend Code Platinum : 1676-9566-3460
My Pokemon Team : Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani269Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani181Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani034Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani106Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani241Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani354
Warning :
Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-26

Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Empty
PostSubject: Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart   Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 11:29 pm

Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart 2cqywc2

This is intended more for more experienced battlers to be a quick reference when deciding ev spreads. These are speeds of pokemon that will typically be found in wifi battling.

Scarf-chomp and Scarf-phlosion are typically the only high speed scarfed pokemon found in wifi battling. They rely on outrageous speed and power to decimate opponents before the opponent can attack.

Base 75-85 pokemon are usually found scarfed to make up for their somewhat lacking speed. These pokemon usually have varied movepools and can revenge ko most pokemon or have a move like hypnosis or sleep powder.
Examples: Heracross, Gallade, Heatran, Nidoking, Venasuar

Electrode is special with 140 base speed. It will outspeed most un-boosted pokemon and has a decent moveset to do some damage.

Base 90-105 usually are left unboosted. 90 and 95 can be scarfed but it isn't really practical all the time.

100 and 105 have been left out of this chart because scarfed they are near 500 with +spe. nature and around 450 with a neutral spe. nature. They dont get fast enough, unboosted, to outspeed usual scarfers.

You should not attempt to outspeed pokemon above 140 base speed. The pokemon required to outspeed with a scarf are much better used without a scarf and there are ways to deal with the higher speed pokemon that doesnt involve outspeeding.

The pokemon you plan on outspeeding with your pokemon will determine the speed you need your pokemon to reach. For example, in the UU teir, you have a Stantler that you want to always get hypnosis in before the opponent can attack. In UU the fastest pokemon is Electrode. So, you need Stantler to have a speed of, at least, 416. With a +spe. nature and a scarf, Stantler reaches 442 speed. However, without the +spe. nature you will lose to a max speed Electrode by 13 points.

Actual Spe. - Pokemon Description - Base Spe.

499 jolly scarf-chomp 102
492 timid scarf-phlosion100
454adamant scarf chomp102
448 modest scarf-phlosion100
442+spe. nature w/scarf85
416+spe. nature electrode140
403neutral spe. w/scarf85
394+spe. nature130
379neutral spe. nature electrode 140
359neutral nature130
333+spe. nature garchomp102
317+spe. nature95
306+spe. nature90
303neutral spe. nature garchomp102
295+spe. nature85
289neutral spe. nature95
279neutral spe. nature90
269neutral spe. nature85

*Notice: All speeds are determined at 31 ivs and 252 evs in the speed stat.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frogmangosplat
M.S

Male
Number of posts : 113
Trainer Type : New Team Planner
Friend Code D/P : None
Friend Code Platinum : None
My Pokemon Team : Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart 2ivd8vm
Warning :
Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart   Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 11:06 pm

thanks nick that helps alot
Back to top Go down
Prof. Cowie
Professor
Professor
Prof. Cowie

Male
Number of posts : 137
Trainer Type : Edumacator....
Friend Code D/P : gonna hve to be my friend to get it >=3
My Pokemon Team : Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani130Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani350Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani230Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani121Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani419Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani226
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: oooo   Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 9:30 pm

oooo dude this is pretty sweet, i dont think itl be appreciated by less seasoned competitors tho =\ still awesome stuff...people tend to forget the theory involved in pokemon
Back to top Go down
Captain Nick
Admin
Admin
Captain Nick

Male
Number of posts : 432
Trainer Type : Pirate
Friend Code D/P : 4038 5093 8891
Friend Code Platinum : 1676-9566-3460
My Pokemon Team : Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani269Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani181Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani034Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani106Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani241Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart Dpiconani354
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart   Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2009, 3:07 am

Shameless bump for easier finding. -.-

Sorry guys, I just use this thread a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/frogmangosplat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart   Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commonly Seen Pokemon Speed Chart
Page 1 of 1